Gang rivalry may be behind Freeport shooting: police

Oct 22, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Newsday

The dead man, identified by police as Jamel Hernandez, 18, is the brother of Cody Hernandez, a reputed member of the Crips who is serving 3 1/2 to 10 years in prison for the 2008 shooting of a rival Blood in Roosevelt during a dispute over a cell phone.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of86
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sdot

Saugerties, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Judged:

Life but mainly death is the only thing that is promised to all GODS children. SO when i here about senseless crimes like this i feel bad for the family and friends that have to endure the pain. My heart goes out to them and may GOD BLESS you all.
Richard

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

He was my cousin, thank you.
bang bang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

man f*ck ya cousin he got what was coming to his b**ch a** ...ya family deserve what happens
andre white

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

i dont feel sorry for him at all he shot my fam the he shot alot of other ppl karma always comes back around
unknown

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

To me its unfair because he was young and his birthday was coming up and to see that peoples don't care god forgives all and loves all jus like he loved him
Love peace and happiness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Judged:

It doesn't matter if people don't care. The people that matter care. We love Jamel and always will. He had the biggest hard the world had to offer. No one family deserves this, instead of focusing on the negative pay our family the respect we derserve. He was murdered this was pre meditated and justice will be served.
fck jamel hernandez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Judged:

now people wanna feel sad they wasnt feelin sad last year when there son cody killed someone so f*ck both of them and tha rest of there family may money mel rest in piss....lol
someone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Judged:

his mother had no control ova him so its really her fault and she a crack head so explain y he act the way he did alot of people feel he deserve to die and i feel tha same way so with that bein said i hope he rott in hell...
unknown

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

ya'll just talkim out ya'll a** sayin he deserved it....... ya'll kno damn well if dat wuz ya family it would be a whole other story neva did he deserve it R.I.P homi3
andre white

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

to the family and friends of mel ya'll know what he was about and to come on here and say he was a good dude ya'll full of it cause if he did the things to ya'll that he did to other ppl ya'll would not be on here talking all that non sense
topnotchbeauty

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

like yall made fuxxxx immature wtf you mean he deserved to die no one deserves to die like yall some foul axx people writting made stupid shitt
Love peace and happiness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

I'm not sayin I agree with all of the things he said or did. I was not with him every step and moment of the day but to us he was a good person. Nobody deserves to die... Obviously we don't have control over external forces such as car, bike, plane accident etc. But to go out the way he did was foul. It's still doesn't change the fact he was 18 and the people responsible are almost twice his age.
andre white

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Love peace and happiness wrote:
I'm not sayin I agree with all of the things he said or did. I was not with him every step and moment of the day but to us he was a good person. Nobody deserves to die... Obviously we don't have control over external forces such as car, bike, plane accident etc. But to go out the way he did was foul. It's still doesn't change the fact he was 18 and the people responsible are almost twice his age.
well i've seen the things he's done to other ppl and karma caught up with him regardless of however old the ppl were that did it mel lived by the gun and he died by i'm not trying to be heartless but it is what it is
xDope

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Woaa buh yall relle siitten up here liik everyonee iis perfect ..trust and beliieve iif yall whuss iin thiis type of siituatiion yall wudnt even dream too put somethiing liik those bum ass comments up .! Liik Jamel whuss a truee riider and idc wat anybody has too say ! He qaiined mad respect iin liifee and thats all that matters, ppl that didnt kno hiim only qot to experiiencee on siide of hiim and who freaking cares thiis boy iis and wiill always b remebered as a true riider and liik ii always sed 6O flow to thee World 6loW Cs^ FxCc a slo6
Veltside

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

Da Velt Strikes Again...Fair Play.

R.I.P Lordy

Lanezzzz
unknown

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2009

we all no your name not andre white be a man about it say your real name mel mel went out like a troop
anonymous _

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

iHate to see ppl put hateful comments about money mel , it rele pisses me 0ff . idc wuht anyone says , he was a cool dude & I respect him, so wuht if cody did wuht he did , he Gqot wuht he deserved[jail) & nobody, not evn jamel deserved to be Killed , so like jamel said & wuht ima always say ' 6'0 til the world blow :-*!
SOMEONEEE

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

I did N0ttt knoe Him But i Think it's Childish two Put BAD Comments about him Like GROWUP ! >:o
$0 , what if He did Badd things Think about if it wass youuu ; & how your mother would Feeel .
Like comee 0n Now ; RIP Money Mel .:-*

- Let Em Hater's HATEE >:o !
Nunya

Holbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

It really dsnt matter what took place, It's sad 2 c our race killing one another off like it's a wonderful thing or just 2 get bigged up! Life is 2 short and all the nonesense has got to stop, And we wonder y when we walk dwn the street n another town or go 2 a shopping mall or supermarket we alllll get looked dwn at.. It's a terrible thing what happened to Jamel but I think if it was more time spent in school and extra curricular activities than maybe it would b a life saved!!! My heart and Soul goes out to the Hernandez Family (Focus On Our Future)
andre white

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

unknown wrote:
we all no your name not andre white be a man about it say your real name mel mel went out like a troop
that is my real name i aint tryna be annoymous

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of86
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Island Park News Video

•••
•••

Island Park Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Island Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••