#3 Apr 2, 2010
Ian Knob wrote:
What's his story ?
Acid casualty. Thinks he's Tarzan.
A friend

Cortland, NY

#4 Dec 29, 2010
Grover wrote:
<quoted text>Acid casualty. Thinks he's Tarzan.
Actually he's a great guy. Speaks his mind, kind hearted and is always here to help a friend. I know him very well and no he is not an acid casualty, he rarely even has a glass of wine. How about instead of talking shit online and acting cool to his face you man up and learn from John and actually voice your opinion in the open instead of being a keyboard tough guy.
Wilson

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 15, 2011
He lives naked in a tarp shelter raising bananas and chasing ferrets in Hawaii while facebooking againsts the Zionist movement. He's gone man
John Hylas

Bangor, ME

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Phew! I'm glad they are not talking about me !! I thought that this was another attempt by GoDaddy.com to get me to buy another one of their websites to protect my name. I've been on the internet, uh, well, I guess since the mid 80's. Never found another John Hylas (not using my last name). It took years to trace my ancestors with the "Hylas" name which, up until now, was unique. Now I find this whole thing about "JohnHylas" popping up everywhere with all kinds of "nasty" innuendos attached to it. There is even a " johnhylascomedy.com " site involved. It's a relief to see they weren't attacking me, but, somehow, I wish folks wouldn't continue to use the internet for anonymous attacks...but that will be a cold day in hell I'm sure.
Bruce

Bronx, NY

#8 Oct 28, 2012
John,
My new sweetie is in Wiscondin scheduled to fly back Tuesday night via Newark. Email me please with your thoughts on what/when she (Kathleen) should do. Call me any time!
Bruce

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism Dec 15 jamesporter 2
For These Millennials, Gender Norms Have Gone O... Dec 4 Belle Sexton 16
My Pet World: Feline herpes virus similar to co... (Jun '09) Dec 3 Michael2327 2
Daniel Swansbrough (Sep '09) Nov 29 mel 7
Reading online reviews? Be careful whose advice... Nov 26 TekSavvy 1
Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
Open Borders in Entitlement Programs Nov '14 Culture Auditor 1
Ithaca Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Ithaca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ithaca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ithaca

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:48 pm PST