Ron v myers Doctor runs pill mill DEA has done nothing

Posted in the Isola Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
rick

College Station, TX

#1 Dec 19, 2008
Rolland OK he is never in his clinic he has a back cracker see all his customers and pass out the drugs as long as you make pill count and pay for that to he takes only cash to keep medicare out of his bisness. the IRS needs to check him out and the Oklahoma DEA needs to do there job.
lupusherts

College Station, TX

#2 Dec 19, 2008
i can find pills for sale in Clarksville AR That came from DR myers he knows who about it hes been told about the person selling pill he called him for pill count and as long as MR willson don sell them till after he gets ahead on pills not taking all of them not hard because he gives him 330 methadone 120 valume 60 mill of liqued oxycodone and 120 oxycodone pills. total overkill.
Myers

AOL

#3 Jan 4, 2009
rick wrote:
Rolland OK he is never in his clinic he has a back cracker see all his customers and pass out the drugs as long as you make pill count and pay for that to he takes only cash to keep medicare out of his bisness. the IRS needs to check him out and the Oklahoma DEA needs to do there job.
Rick:
Why are you trying to destroy my professional and ministerial reputation with your libelous accusations?
As the Founder & President of the American Pain Institute (API)- www.AmericanPainInstitute.org -
I have been one of the leading advocates for chronic pain management. My advocacy for chronic pain patients and the physicians who treat them lead to the passage of the Arkansas Chronic Pain Treatment Act, two successful "America's In Pain!" - MARCH ON WASHINGTON - "Silent No More!",
participation in several Congressional Briefings on the crises of chronic pain management in America, etc.
Unfortunately, you not only did not do your research (by simply placing my name in your computer search engine) you should know from the people in Belzoni that as one of the leading civil rights and poor patients rights advocate in the history of the Mississippi Delta ( www.BuffaloFishFestival.com - www.Juneteenth.us -
www.MyersFoundation.net - www' njclc.com - www.19thofJune.com , etc.), you will be held legally accountable for your slanderous garbage.
Let me give you some good advice,(just ask the folks in Belzoni who know me well) you need to apologize for your libelous comments ASAP.
God Bless you in the New Year!
"DOC"
Rev. Ronald V. Myers, Sr., M.D.
Myers

AOL

#4 Jan 4, 2009
lupusherts wrote:
i can find pills for sale in Clarksville AR That came from DR myers he knows who about it hes been told about the person selling pill he called him for pill count and as long as MR willson don sell them till after he gets ahead on pills not taking all of them not hard because he gives him 330 methadone 120 valume 60 mill of liqued oxycodone and 120 oxycodone pills. total overkill.
Lupushert:

Man, this is definitely "totol overkill" of my professional and ministerial career.

Let me give you some good advice, like I gave your friend Rick (above), you need to apologize for your libelous comments ASAP.

God Bless you in the New Year!

"DOC"
Rev. Ronald V. Myers, Sr., M.D.
www.AmericanPainInstitute.com
www.Juneteenth.us
www.19thofJune.com
www.njclc.com
doc langley

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2009
Dealing with this type of thing before, I was told by my help that the ones making the libelous comments were ,very likely, the ones that were found to be selling their own meds and got cutoff! There is no way a doctor can be 100% sure no one is selling meds. The best thing to do is to not treat people in pain, at all. Then you avoid the ones that ruin it for genuine people that suffer with pain 24/7. I have decide it is just best to let the jerks suffer! Too bad the good people have to suffer, as well!
brenda bennett

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2009
I am a 54 year old woman and I read this above about Dr. Myers.
I would like you all to know that if we dont get behind our pain doctors....we will ALL die in pain! I guarantee it!
Have any of you ever had a bad accident...had a baby....had cancer, had surgery? Can you imagine what it would be like if you had nothing for pain through having these things?
I am at the age that I have seen about everything there is to see and I pray that each of you young folks hear what I am saying because every single one of us has to die and if you all dont start standing up for our pain doctors...YOU WILL DIE IN PAIN!
I know not everyone in this world has pain BUT for us folks that have bad pain... quit trying to hurt us by getting our few doctors left that care enough to fight this world to be able to help us.
Please stand up for Dr. Myers and all other doctors who care enough for us people in pain? Gol, this is so bizare in the first place that DEA that has a high school education has the authority to tell a doctor with ten years and more of college... how to practice medicine!!!
Think hard about this! My European friends say that our USA is dumb and that we are still in our teenage years as a country and that is why us the people allow agents with a high school education boss doctors with ten year degrees. I have to agree with them even though I LOVE my country BUT this is not my same country. In my days this would have been unheard of but this generation has no buck in them to stay up on the laws our legislature is passing! It wouldnt take us all long to type in our state in the internet and look up what laws are trying to pass and then take time to write one page letter to our legislatures, congress, senators and then like!
We need you all to get involved in watching the laws!
Thank you, brenda bbpittsbennett_atdallas@yahoo. com
hmmm

