Villa Mare in Atlantic Beach

Villa Mare in Atlantic Beach

Posted in the Island Park Forum

Steve

New York, NY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Anyone else ever been here? The food is great and the prices are even better. It's located by the bridge in the plaza.

Since: Jul 10

Mineola, NY

#2 Mar 5, 2013
That place rules. I love it.
AB Guy

New York, NY

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Hey I am new in Atlantic Beach, just bought a place. How was flooding by Vila Marie and Bridge. I see the Oceanview condos across the street had the whole bottom half flooded and still looks unoccupied yet Vila Marie next door looks fine.

Thanks fro any info
Rob

New York, NY

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Villa Mare suffered no water damage and I can safely say has the best food around, and a great staff.
The Nose Knows

Long Beach, NY

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Yeah Right!
And my Grandma has wheels like a Trolly Car.
PS How much did they pay you to write that, of did they give you a Free Slice of Pizza.
AB Guy

New York, NY

#6 Jun 17, 2013
Ville Marie had no damage, neither did the deli nearby. It went to the Beach in AB on Fathers day and the boardwalk is back and everything looked nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 11 hr Buddy from Whites... 95
News 4 Levittown brothers accused in $70-million coi... (Nov '08) Wed Sleepless in Tac... 426
Homeless man who sat on a bench ob Longbeach Road (Apr '16) Wed Idgaf 2
News Anti-Semitic Hate Crimes In New York Up 94% Ove... Mar 21 Shlomo Goldstein 24
Boycott Palm Beach County Mar 21 yidfellas v USA 3
News Menu for hiring at Nassau jail? (Jul '07) Mar 21 Dennis Woody Powers 30
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Mar 20 Marty mellen 46

Island Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages