Link Central: Albany co-worker who pa...

Link Central: Albany co-worker who passed on lottery pool; important role of fathers

There are 4 comments on the WSTM-TV Syracuse story from Apr 1, 2011, titled Link Central: Albany co-worker who passed on lottery pool; important role of fathers. In it, WSTM-TV Syracuse reports that:

Welcome to Link Central. Each weekday we will collect and publish links throughout the day to stories that may be of interest to our Central New York readers The Albany coworker who passed on the Mega Millions jackpot pool Michael Kosko says he didn't have two singles that day to buy a ticket for the $319 million jackpot, and didn't want to borrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSTM-TV Syracuse.

cicero

Cortland, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2011
Jane

Derby, UK

#3 Apr 3, 2011
Donovan

Sanibel, FL

#4 Apr 4, 2011
Get more bang for your lottery buck. Visit the Web's one-stop source for Lottery Books, Lottery Software and Current Lottery News. The Bettor's Bookstore.

www.bettorsbookstore.com/lottery.html
sting

Fayetteville, NY

#5 May 11, 2011
Glad i'm not him! I'd have nightmares! I'm sure he probably didn't think that they would ever hit! Guess he's going to have to work til retirement.
I have to admit that he handled himself very professionally during the course of all this. He must be a very nice person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 16 min Truth hurts liberals 18
News Body Mind Restoration Retreats, Ithaca, NY (May '07) Jul 9 Midwestern Mama 14
Ithaca man invents visual internet browser! Jun '16 ithakinz 1
Dryden Cops and Tickets May '16 CNY 1
Nicole Randall May '16 SamR 4
Park / Trail Vote Defeat May '16 CNY 1
twins adopted from ithaca area 1990 (Nov '12) Apr '16 adopted 6

Ithaca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ithaca Mortgages