Black Racist Walmart Employees Unpunished after disrepecting White Customers

Posted in the Isle of Hope Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stimco

Savannah, GA

#1 Jul 8, 2013
Walmart store #605 Savannah GA on Montgomery Xroads has hired many black racists who go unpunished for disrespecting White customers. Walmart refuses to acknowledge or accept complaints against their black racist employees, they also refuse to discipline them. of course such racist disrespect from any other race would be met with instant termination.

Garrett Roy store manager as of today, refuses to stand for his own race, by refusing to even disciple such disgusting behaviour.

Furthermore, there are NO WHITE PEOPLE EVEN WORKING THERE. Where's the ACLU now? I guess racist affirmative action is only against whites right?

BOYCOTT Walmart

White People have a right to be White

White People have a right to not be persecuted by blacks

Walmart is against the white race by allowing this filth to continue

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
Ellsworth

Savannah, GA

#2 Jul 9, 2013
All walmarts in savannah are anti white.

Here is a rule of thumb for dealing with retail establishments in Savannah georgia, and if you don't do it, you may not like what will become of YOU!

RULE OF THUMB - If blacks are working there. Don't go there. It means the entire system is effed up.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#3 Jul 10, 2013
Trust me, the White manager is literally in daily fear of his life. He should be.

We don't have that problem at the St. Marys, GA Walmart.

The whole county (Camden) is only 20% Black and most of them are hard working and decent.

I left Savannah 20 years ago. Come on down.
trouble

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Got your excuse now Go get a New TV. riots at Walmart Zimmerman set free. time to Riot
Sour

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Stimco wrote:
Walmart store #605 Savannah GA on Montgomery Xroads has hired many black racists who go unpunished for disrespecting White customers. Walmart refuses to acknowledge or accept complaints against their black racist employees, they also refuse to discipline them. of course such racist disrespect from any other race would be met with instant termination.
Garrett Roy store manager as of today, refuses to stand for his own race, by refusing to even disciple such disgusting behaviour.
Furthermore, there are NO WHITE PEOPLE EVEN WORKING THERE. Where's the ACLU now? I guess racist affirmative action is only against whites right?
BOYCOTT Walmart
White People have a right to be White
White People have a right to not be persecuted by blacks
Walmart is against the white race by allowing this filth to continue
BOYCOTT BOYCOTT
Not going to save that inventory. Zimmerman was set free. Time to get the New TV Calling for RIOTS
Zimmerman was right

Savannah, GA

#6 Jul 14, 2013
especially that bald bastard STEPHEN, an asst manager at said store.

total RACIST that should be instantly fired!

GARRET ROY GROW A PAIR! COWARDLY RACE TRAITOR!
creekman

Kingsland, GA

#7 Jul 14, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Trust me, the White manager is literally in daily fear of his life. He should be.
We don't have that problem at the St. Marys, GA Walmart.
The whole county (Camden) is only 20% Black and most of them are hard working and decent.
I left Savannah 20 years ago. Come on down.
If you are anything like Moreno Jay, stay the hell where you are. We would like to send his fat, stinking ass back to Savannah!!!!!

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#8 Jul 14, 2013
To understand that little cowardly prick, go to Topix St. Marys. They hate me because I'm an outspoken conservative and helped depose their crooked, hereditary sheriff. That, and the fact that I'm far more intelligent than the typical Camden redneck trash.
St Marys