Doddsville, MS

#7 Jan 7, 2009
The DEA's in Texas only require a High School diploma. Also. I didn't realize they practiced medicine either. Thought they were law enforcement????
L Price

AOL

#8 Jan 13, 2009
To all folks in pain:
Anyone slandering or libeling Rev. Ronald V. Myers, Jr., MD, is a total idiot. I have known this man for some 10+ years now and I have never had or heard any inkling that he runs a pill mill and knows about it. Dr.'s can only keep check on their patients to a certain extent. It is when patients, who apparantly are really not legitimate pain patients, start selling their meds, most Dr's get this information back to them in a legitimate manner and cut the false pain patients off. Dr.'s are people also and even though know to look for certain criteria and behavior in people there are those among us who can fool them. This directly hurts those of us who are ligit pain patients. I can tell you of my plight that started in late 1988, that it took me some 8 years before I got meaningful help with pain control. My Dr.'s would give me a few lorcet here and there, a few tylenol #3 or #4 here and there but as anyone with severe chronic pain knows these meds are just about useless, overtime, for chronic pain but many times Dr.'s are forced to write only class III meds because of idiots who post false rumors on the internet or stop writing pain meds altogether. Most would not believe the paper work that a Dr. who treats pain has to keep and how much they are hassled by different Federal and State agencies. If you had gone to school some 10 years to get that MD behind your name would you help by writing pain meds or refuse to write them so that you would be left alone by all of these agencies. Dr. Myers is only one of a mere handful of physicians in this neck of the woods or the entire nation for that matter who takes it upon himself to stick his neck out of try to help those of us in intractable chronic pain even with NUTS posting untruths on the internet where many lurk to see this type of stuff. They go wild hassling Dr.'s by seeing this crap written on the net. Please leave those who try to help us alone, pray for them that the federal and state agencies will leave them alone so that they may do their good work because if these few should quit taking care of chronic pain patients all together we would be in a most horrific state.
Sincerely,
L. Price
Rick Wilson

Russellville, AR

#9 Jan 29, 2009
My Name is Rick Wilson, I am the real Rick WIlson. The things being said about me and Dr. Myers on this website are completely false and outrageous. I see Dr. Myers because I am in severe and constant pain, and he helps me with my pain. I have been a patient of Dr. Myers' for years and he is a good and honest doctor. I don't know for sure who has been writing these lies about me and Dr. Myers but I do know that there is only one person who knows what medication I recieve besides myself and Dr. Myers and that is a family member of mine who coincidentally is also angry with me because I refused to give or sell him any of my medication. I have never sold my medication and would never even consider doing so. The things being spread about me and Dr. Myers are lies and nothing has wrong has been done by me or Dr. Myers to deserve this.
DRmyersgoingsoon

Conroe, TX

#10 Feb 14, 2009
FORT SMITH, Ark.-- A drug investigation 13 months in the making resulted in 45 arrests in the River Valley Thursday.The Fort Smith Police Department, in conjunction with a number of other law enforcement agencies, made the arrests as part of Operation: River Valley Pharming Thursday. The investigation's main focus was to break up the illegal distribution and sale of prescription medicines, including Oxycodone, OxyContin, hydrocodone, valium, and other painkillers and tranquilizers, officials said.During the investigation, undercover officers and confidential sources purchased varying quantities of pills -- including whole bottles -- on the streets, within the parking lot of pharmacies, within the parking lot of doctorís offices and other locations. One purchase was conducted within a church, officials said.

"What was learned from the investigation is that the pill distributors had a vast network of individuals who would sell to one another, were aware of the otherís doctorís visit dates and would plan when and where to buy according to those office visit dates," said Sgt. Levi Risley. "This network of individuals provided false ailment information to physicians specifically for the purpose of obtaining controlled substance prescription medication to later sell at a significantly increased profit."For example, Risley said, a typical oxycodone prescription filled via Medicaid/Medicare costs the customer roughly $7 to $10 and then those pills, sold individually, can make a $250 to $500 profit.
Myers

Belzoni, MS

#11 Mar 7, 2009
To DRmyersgoingsoon:
Man, you are really a sick individual. I am not going anywhere. The investigation you mention above has nothing to do with me.
I will continue to pray for you. I hope that you will find a good psychiatrist and some desperately needed medical attention.
"DOC"
Rev. Ronald V. Myers, Sr., M.D.
www.AmericanPainInstitute.org
www.Juneteenth.us
www.19thofJune.com
www.njclc.com
www.WellnessClinicofRoland.com
yourcymbaltagodn othanks

Conroe, TX

#12 Mar 31, 2009
ROLAND, OK - A local anesthesiologist can no longer practice in the Sooner State after the state medical board found him guilty of misconduct. Dr. Robert Kale is accused of over-prescribing pain pills and sexual misconduct. He's accused of prescribing pain pills to patients without proper exams and also making sexual advances toward at least one woman.
Currently Dr. Kale is representing himself in the case, according to George. He says Kale's insurance company had their medical malpractice lawyers withdraw due to the nature of the allegations.
Currently Dr. Kale is representing himself in the case, according to George. He says Kale's insurance company had their medical malpractice lawyers withdraw due to the nature of the allegations.Messages left for Dr. Kale and the company who owns the clinic were not returned as of late Tuesday afternoon. Tonya Needham's attorney says it's important to note that the lawsuit is completely separate from the medical board's action
Amanda Freeman

Edmond, OK

#13 Apr 14, 2009
The DEA is made up of a bunch of power crazy Neurotics, Queers,Phedophiles and Carpet Munchers.They do not have the mental capacity to make big decisions like jumping on doctors who legally prescribe needed pain medicine to those who need it. If you continue to get them involved in doctor client relations the only thing you will ever get is aspirin. They are a low life bunch of losers and do not be intimidated by these weirdos. Quit calling them and lying about Doctors
Mary

Rogers, AR

#14 Apr 16, 2009
Ok so the doctors don't want to lose their license to practice med over a bunch of druggies? I don't blame them. But the patients don't want to suffer in pain just because the white coats have the power and they think we have none. And that we should suffer? Excuse me? I have no intentions of suffering. I will have my pain meds one way or the other. And anyone with any self respect and need for any med will do the same. Just because the doctors have the control doesn't mean they get to call all the shots. The underground will prevail.
Kelly

Rogers, AR

#15 Apr 16, 2009
Maybe what everyone needs to do is form a network. Find out where the doctors are who will prescribe pain medications. Get your referrals, your files, Xrays, whatever and caravan to the doctors who do care and who have the guts to help you. Or maybe all go to Mexico ? Obviously this would take quite a bit of effort, but I do agree that no one should suffer just because someone else has the pill but they won't let go of it. Anyone who is in pain has the right to be out of pain and has the right to get out of pain any way necessary. No one should have to grovel to the medical profession. Afterall, patients are customers. Let's all just find out where the sellers are and let's go to them with our money. A patient is a customer. A doctor is a businessman who has something to sell. Enough of us patients banning together can get what we want. They hold the medical license, but we hold the money to buy.
Joe Belt of Brokenarrow

Edmond, OK

#16 Apr 16, 2009
Good idea Kelly but the drug Gestapo will find the network like any common predator harrass those doctors and humans in real pain. The problem with Mexico is to get any narcotic like pain meds back into the USA. Wish there was an easy solution.
Maxine

Monticello, AR

#17 Apr 17, 2009
The war on drugs can never be won. The dea is only hurting the people and families of people in PAIN. The DEA officials wanted more RESULTs than they were getting with street drugs. Who better to go after than legitimate Drs. , who want to abide by the law, but want to ease human suffering. Lets leave medicine to the Drs. and let them police each other. The Govt. is only interested in politics and not the people. Dr. Meyers, Please keep standing your ground. I am a christian women, who never thought i would have to rely on pain meds. I have fibromyalgia, that is worsening with the years. Before I got pain meds, I wanted to die every day. Now I have a semblance of a life, and some hope. I fear I would have found a way to end my life , had it not been for pain meds. Dr. Meyers, I am adding you to my prayer list , you will have my prayers everyday. Keep up Gods good work.
Leah - Fort Smith

