20th Assemb. Dist.: Harvey Weisenberg...

20th Assemb. Dist.: Harvey Weisenberg vs. Michael McGinty

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Oct 19, 2008, titled 20th Assemb. Dist.: Harvey Weisenberg vs. Michael McGinty. In it, Newsday reports that:

Two years ago, Harvey Weisenberg got 70 percent of the vote in his run for the state Assembly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

what we need

Westbury, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2008
we really need someone for the people. I feel the $700 billion should have been doled out to the taxpayers to spend. The $1000. each did s**t to help out.
$200,000.00 each would really help in all sectors.
People would spend that on many things.
As for the companies that caused this "f" them. people are still losing their homes with more to come.
AIG wants to spend $400 thousand to hold a meeting to talk about the problem on some resort Island. Lets get real.
I wanna know who is going to look out for me and my family. I pay my taxes and do all the right things. why not you. How could all of our govt do this to us and still be letting it go on.
What we need is someone with BALLS to go against the grain and do the right thing by the tax payers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fire Island: Ocean Beach (Jun '07) Sep 23 Negoish 2
Why is the chief of north merrick FD parked in ... Sep 23 Rich Deth 1
News Anti-Gay Obama Graffiti Vandal to Spend 90 Days... Sep 21 Pat Robertson s F... 17
News Next-Gen Talent? Look No Further Sep 21 Bovenzi13 4
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) Sep 21 Cubtx 8
malverne police chief (May '08) Sep 17 tekken77 12
Advice. Sep 5 Advisor 1

Island Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages