Cops: Fatal NYC subway push suspect i...

Cops: Fatal NYC subway push suspect implicates self

There are 1 comment on the Fox News story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Cops: Fatal NYC subway push suspect implicates self. In it, Fox News reports that:

Authorities said a suspect implicated himself Tuesday in the death of a New Yorker who was pushed onto the tracks and photographed just before a train hit him -- an image that drew virulent criticism after it appeared on the front page of the New York Post.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Benny

Hollywood, FL

#1 Dec 5, 2012
It is only when you leave NY and move to the south whether FloriDUH,etc do you realize how well trained they are and the high standards compared to the souths keystone cops .

Miami has police corruption up the culo .

You have corrupt ,inept and abusive police in NY but NOTHING compared to ForiDUH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 6 min Ronald Dump 28
News Stuck With Slow Bus Service? Cuomo Is Completel... 19 min Indict CUOMO 1
News Man sets himself on fire in Oceanside 23 hr Sylvester J Superman 1
News sex Diaries The 32-Year-Old Who Refuses to Fake... Fri Drum Rolls 4 Hillary 2
News Fire breaks out at Carle Place manufacturer, of... Thu John Smith 1
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) Thu sister Pendulous ... 198
News Queens Teacher Accused of Sex with 14-Year-Old (May '09) Thu Little Robbie 742

Island Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages