234567qaz

Jacksonville, GA

#67 Jul 31, 2013
Agriculture is the only thriving business this state has. Go to south GA and look at the small farming towns. No empty store fronts!!! It's amazing.

We need someone that will help keep this profitable for the farmers and our state.
not so

Byron, GA

#68 Aug 1, 2013
We have MANY empty store fronts down south! Plus, the homeowners are paying extra taxes to make up for what the farmers are not paying. They have way too many tax breaks!
smarter th an not so

Atlanta, GA

#69 Aug 1, 2013
not so wrote:
We have MANY empty store fronts down south! Plus, the homeowners are paying extra taxes to make up for what the farmers are not paying. They have way too many tax breaks!
please do your research before you post something so ignorant. The next time you think farmers get way too many tax breaks don't eat that piece of beef pork or that vegetable that is on your plate. Farmers do not make near as much as their hard work deserves. Get a life.
Proud farmer

Atlanta, GA

#71 Aug 1, 2013
Grobs girls wrote:
<quoted text>
Treat farmers fairly. No tax breaks, no grants and no price supports. It's a business, they should get what they can without government intervention.
There's nothing special about farmers. And riding around all day in an air conditioned tractor aint all that tough.
Just wondering how many tractors you've been on from daylight to dark or how many squash you've picked in 105 temp. Not many I bet. Sure you scoop them on your plate when they are fried up though.
voice of reason

Atlanta, GA

#72 Aug 1, 2013
Proud farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering how many tractors you've been on from daylight to dark or how many squash you've picked in 105 temp. Not many I bet. Sure you scoop them on your plate when they are fried up though.
don't sweat the idiots Proud farmer. I'm guessing all these anti farmer people don't wear cotton or eat.
voice of reason

Atlanta, GA

#74 Aug 1, 2013
Your point?
I like to eat

Young Harris, GA

#75 Aug 1, 2013
Grobs girls wrote:
<quoted text>
Treat farmers fairly. No tax breaks, no grants and no price supports. It's a business, they should get what they can without government intervention.
There's nothing special about farmers. And riding around all day in an air conditioned tractor aint all that tough.
Get a brain and learn to read. Gate prices (look it up, dumb-ass) have NOT increased very much. The tax breaks, price supports and subsidies go to mega-farming corporations and ones like ADM who control prices, NOT the family farmer who is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.
voice of reason

Atlanta, GA

#77 Aug 1, 2013
EIEIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Government has no business helping any farmer of any size.
Screw the family farmer. Lots of family industries have gone by the wayside.
Oh and by the way, fugg you you pig diddler.
Hey EIEIO...go back to Iowa...we don't want you here!! I'll help you pack!
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#78 Aug 1, 2013
voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey EIEIO...go back to Iowa...we don't want you here!! I'll help you pack!
I bet EIEOI loves government involvement when they put that WIC and food stamps in their box every month. They are probably "demoncratic" too!!
Family farmer

Atlanta, GA

#79 Aug 1, 2013
EIEIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Government has no business helping any farmer of any size.
Screw the family farmer. Lots of family industries have gone by the wayside.
Oh and by the way, fugg you you pig diddler.
Let's take old eieio out for a little snipe hunting. Who's in?
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#80 Aug 1, 2013
Me...pick me.
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#84 Aug 1, 2013
EIEIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Karen! I'm a white guy.
How fat are you, you racist little butterball?
First of all, nothing I said was racist. Why does it always go back to that. Secondly, I am a highly educated (Masters Degree working on a Doctorates) professional . Lastly, I run AT LEAST 5 miles a day and my weight is less than when I was in high school. Name calling is so juvenile Mr. Businessman.
Liar

Cartersville, GA

#85 Aug 1, 2013
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, nothing I said was racist. Why does it always go back to that. Secondly, I am a highly educated (Masters Degree working on a Doctorates) professional . Lastly, I run AT LEAST 5 miles a day and my weight is less than when I was in high school. Name calling is so juvenile Mr. Businessman.
Blah blah. Liar. Sure you're highly educated. Sure sure. Sure.
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#86 Aug 1, 2013
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah. Liar. Sure you're highly educated. Sure sure. Sure.
I'll be happy to send you my transcripts. Does magna cum laude mean anything to you. No, it is not a type of steak. On second thought, you've taken up too much of my time already. I'm so done with you. However, my transcripts can be made available to you at any time. Peace, love and happiness to you business man.
screwu

Ocilla, GA

#87 Aug 1, 2013
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be happy to send you my transcripts. Does magna cum laude mean anything to you. No, it is not a type of steak. On second thought, you've taken up too much of my time already. I'm so done with you. However, my transcripts can be made available to you at any time. Peace, love and happiness to you business man.
you are full of sh*t dumbass.
Now honey

Whittier, CA

#88 Aug 1, 2013
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down dear. How close to your brother are you? Right now. 11:06 pm.
California HillBilly

Louisville, KY

#89 Aug 2, 2013
EIEIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Karen! I'm a white guy.
How fat are you, you racist little butterball?
Boring. Get new material.
jack

Dalton, GA

#91 Aug 5, 2013
Who cares?
don

Dalton, GA

#92 Aug 5, 2013
Honey Boo Boo
Xxx

United States

#93 Aug 5, 2013
To

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isle of Hope Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it bad my gf has slept with 80-90 men before... (Sep '13) 6 hr vivid31419 34
Dinner & Ghost Hunt with Syfy Channel's Ghost H... Sat chadmorin 1
Jonathan K. Graham has been cheating on his soo... Fri truth hurts 1
Strong business, government ties link Israel, S... Dec 15 all life matters 1
A1981female high school teacher, her husband wa... Dec 14 because 1
Couple looking for party friendly women for fun Dec 10 Bre-and-pat 1
Review: J C Penney Salon (Sep '11) Dec 8 mel 4
Isle of Hope Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web