Sue Buckley

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2007
If anyone knows him, give some information that may help to find his where abouts.
Stephanie

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2008
Sue Buckley wrote:
If anyone knows him, give some information that may help to find his where abouts.
He lives on fenmore rd. in Marion Springs
Sue Buckley

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2008
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know him?

Since: Mar 08

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2008
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about him? All I know is, he got my daughter pregnant, and told her to get an abortion. Well, she isn't getting an abortion, and the baby is due in June, so if you see him, tell him he will be paying child support and he will be part of this kids life.
Jason Greory

Morley, MI

#5 May 20, 2008
This is jason! Who ever is saying these things about me better stop. I will press charges for slandering my name. That is a feral affence.
WTF

Waterford, MI

#6 May 21, 2008
Jason Greory wrote:
This is jason! Who ever is saying these things about me better stop. I will press charges for slandering my name. That is a feral affence.
Are you married to Stephanie Harter?
Jason Greory

Morley, MI

#7 May 21, 2008
THIS IS JASON AGAIN, yes but we are getting a divorice.how wants to know and if sue keeps this up i will be pressing charges and i also know that sue works with my ex wife so the best thing to do is to delete this whole thing about me or else i will press charges.
WTF

Waterford, MI

#8 May 21, 2008
Actually this is Nicki and I googled your name and found this. Sorry to hear about you and Stephanie. But honestly you are better off with out her. I don't know who Sue is, but do you really have another baby on the way? If you need a good attorney, we have a good one if you need the name and number let us know. I can give you my email or phone number, or if you just need to vent let us know. We never had anything against you, and we know what you are going thru. She wouldn't let Chad see Cheyenne when they seperated. But her mother is the main culprit. Stephanie can't do anything without her mommy. Hope you are doing ok.
Jason Gregory

Morley, MI

#9 May 23, 2008
hey nicki i was wondering if i could get your phone number. if i could that would be great
WTF

Waterford, MI

#10 May 23, 2008
Jason Gregory wrote:
hey nicki i was wondering if i could get your phone number. if i could that would be great
I am so glad that you wrote back to me. I don't want to post my phone number on here. But I did let Chad know that I found this and that I contacted you. He is cool with it. Send me a contact number for you to [email protected] And I will Call you as soon as I get it.

Since: Jul 13

Hersey, MI

#11 Jul 8, 2013
Sue Buckley wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about him? All I know is, he got my daughter pregnant, and told her to get an abortion. Well, she isn't getting an abortion, and the baby is due in June, so if you see him, tell him he will be paying child support and he will be part of this kids life.
Hey please get back to me...i have alot of questions about this very curious actually..i know jason pretty well i know this was a while ago but i need to know if he really does have another kid..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ithaca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Johnson Apr '16 Defektor 1
Review: Meri Nac's Shih TZU (Oct '12) Mar '16 PuppyMillBuster 3
Alma Campers - 1948 (Dec '05) Aug '15 tar 12
wheres all the nice looking single guys (Oct '14) Oct '14 bluediamondeyes 1
Self-Sustaining Gas less engine (May '06) Sep '14 Scott 6
wilson!!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '14) Aug '14 MissReadsAlot 1
News Michigan man throws puppy off porch for eating ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 kev 1

Ithaca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance