horselover

Centerton, AR

#1 Jan 27, 2010
friendlyhorse

Lexington, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2010
I hope the Washington horse society is ostracizing this poor excuse for a human being and her pathetic thief of a husband. She needs to get out of the horse industry entirely. They can treat their cars like garbage if they want (or each other), just not the horses.
Smedly

Mount Vernon, WA

#3 Jan 27, 2010
Hercules

Aberdeen, WA

#4 Feb 20, 2010
I'm looking at the "judged" button on these comments... can't believe four people think I should have been slaughtered in Mexico after packing Wendy around for 13 years.
Animallvr

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2012
friendlyhorse wrote:
I hope the Washington horse society is ostracizing this poor excuse for a human being and her pathetic thief of a husband. She needs to get out of the horse industry entirely. They can treat their cars like garbage if they want (or each other), just not the horses.
I agree, this woman has no business around animals and all these people care about is $!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Issaquah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Off Leash Dog Park in Issaquah (May '10) 17 hr Anonymous 8
News Issaquah to Its Young Drivers: Excessive Speedi... 17 hr Anonymous 1
Moving from Bellevue. Looking for Movers Jun '17 daniella-emerry 2
Looking for depression treatment May '17 Uud4tea 1
Thanks to the woman who rescued my toilet paper! May '17 Doug 1
News Thieves steal dog, but not owner's determinatio... (Jul '15) Apr '17 Bothell dog lover 2
looking for gay sex (Dec '12) Apr '17 Sam 50

Issaquah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Issaquah Mortgages