Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121923 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Petesake

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#87648 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't search for a job again today, did you, little toady? What's your hubby going to say?
So when were you 'assaulted' by the Jews and Masons? Did they show you their credentials before they gave you a bashing? In what way did the Jews mistreat you in hospital? Did they request a stool sample, so naturally, you gave them a piece of your mind?
You are the stool sample SERPENT .. a very unpleasant Jew-rat ... many many just the same here (we know your evil vays very very vell).. we're not surprised here by your Christ hatred, blasphemy, rants and racism. A typical Jew. You do them a lot of good here?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#87649 May 11, 2012
Peteshite wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the stool sample SERPENT .. a very unpleasant Jew-rat ... many many just the same here (we know your evil vays very very vell).. we're not surprised here by your Christ hatred, blasphemy, rants and racism. A typical Jew. You do them a lot of good here?
You're assuming I'm Jewish. There are many other reasons to mock you besides religion, toady.

Who are 'we', little creep? You and that other malicious pig? That's quite an army of ants you've put together so far. Say hello to jeebuz for me.
Booby Sands

Saint James, NY

#87650 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
heh
So you lick the feet of jeebuz too? Maybe you and your butt buddy can start a church.
`

@

We serve no religion, fatso, like u do, a lonely Hagee bewitched fat pig, but we do follow the example of an Arabian Israelite man, who u and ur kind had murdered and had nailed to a cross for ur lies and blasphemous deception.

And it's u and ur kind that r still nailing Jesus Christ the man to the cross, every-time u open ur blasphemous Occultist Jew Terrorist loving viper mouth.

A fat POS like u, should get the fk-out of your specially designed elephant bed and ask u fat bimbo mother to stop shoving kosher food down ur esophagus tube and start sucking on a Arab Pacifier for ur peace, love and salvation. Fatsos like u r welcomed in Saudi Arabia, just make sure u have plenty toothpaste and mouthwash, Bimbo!

Gotta go, do not have anymore time for ur silly nonsense.
Booby Sands

Saint James, NY

#87651 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
heh
So you lick the feet of jeebuz too? Maybe you and your butt buddy can start a church.

`

@

We serve no religion, fatso, like u do, a lonely Hagee bewitched fat pig, but we do follow the example of an Arabian Israelite man, who u and ur kind had murdered and had nailed to a cross for ur lies and blasphemous deception.

And it's u and ur kind that r still nailing Jesus Christ the man to the cross, every-time u open ur blasphemous Occultist Jew Terrorist loving viper mouth.

A fat POS like u, should get the fk-out of your specially designed elephant bed and ask u fat bimbo mother to stop shoving kosher food down ur esophagus tube and start sucking on a Arab Pacifier for ur peace, love and salvation. Fatsos like u r welcomed in Saudi Arabia, just make sure u have plenty toothpaste and mouthwash, Bimbo!

PS, the other option u have, is a freaks and geeks side shows where the crane u into ur own tent, Blimp!...

An NFL Fan

USA

#87652 May 11, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
@
I think I once mentioned that you've got nothing, and I was right.

You have entertainment value though, especially when you and your little butt friend swap spit and wax on about your baseless religious beliefs. Could you say hi to jeebuz for me too?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#87653 May 11, 2012
Booby Sands wrote:
<quoted text>
`
@
And it's u and ur kind that r still nailing Jesus Christ the man to the imp!...
I love CHRISTMAS LIGHTS because they remind me of LIL' BOOBY WAYNE POOPY PANTS DIAPER HEAD, PETES'ANASS, SYRIANASSADASSWIPER, BRITISH EXPELLED MUZZIE AND OCZC!! They all hang together, half of them don't work, and the ones that do, aren't that bright.

Petesake

Location hidden

#87654 May 11, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>I love CHRISTMAS LIGHTS because they remind me of LIL' BOOBY WAYNE POOPY PANTS DIAPER HEAD, PETES'ANASS, SYRIANASSADASSWIPER, BRITISH EXPELLED MUZZIE AND OCZC!! They all hang together, half of them don't work, and the ones that do, aren't that bright.
Christmas lights tend to remind people of Christ .... funny that isn't it .. for you I mean?

Petesake

Location hidden

#87655 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I once mentioned that you've got nothing, and I was right.
You have entertainment value though, especially when you and your little butt friend swap spit and wax on about your baseless religious beliefs. Could you say hi to jeebuz for me too?
We get it now SERPENT. You're afraid to call Christ by his real name. How sad.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#87656 May 11, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Christmas lights tend to remind people of Christ .... funny that isn't it .. for you I mean?
YEAH REAL FUNNY DUMBAZZ! You don't believe in Christ so what's you point?
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#87657 May 11, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
I love CHRISTMAS LIGHTS because they remind me of LIL' BOOBY WAYNE POOPY PANTS DIAPER HEAD, Nazi hitler wanna be PETES'ANASS, SYRIANASSADASSWIPER, BRITISH EXPELLED MUZZIE AND OCZC!! They all hang together, half of them don't work, and the ones that do, aren't that bright.

