Double Parking on Park Ave

Double Parking on Park Ave

Posted in the Island Park Forum

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2013
If you do it, and you do it in front of me, please expect to get the horn and the finger. Find parking and walk like everyone else, you rotten slugs.
pacman

Milford, CT

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Agree, there is plenty of parking available in town and no need to double park. Another peeve I have is people walking their dogs and not cleaning up. I have noticed tyhat this problem is getting worse. I walk my dog by the open lot on West Broadway between Lafayette and Laurelton and always pick up after her, but the amount of dog feces in that lot is deplorable. It is disgusting that dog owners believe that they don't need to clean up because it is an empty lot. The city took a big hit from Sandy is is trying to recover, when residents treat their city like a slum , it will quickly turn into one. Lets not go back to the Long Beach of the 1970's. Lets not turn Long Beach into Asbury Park.
Melanie

Jackson, NJ

#3 Mar 27, 2013
you both couldn't be more right..........how is it possible that going thru what we have gone thru that people are still so inconsiderate???? leaving a trail slugs........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a Hit & Run driver Sun Alpha Sigma 2
Waldbaums on Long Beach Road (Jan '16) Feb 25 Lu anne 12
Review: Lemar Management Corp (Jun '09) Feb 24 Unemployed 41
Taxi drivers Feb 24 May 1
News Cops: Latin King slain in Queens (Apr '07) Feb 22 FcukGangzYallWill... 69
News Ahmed Hoyt, 31, Shot Dead in Brooklyn (Feb '10) Feb 21 Well Well 57
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Feb 21 Denise Artale 42

Island Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance