rogers barber shop
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
holly

Sheridan, AR

#41 Jul 21, 2009
i got my hair cut there last week and that girl is really nice. She asked me several times if i liked it while she was cutting it. She took the time to stopand ask instead of just doing it. I like her and i will definatly go back.
amber

Winchester, KY

#42 Jul 25, 2009
she did my hair got graduation and she did real good it was so pretty and she was nice reflectins asked 40 dollors to fix it she did it for 20 i like her
Lady S

Okolona, AR

#43 Aug 3, 2009
I was just lookin in the Isom fourum and seen this...Well Hazel was fired by 3 salons in hazard for drugs and stealing..Thats why she works in Isom now , because she can't get a job in perry co...As for Hazel and Kenny...They are perfect couple...Hazel will do anything for a pill, She's also on the unite list...I'm all for cleaning up the drugs and trah...But when u rat on people to feed ur habbit ..It's a new ballgame! U better watch ur men girls!! Those tits are fake and off set!! If u look close her teeth r rotten for dope...Her makeup u'd have to get off with a pick and razor blade !! When she work at cut uup's with me...She was alwways messin color up are pissin someone off...She lai d outta work and used her poor children as a cop out...She needs rehabe and I hope the people of Isom are better than payin for her 12 dollas cuts and feeding a junkies habbit...
rachel

Sheridan, AR

#44 Aug 4, 2009
Lady S wrote:
I was just lookin in the Isom fourum and seen this...Well Hazel was fired by 3 salons in hazard for drugs and stealing..Thats why she works in Isom now , because she can't get a job in perry co...As for Hazel and Kenny...They are perfect couple...Hazel will do anything for a pill, She's also on the unite list...I'm all for cleaning up the drugs and trah...But when u rat on people to feed ur habbit ..It's a new ballgame! U better watch ur men girls!! Those tits are fake and off set!! If u look close her teeth r rotten for dope...Her makeup u'd have to get off with a pick and razor blade !! When she work at cut uup's with me...She was alwways messin color up are pissin someone off...She lai d outta work and used her poor children as a cop out...She needs rehabe and I hope the people of Isom are better than payin for her 12 dollas cuts and feeding a junkies habbit...
keep telling urself that sweetie! ;)
mee

United States

#45 Aug 4, 2009
psycho 88 wrote:
well trash may be in there now but we must not forget the wonderful man that was there for many wonderful years. R I P my dear cousin Roger Breeding
Love & miss you so much Dad! You were a wonderful person & would help anybody!
really know

United States

#46 Aug 14, 2009
all i can tell these girls is they better hope they dont get pregant by him cause he will be long gone he has several children out there that he want even step up and take care of.and dont think you will get any child support 60.00 a month cause to here him say he dont work if you girls were smart you would stay away he only wants one thing.i wished i never knew him but i got something really precious out of it i guess to me that was the only thing good in it for me.kenny anderson is the biggest male whore i know
Michael Kiser

Nicholasville, KY

#47 Aug 20, 2009
sugargirl wrote:
Roger was the Best!! There will never be another that can cut a high and tight. Hell, most of these shops don't even know what ya talkin about..lol..Yep, I miss him to
he would all ways ask me who was I married to.:) hehehaha
really

Sheridan, AR

#48 Sep 6, 2009
really know wrote:
all i can tell these girls is they better hope they dont get pregant by him cause he will be long gone he has several children out there that he want even step up and take care of.and dont think you will get any child support 60.00 a month cause to here him say he dont work if you girls were smart you would stay away he only wants one thing.i wished i never knew him but i got something really precious out of it i guess to me that was the only thing good in it for me.kenny anderson is the biggest male whore i know
he's a dick. How many kids he got?
railroad

Pikeville, KY

#49 Sep 15, 2009
Lady S wrote:
ut o sounds like she wouldent eat you or let you eat her and if this is true takes one to no one
railroad

Pikeville, KY

#50 Sep 15, 2009
where is this shop i mite give it a round
Ahhhhh

Somerset, KY

#51 Sep 25, 2009
across from IGA
wondering

United States

#52 Sep 26, 2009
Ahhhhh wrote:
across from IGA
is the shop still open? i been there several times and she hasnt been open...
Hgm

United States

#53 Sep 26, 2009
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>is the shop still open? i been there several times and she hasnt been open...
Yeah, it's still open, but she's not there much. She could have a great business if she would stay in like Roger did!! He was a very hard worker!
Mee

Hindman, KY

#54 Jan 4, 2010
yepp wrote:
ya his wife sold that to his brother mike but i do not know if they are gna do summin with it i sure miss roger he gave me my first hair cut an he cut it a week b4 he passed i really miss him i would never be able to get my hair cut in there again no were else u culd go an talk abt 4 wheelin the race track an the mines with a good friend i bet he knew more abt letcher co than any one hope to see him again someday
No, she did not sell it to mike or anyone! It's still hers!
wellll

Hindman, KY

#55 Jan 19, 2010
She shut down anyways....shame cause she was really good WHEN she worked which was never!!!
Mee

Hindman, KY

#56 Jan 20, 2010
The shop is up for lease if any good barber would like to lease it!
Kayla

Winchester, KY

#57 Oct 6, 2010
Mee wrote:
The shop is up for lease if any good barber would like to lease it!
Whats the price?
HBC

Hindman, KY

#58 Oct 6, 2010
Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the price?
already been leased. sorry! She does a great job though!
hazel kilburn

Sheridan, AR

#59 Oct 21, 2011
ty all 4-the nice comment ... I love doing hair but my grandmother past away about a yr ago and it has felt like my heart was ripped out, Ive had such a hard time and dont have any intrest in doing anything... I loved all my customers you guys treated me so good and i tryed my best 2-make everone feel welcome.. you all will b-missed thank you so much hazel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 147,255
misty Charles hep c (Nov '14) 5 hr Everyone already ... 3
Sunday Beer Sales 5 hr Highway to Hell 3
Child Molester 9 hr Mr mad 3
ashley bentley (Jun '13) 11 hr Meeee 2
A Lie!! 11 hr Meeee 2
did alexis bentley die? (Aug '09) 12 hr Haha 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Isom Mortgages