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jul 14, 2013
"...the fact that I'm far more intelligent than the typical Camden redneck trash."
Please be aware of "the fact" that Jay is reviled by everyone in Camden County. He has a long and disturbing history of making online threats, cyberstalking, antisocial behavior, obscenity, paranoid delusions and generally making a public nuisance of himself.
He had nothing to do with "deposing" a sheriff. It's just another one of his fantasies.
He has run for public office repeatedly - only to lose by a huge margin. He attempted to become a school teacher only to be barred from the system. The police are well-aware of him.
We do not hate Jay because he's "an outspoken conservative" but because he is an irritant, a disgrace and widely considered to be a public menace.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#10 Aug 3, 2013
St Marys wrote:
"...the fact that I'm far more intelligent than the typical Camden redneck trash."
Please be aware of "the fact" that Jay is reviled by everyone in Camden County. He has a long and disturbing history of making online threats, cyberstalking, antisocial behavior, obscenity, paranoid delusions and generally making a public nuisance of himself.
He had nothing to do with "deposing" a sheriff. It's just another one of his fantasies.
He has run for public office repeatedly - only to lose by a huge margin. He attempted to become a school teacher only to be barred from the system. The police are well-aware of him.
We do not hate Jay because he's "an outspoken conservative" but because he is an irritant, a disgrace and widely considered to be a public menace.
Unfortunately, Camden is infected with a small, but hard corps clique of virulent, anti-American, anti-Second Amendment, Commie-Lib, radical Green-Eco-Weenies who are quite active. They are mostly from up North. The bitch who is their ring leader is actually from Canada. They are masters of the Sol Alinsky practice of vicious personal attacks against America-loving conservatives. Liars and anonymous cowards all.

You've just heard from one.
keeping it real

Savannah, GA

#11 Aug 18, 2013
I can understand all of your position but let's keep it adult like. We all deal with the same attitudes. Customer service is just bad everywhere. It has nothing to do with the color of a person ,but it has a lot do with the persons attitude. I really don't like bad service myself. To my Savannah person we stand together not apart.
WalMart

Cedartown, GA

#12 Aug 23, 2013
What do you expect?
Anonymous

Savannah, GA

#13 Aug 28, 2013
Whites can't never claim racism against blacks .Because you are the one that hated in the beginning by bringing us here as slave so you have been hating against s ever since and still is because of you being in power.You owe us to much and we have been denied to much for whites to ever claim black people are haters against them.
nobody from nowhere

Savannah, GA

#14 Aug 29, 2013
I hate the topic of racism but I must say in response to Jasalfa. Your right, Slavery was an abomination. But rasicm, unfortunately is not only against black folks every of race and religion experiences racism. But WE as a species, suck. Not white black, Asian whatever...HUMANS sucks.
missionary style

Calhoun, GA

#15 Aug 29, 2013
So the Brothers were mean to whitey? Cry me a river,honkey.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#16 Sep 1, 2013
I would much rather create a new cranial orifice for you, Black savage. About .45 of an inch in diameter (going in.)

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#17 Sep 1, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I would much rather create a new cranial orifice for you, Black savage. About .45 of an inch in diameter (going in.)
We already know you are a gutless coward.
stupis

Savannah, GA

#18 Sep 5, 2013
605 is a ghetto store, there are white folks who work there and I have received bad customer service from them as well. Sorry to shoot this whole discussion down, but it aint racism its bad customer service. What do you expect from uneducated people working at wal mart, Harvard Education? It's the entire store and they are the worst in their market
WHITE IS RIGHT

Savannah, GA

#20 Sep 14, 2013
missionary style wrote:
So the Brothers were mean to whitey? Cry me a river,honkey.
go back to africa boy
Timbo Time

Savannah, GA

#21 Sep 14, 2013
stupis wrote:
605 is a ghetto store, there are white folks who work there and I have received bad customer service from them as well. Sorry to shoot this whole discussion down, but it aint racism its bad customer service. What do you expect from uneducated people working at wal mart, Harvard Education? It's the entire store and they are the worst in their market
wrong. it IS racism when the employees act that way, then the managers also. That asst. Manager Steven needs to be FIRED! and Garrett Roy too, if he won't even do his damn job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isle of Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More people with Ebolo Wed Raymibd 1
Interracial Dating (Feb '13) Wed EW Shank 16
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) Dec 21 AWG 35
Dinner & Ghost Hunt with Syfy Channel's Ghost H... Dec 20 chadmorin 1
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... Dec 19 truth hurts 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Isle of Hope Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web