Old-fashioned fun

The newly-organized Ellis County Opry held its second monthly night of musical and comedic entertainment recently at the Woman's Building located at 400 W. Jefferson. Full Story
Lonna Westeman

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 18, 2006
Very good article. And coverage. I played that on that show and it was a very good one for all to enjoy.
This Saturday they have another Opry in Italy, Texas. Theres always a good crowd there too.
Meeney

Irving, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2008
Italy is my home town. Glad to see they are enjoying themselves.
please help

Venus, TX

#3 Mar 27, 2008
im new to this town and im trying to find this yard sale that was posted today but i cant seem to find the address.can anyone out there help me its on chestnut road off 157.thanks so much.....

“Support LAWLESS PARK! ”

Since: Mar 08

Itasca

#4 Mar 29, 2008
Sorry, There is no Chestnut road in Itasca. Good luck in finding the Garage sale, Itasca & Italy are miles apart.
Glad to hear Italy,Tx is having weekly entertainment and drawing good crowds.
Itasca has a community band that plays in the barn on the west side of the railroad tracks near downtown. They usually start around 7:00p.m.
Dixie in Garland

Irving, TX

#5 Apr 9, 2008
Oh this is funny....I moved from Italy to Itasca in 1983...I built the Handy store in Italy and then in Itasca. That was a long long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Itasca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
the music thread (Feb '12) Nov 28 Musikologist 33
Itasca Funeral Home Oct '14 doh 2
Who do you support for State Senate in Texas (D... (Oct '10) Jul '14 The Frank Pharts 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) May '14 Proud Cracka 14
31.JAN.08 Constable Gerke Seeks Re-Election (Oct '08) Mar '14 Hillcountyvoter 3

Itasca News Video

Itasca Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Itasca People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Itasca News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Itasca

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season