Looking for female american bulldog to breed with!

Posted in the Islip Terrace Forum

Sandra

West Islip, NY

#1 Jan 12, 2012
I have a 4 year old all white american bulldog with papers looking to breed. If your interested please write back and I will also sent a picture.
tz1090z

Rockville Centre, NY

#2 Jan 13, 2012
first gay marrige and now this ......effen sicko....
Matthew

Douglasville, GA

#3 May 28, 2012
Sandra wrote:
I have a 4 year old all white american bulldog with papers looking to breed. If your interested please write back and I will also sent a picture.
email me coonhunter442@gmail.com
Doggie Style

Brentwood, NY

#4 May 28, 2012
unless you are the only dog that can type.. you are a sicko!
Nico

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Sandra wrote:
I have a all white male American bulldog with NKC registration. I don't wanna fix him and I desperatelylooking a female to breed with. Ill pay you. niccolototaro@gmail.com
Jamie Sullivan

Sumrall, MS

#6 Aug 6, 2013
I have a female looking to breed. Her name is piper, nkc, and is a year and a half. She's old southern white American bulldog. She has papers and champion bloodline. She's the sweetest, most well behaved dog Ive ever seen. Very smart girl! Piper weighs 105 pounds, long legs, and very muscular chest. I'm only looking to breed her once to get a pup off her, not for profit. Ill fix her afterwards. She's so precious to me I must have one like her. I live in Mississippi but I could travel if need be.. Thanks contact me email jlcsullivan89@gmail.com
quaderrius

Mcdonough, GA

#7 Oct 25, 2013
Sandra wrote:
u lookin for a male
phillipeb

United States

#8 Nov 1, 2013
I have pure bread american bulldog hes all white about 115 lbs good health and has papers hes very mellow im looking to breed him if anyones interested email me at felipeeb812@gmail.com
Nathan

Bradford, UK

#10 Jan 13, 2014
My friend is looking to breed his one year old male american bulldog kaiser. He is massive for his age. White and brindle in colour. White on his face with a brindle patch over his eye. His temperament is excellent. He is great with kids.live in the uk.
Matthew

Cardiff, UK

#11 Apr 4, 2014
Nathan wrote:
My friend is looking to breed his one year old male american bulldog kaiser. He is massive for his age. White and brindle in colour. White on his face with a brindle patch over his eye. His temperament is excellent. He is great with kids.live in the uk.
Hi there I live in the UK with female American bull, nearly all white apart from her patch over her left eye and a small patch at the base of her tail. Her name is jess and she has the most amazing temperament. She is a "scott" AB so I am looking for a similar mate. Please reply.
Daniel

Ashburn, VA

#12 May 5, 2014
I have a 2 year old all white American Bulldog female,ABA Registered looking for a strong male to breed her with.
Joe queens ny

Flushing, NY

#13 May 18, 2014
Sandra wrote:
I just came across this and it probably is a long shot but if you are interested in breeding your American bulldog I have a male who is 110lbs all white. Outstanding temperament, great w kids, adults and dogs. If any interest please contact me w an email or phone #. Thanks
erika562

Long Beach, CA

#14 Tuesday
I have a male American bulldog all white with brown spots in his back and on his eye. Weights 100 lbs. Very muscular strong dog. I'm looking for a female same breed. Before I neuter him. I live in Long beach, California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Islip Terrace Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Zionists just lik... 118,743
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,324
Review: Airport Transportation 17 hr nano 1
The loud music is out control in Brentwood Wed Squafdonoboles 3
Need a Commercial electrician in Ronkonkoma? (Feb '13) Wed Jerry Boggs 5
Review: Kindlewood Fireplace Corp (Sep '13) Wed John Kindlewood 3
International Baccalaureate program (May '10) Wed Dianne 415

Islip Terrace News Video

Islip Terrace Dating
Find my Match