Ruthless, The Musical - COMING TO ITH...

Ruthless, The Musical - COMING TO ITHACA!

Posted in the Ithaca Forum

Laura Luc

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2010
KOTA productions presents Ruthless: The Musical. The production will be directed by KOTA productions founder, Laura Luc and will star Broadway child actress Athena Ripka. Performances will be held in the Ithaca College Circles Community Center starting April 22nd and running through April 25th.

Ruthless: The Musical is the hysterical story about just how ugly show business can be. Ruthless: The Musical follows Tina Denmark, an aspiring actress who is “Born to Entertain” as she attempts to win the lead role in her school musical with whatever means necessary, even if it means murdering the leading lady.

Proceeds from the performance will be donated to Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation, helping children across the country fight Cancer. KOTA Productions is a subdivision of the non-profit theatrical organization, Kids of the Arts. Founded in 2001, KOTA’s mission is to give performers the opportunity to perform onstage and donate proceeds to charity. Throughout its history, KOTA has donated nearly $40,000 to various charities locally and around the world.

VISIT KOTA ONLINE at www.KOTAruthless.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dryden Taxes, Water & Sewer all going up Apr 8 Leaving NY ASAP 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael J. Sigler as Legislator? (Jan '16) Mar '17 Do I Support Mike... 22
Review: Ithaca Dermatology - Kimberly Silvers MD (Mar '10) Mar '17 Ms Onnest 19
News GROUNDED: Project shuts down Binghamton flights... Feb '17 Conklincolt 6
News Does Lansing Have a Voice in the Natural Gas Cr... Feb '17 walkerny 1
Groton drug problem? (Dec '13) Jan '17 lexiepippygirl 3
Need help picking a local Gym Jan '17 DVDMXM 1

Ithaca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ithaca Mortgages