Petesake

Location hidden

#87658 May 11, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH REAL FUNNY DUMBAZZ! You don't believe in Christ so what's you point?
It's your dream fat arse .. for no one to 'believe in Christ'.. sorry to disappoint but I very much am aware of the gift of Christ as the last word on eternal life from the father, the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. You'd love to think everyone who disagrees with your filth is a muslim ...
..... sorry not me .... get your paws back to the cut and paste button Ratty.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#87659 May 11, 2012
we sure do this is a old post
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#87660 May 11, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your dream fat arse .. for no one to 'believe in Christ'.. sorry to disappoint but I very much am aware of the gift of Christ as the last word on eternal life from the father, the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. You'd love to think everyone who disagrees with your filth is a muslim ...
..... sorry not me .... get your paws back to the cut and paste button Ratty.
El Sicko is at it again!!Petes'anAss filthy HamasArat USA's PROBLEM Baby Boy is BEST known by the language the JEW HATING moron uses THOUGHOUT TOPIX:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. Thatís right: Iím talking about ďAnti-Jewish, anti=Israel, Hamas Sock puppet trolls" who infect the Internet with Pro-Hitler, Pro-Nazi, Pro-Hamas, Anti-Jewish and anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If youíve come across Hamas Sock Puppets like these morons, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
Thatís because the Hamas PAID PROPAGANDISTS don't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.

An NFL Fan

USA

#87661 May 11, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it now SERPENT. You're afraid to call Christ by his real name. How sad.
Why should I be afraid your jeebuz? Is he as tough and mean as the Masons who 'attacked' you, little lickspittle?
Pork Upon Allah

United States

#87662 May 11, 2012
The islamic world today is in chaos. In almost every islamic nation there is murder,thievery,and mayhem. The islamic world is ruled by dictators, kings, or just thugs. The guy on street is just to be used and abused . Ben gurion said 60 years ago that *nd I quote " there is no one in the arab world to go to the table with" this rings even more true today. There is no one you could trust to make an agreement with, just look at Egypt, they are ripping up the peace agreement with israel now. The bottom line is that the guy on the street in the islamic world is fucked. The rulers dictators control everything they steal everything the common man has nothing, you live or die at the rulers whim. Islam is bankrupt and it won't be to long until it coaches and gets unrolled . Alluaha bumble bee

Petesake

Location hidden

#87663 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

Why should I be afraid your jeebuz?
Tough Jewish ho speaking Anal-FanNy-SERPENT- schpeel about the greatest gift sent by the Lord God. Get your fat lard arse off the snake couch and back down the underworld you piece of rat pooh.

Petesake

Location hidden

#87664 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I be afraid your jeebuz? Is he as tough and mean as the Masons who 'attacked' you, little lickspittle?
Your Jew forefathers murdered Christ; maybe fear comes with that eh ANal FANny SERPENT?

An NFL Fan

USA

#87665 May 11, 2012
Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tough Jewish ho speaking Anal-FanNy-SERPENT- schpeel about the greatest gift sent by the Lord God. Get your fat lard arse off the snake couch and back down the underworld you piece of rat pooh.
Are you upset? I sense you're upset, little boy. Did you cry when those humungous Masons beat you up? How did you suffer at the hands of the Jews in hospital? Did you ask them what their religion was and THEN cry?

Petesake

Location hidden

#87666 May 11, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you upset? I sense you're upset, little boy. Did you cry when those humungous Masons beat you up? How did you suffer at the hands of the Jews in hospital? Did you ask them what their religion was and THEN cry?
The Jews with the help of their Mason brothers were the violent attackers SERPENT .... we know you're pretty dumb and stupid but at least learn to understand basic events or STFU. Whether I wept or not is irrelevant ... crying or showing emotion is never a bad thing when in pain and in a pain inflicted through the actions of evil people .. it's a human thing. Jews show time and time again their lack of emotion and their lack of humanity. The Jews who attacked me are despicable worshippers of evil... their mason accomplices the same though not as deceptive.

An NFL Fan

USA

#87667 May 11, 2012
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews with the help of their Mason brothers were the violent attackers SERPENT .... we know you're pretty dumb and stupid but at least learn to understand basic events or STFU. Whether I wept or not is irrelevant ... crying or showing emotion is never a bad thing when in pain and in a pain inflicted through the actions of evil people .. it's a human thing. Jews show time and time again their lack of emotion and their lack of humanity. The Jews who attacked me are despicable worshippers of evil... their mason accomplices the same though not as deceptive.
Why did you at first state there was ONE 'Mason' with those who 'attacked' you, then later said there were more than one?

How did you know the Mason(s) were Masons?

In what way were you abused by 'Jews' in hospital?

I know you'd like to believe I'm dumb, but you're actually having trouble expressing yourself to someone who's called you on your massive piles of pure BS and you know it, creepy kid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islip Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Tue Kate 1,455
News Four People Arrested During SLA Inspections May 22 JT Damillagitti 6
News LaGrange: Union support is needed for Heartland... May 21 a bridge is for sale 1
Middle country road in Centerreach May 19 Crazy Eddie 2
News Sessions' hard line on drug enforcement will ba... May 19 frank scerpico 1
News Heartland mega-project gets county planning app... May 19 dictatorship 6
News Heartland hearing shows local support May 17 asbestos anyone 4

Islip Terrace Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Islip Terrace Mortgages