islandponds finest
mr marsden

Fairlee, VT

#1 Aug 28, 2012
mr marsden have a ball in newhampshire robbing places and with the help of his freinds ida dortch and dan ogden for stashing the goodies and helping mr marsden out the state would have a case. instead they comfort him and allow the three to have there way with the town and the cops. ofcourse theres nothing wrong with stealing selling drugs aswell as being a part of a string of robberys and the cops throw out the redcarpet and say its ok its your name that you wont get in trouble. its the brighton cops that let special people get away with chit and blame and push issues on the ones that dont really do nothing. like stay home and hide in your house cause your afraid that your town loves to talk chit about you aswell as the cops.ted miller was the best thing islandpond had, they bought his job as cop cause he was doing his job. like giving tickets and stopping the people that got away with somuch chit. now we have two cops that strive on certain people and give out bullchit tickets and strive on here say rather the truth. its all good this town will never be any thing cause the people who run it crooked and the cops that dont do there job that they get paid to do. KEEP HARRASSSING THE PEOPLE OF THE TOWN YOUR REALLY MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF. p.s tobad these cops wernt in the city get a taste of the real life. you wont get nothing from me nor my bussiness aswell as many others. keep falling apart vermont...............
beware

Fairlee, VT

#2 Aug 31, 2012
ya i feel who ever wrote this and ofcourse they wont do nothing to them after they sold there patches and pills to get the things they needed aswell as kill a few young kids they wont get in trouble, your town cop is to far up there asses plus alot of gossip people making bad names for people how sad. thank god i live in newark, nice and quiet, with a great police chief howard hes a great guy and does his job to the fullest, not like the island pond cops harrass you somch you go else wheres for shopping. maybe one day they will wake up.
nek121328

Newport, VT

#3 Aug 31, 2012
Well get out there and visit with local law enforcement tonight and tell them.
jonp

Benson, NC

#4 Sep 2, 2012
incoherent as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Pond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vt dcf laws (Oct '12) Aug 27 Curious 41
Remembering Ted Miller (Aug '11) Aug 8 Vance 48
Friday Night Live Jun '15 Nan 1
Dollar General (Feb '15) May '15 esmerelda 3
East Burke Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr '15 Musikologist 10
News Former Island Pond church teacher gets time ser... (Sep '07) Apr '15 Cult hater 21
Where is Ron, the owner on Ted's market. (Dec '14) Mar '15 soUP2 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Pond Mortgages