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Apr 24, 2009
I have an appointment with Dr. Myers (who does not abuse his license and ability to help those in ligitimate pain) but the office has no one in and the phone is not being answered...... does anyone know why? Hopefully he is still in practice! I live in pain and NEED the relief of the pain meds to have an active part in my life.
Thanks and please be truthful when writting things that can affect another life....including the life of the doctor and his staff.
Jim

Fort Smith, AR

#19 May 26, 2009
HEAR HEAR!!!!!!!!
L Price wrote:
To all folks in pain:
Anyone slandering or libeling Rev. Ronald V. Myers, Jr., MD, is a total idiot. I have known this man for some 10+ years now and I have never had or heard any inkling that he runs a pill mill and knows about it. Dr.'s can only keep check on their patients to a certain extent. It is when patients, who apparantly are really not legitimate pain patients, start selling their meds, most Dr's get this information back to them in a legitimate manner and cut the false pain patients off. Dr.'s are people also and even though know to look for certain criteria and behavior in people there are those among us who can fool them. This directly hurts those of us who are ligit pain patients. I can tell you of my plight that started in late 1988, that it took me some 8 years before I got meaningful help with pain control. My Dr.'s would give me a few lorcet here and there, a few tylenol #3 or #4 here and there but as anyone with severe chronic pain knows these meds are just about useless, overtime, for chronic pain but many times Dr.'s are forced to write only class III meds because of idiots who post false rumors on the internet or stop writing pain meds altogether. Most would not believe the paper work that a Dr. who treats pain has to keep and how much they are hassled by different Federal and State agencies. If you had gone to school some 10 years to get that MD behind your name would you help by writing pain meds or refuse to write them so that you would be left alone by all of these agencies. Dr. Myers is only one of a mere handful of physicians in this neck of the woods or the entire nation for that matter who takes it upon himself to stick his neck out of try to help those of us in intractable chronic pain even with NUTS posting untruths on the internet where many lurk to see this type of stuff. They go wild hassling Dr.'s by seeing this crap written on the net. Please leave those who try to help us alone, pray for them that the federal and state agencies will leave them alone so that they may do their good work because if these few should quit taking care of chronic pain patients all together we would be in a most horrific state.
Sincerely,
L. Price
Jim

Fort Smith, AR

#20 May 26, 2009
The 24th was a National holiday. Memorial day? And these FOOLS who lump all pain patients into one big "ADDICT" or "PUSHER" category has never tried to go to work and support a family with a pinched sciatic nerve and spondylolisthesis. I CANT WALK WITHOUT PAIN.
Anyone who supports a wife and 3 kids and GOES TO WORK EVERYDAY, and done so for 5 YEARS with this condition, without SOME FORM OF HELP FROM A DOCTOR WILLING TO BUCK THE BS BEAURACRACY and BIG INSURANCE, come look me up, and I'll take you to school. I wish this on NO ONE---BUT... THINK BEFORE YOU STEREOTYPE...
Leah - Fort Smith wrote:
I have an appointment with Dr. Myers (who does not abuse his license and ability to help those in ligitimate pain) but the office has no one in and the phone is not being answered...... does anyone know why? Hopefully he is still in practice! I live in pain and NEED the relief of the pain meds to have an active part in my life.
Thanks and please be truthful when writting things that can affect another life....including the life of the doctor and his staff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isola Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
humphreys county sheiff dept. letting peps out ... (Dec '11) Nov '14 Lil john 3
Sunflower county sheriff's office Nov '14 jodi codi 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Sep '14 BigDan 59
Looking for a woman named Sheila.. Please Help!! Sep '14 ArkansasGals 1
In Southern Towns, 'Segregation Academies' Are ... (Dec '12) Jun '14 swedenforever 370
Milton Steed (Jan '12) Jun '14 Jwood 7
Chase Mitchell (Jun '14) Jun '14 Nosy 1
Isola Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Isola People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Isola News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Isola

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:04 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:04AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Bucs
ESPN 2:15 PM
Graham on Saints' struggles: 'A long year'
NBC Sports 4:37 PM
Saints place Pierre Thomas, Akiem Hicks on IR
NFL 7:31 AM
Jimmy Graham on injury: 'A battle every game'
Bleacher Report 8:30 AM
Saints vs. Buccaneers: Complete Week 17 Preview for New Orleans