Al's Hubcaps Employee Robbed Tuesday ...

Al's Hubcaps Employee Robbed Tuesday Night

There are 3 comments on the Patch.com story from Jan 30, 2013, titled Al's Hubcaps Employee Robbed Tuesday Night. In it, Patch.com reports that:

An employee of Al's Hubcaps in Mineola was robbed of an unknown amount of cash while leaving work Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

jd customer

Roslyn, NY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
it was a black male,~5'11" 172lbs with an accomplice in a possible goldish 4 door sedan parked a block away. there is a reward for information leading to the arrest of the 2 individuals
I Know Al

Bayside, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
OMG --Knowing Al & his savvy business ways, his employee could'nt have been carrying any more than $40.00 as Al's maximum hourly wage is 6 bucks and as far as the stolen bag ? Well, since it's still wintertime, I'd say it must have been a bag of ice because that's what Big Al gives away in the winter.
BMW M

Roslyn, NY

#3 Mar 14, 2013
I Know Al wrote:
OMG --Knowing Al & his savvy business ways, his employee could'nt have been carrying any more than $40.00 as Al's maximum hourly wage is 6 bucks and as far as the stolen bag ? Well, since it's still wintertime, I'd say it must have been a bag of ice because that's what Big Al gives away in the winter.
I worked for al back in the '90's & i was paid $15/hr. back then, you sound like you drive a Daewoo. Regardless of what the guy makes I feel bad for him. Al always did the right thing for me & my co workers back then, too bad you weren't the one being robbed, 25 cents wouldn't even have a news report.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alpha Sigma Phi (Mar '09) 8 hr Roger Healy 562
News Renewed calls for justice at funeral for man fa... May 1 Hasaun A Lee 2
News Franklin Square sex extortionist gets 4-8 years (Feb '08) Apr 29 Obi-1981 37
Experience The Me Nobody Knows at Adelphi Unive... Apr 26 Adelphi University 1
81 is more then just Sex offenders and child po... (Apr '13) Apr 26 Gene Pool 3
moving to freeport (Mar '06) Apr 25 Andres 52
News Long Beach, Island Park win federal grants for ... Apr 16 Tom M 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages