North Hempstead official faces sex charges

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 1, 2009, titled North Hempstead official faces sex charges. In it, Newsday reports that:

A budget official on the job for less than a month faces termination by the Town of North Hempstead after being charged with having sex with a 16-year-old girl he may have thought was 18 based on electronic ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

madden

New Rochelle, NY

#1 Jan 1, 2009
Anybody see a pattern in North Hemp?
Sinclair worked Tuesday morning and requested the afternoon off, Nash said(Inside newsday reporter.)
He was having lunch with the other perv .CS
nonsense

New York, NY

#2 Jan 1, 2009
Hey madden, how is he a perv you fool? The girl lied and told him she was 18. Having sex with an 18 year old girl is completely legal. You may not think it's proper for a 46 year old man to have sex with an 18 year old girl but that does not make him a perv. The law is ridiculous here and i hope they drop the charges and let him off. Not to mention his employers who fired him. How unjust. As far as the man knew, he was having sex with a girl who was legal in the eyes of the state and therefore doing nothing wrong. It is incomprehensible to me that this person lied and now this poor man has his life ruined.
100000 Reasons

Lindenhurst, NY

#3 Jan 2, 2009
Fine Mr. Nonsense , he may not be a perv ,at least as defined by the law, but you just got hired to a high paying 100K job when you're out of work, and you take the afternoon off to head to a motel for a quickie. At least lets establish he's one stupid guy.
puss n boots

Framingham, MA

#4 Jan 2, 2009
Interesting how this story has fallen off the pages of Newsday's website. I had to google it in order to leave this comment. Did Colin Nash's (former reporter for Newsday, now working for Kaiman) influence have anything to do with that or is Newsday simply in Kaiman's pocket.
Owen Sinclair is just another example of the poor hiring skills exhibited by the Town of North Hempstead. Also, how did Sincalir get his job. Where are Town jobs posted. Who else applied for this job and wasn't hired because Kaiman hired this loser. Perhaps this is this just another example of the rampant nepotisn that has infected the Town of North Hempstead.
What services, exactly, does the Town provide that couldn't be provided more economically and honestly by the County or my local Village. I think it's time to abolish the financial sinkhole of self-serving bureaucracy that is the Town of North Hempstead.
Steam Roller

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 2, 2009
One month on the job and he gets time off?

The stupid people of North Hempstead keep voting Kaiman nad his corrupt administration in.

Wake up people - this is why your taxes are high.
MAD DOG

AOL

#6 Jan 8, 2009
THIS SI A CHRISTOPHER SENIOR HIRE FROM HIS CHURCH. WAKE UP KAIMAN GET RID OF CHRIS SENIOR HE IS JUST ONE BIG INFECTION FOR THE TOWN.
Marty

Highland, NY

#8 Feb 5, 2011
PinkPanther wrote:
this is what happens in the dirty lynbrook. negro-infested!!!
Hey sh== mouth PinkPanther stay off this forum with your filthy mouth and go back to PA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) 2 hr BUBBLESNY 80
News Atlantic Beach man who twice drove high on hero... Sat Anonymous 2
News No evidence placing Hillary at murder scene, po... Sat Racism not factor 11
News Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Sat mjjcpa 14
News Female firefighter wins $60K in 'badonkadonk' s... (Aug '14) Sat Capt America 3
Review: Jet Wash May 22 Mannyg 1
News Long Island family whose dog died sues over pet... (Mar '07) May 19 Nagy 51
More from around the web

Island Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]