East Rockaway man rescues, places wil...

East Rockaway man rescues, places wildlife in zoos -

There are 146 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 29, 2007, titled East Rockaway man rescues, places wildlife in zoos -. In it, Newsday reports that:

With equal vigor, Larry Wallach rough-housed yesterday on the front lawn of his East Rockaway house with his young son and a 14-pound cat - but this feline was a 7-week-old Siberian Tiger cub.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

witchiepoo

Valley Stream, NY

#120 Feb 22, 2012
Worried friend wrote:
Would any of you know if larry is having another show back on? He keeps telling one of my close friends that they could make upwards of 4000$ a week but if any of what im reading is true about the foreclosure or bankruptcy he seems to be scamming her.
oh please tell your friend not to get caught up with this loser.
As a friend of mine was hustled by him a few months ago and used her animals to make a show that will not air once I warned her about him .The show never aired thank goodness cause it was a lie , on how he resuced animals from a body shop what LOSER AND A USER TELL HER TO STAY fARRRRRRR A WAY.
nimby

Jamaica, NY

#121 Feb 22, 2012
How does this guy get away with wearing SPCA badges, Law Enforcement jackets and obtain SPCA licence plates?
Isn't it a crime to impersonate an officer of the law?
DEVIL

Lynbrook, NY

#123 Feb 22, 2012
NIMBY I GUESS YOU HAVENT SEEN HIM IN A WHILE. HE JUST TALKS IT NOW. AND LIES ABOUT IT. I THINK HIS STUFF AS BEEN MISPLACED. WHEN HE WAS THROWN OUT OF HIS HOUSE. AND THE PLATES ARE LONG GONE. HE WAS FIRED ALONG TIME AGO. BUT THANK GOD HE WAS NEVER ALOUD TO CARRY A GUN. BUT ON SOME OF HIS TRIPS IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS. HE TRIED BRAGING ABOUT SPCA AS ALWAYS IT WAS ALL LIES...AND NOW HES BRAGING ABOUT DOING A SHOW. WHICH HE HAS TRIED BUT IT WAS CANCELED BEFORE IT STARTED.. AGAIN ALL LIES...BUT HE WILL TELL PEOPLE ITS A GO CAUSE HE HAS A DVD OF IT. BUT EVEN THE PEOPLE ON THE DVD WONT EVEN TALK TO HIM ANYMORE. CAUSE ALL HE DID WAS LIE LIE LIE......SORRY I THINK HE STILL TALKS TO ONE.......

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#124 Feb 28, 2012
i appreciate you telling me this, really i am super thankful i went with my bad stomach feeling of this guy and did a little research. still shocking to hear all of this.
witch

Baldwin, NY

#125 Mar 3, 2012
Worried friend, so glad you read these posts ,as he will always try to scam people ,That is what he does for a living,stay far far away hes no good.
nimby

Jamaica, NY

#126 Mar 5, 2012
So when is this a hole going to jail?
I do not think he is in a position to buy his way out of anything anymore.
nimby

Jamaica, NY

#129 Mar 14, 2012
Larry and his cronies never turned in those SPCA badges or license plates for that matter and are still passing themselves off as Law Enforcement, this is a great article about that spoiled brat:

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/13/nyregion/lo...
witch

Valley Stream, NY

#130 Mar 14, 2012
nimby wrote:
Larry and his cronies never turned in those SPCA badges or license plates for that matter and are still passing themselves off as Law Enforcement, this is a great article about that spoiled brat:
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/13/nyregion/lo...
How do you know , that he didnt turn in the badges and or the License plates .Do you know Larry or talk with Larry, or anyone that knows him that you seem to know this.
nimby

Jamaica, NY

#132 Mar 15, 2012
Never met the man personally but his friends are asses who love to talk and who still flash the badge.
MarlaSinger

Florence, SC

#134 Mar 15, 2012
nimby wrote:
Never met the man personally but his friends are asses who love to talk and who still flash the badge.
PEOPLE!!!! There are no badges, guns for Larry and his entourage. This man was put in jail for sexual assault against his wife....legally, he is not to have a firearm.
Any exotic animal that this man OWNS...IS BECAUSE IT IS BOUGHT FROM SEEDY SELLERS IN NEARBY STATES. He always has to rehabilitate anything he owns because of the lack of care the baby animals are given. He has zero business having these animals. It is all he can do to warm a can of chicken noodle soup. I know for a fact that when these baby lions, tigers and bears are too large he gives them to sanctuaries that can not afford to take them....empty promises are made to the non for profits he "donates" to. After the animals arrival to these sanctuaries Larry never donates another $ to feed them. Larry's animals are all for show and to feed his minuscule ego. Animal Planet should be ashamed for wasting a minute on his lies.
I have never known this man for one day to spend a day in a true animal sanctuary feeding, cleaning, vetting or caring for these animals that for a very short time earn him money. Exotic animals feed his Napoleanic syndrome. It's just plain wrong. But, whatever floats Mr. Wallach's boat.
This man will never change....stay away..all of you. If not, you've had plenty that told you so.
nimby

Jamaica, NY

#135 Mar 16, 2012
Not looking for an arguement from someone on the same team and good to know that Larry does not have a gun.
I wish I could give you the exact address at a trailer park in Bohemia where here is a vehicle with FOP embossed plates that read SPCA--- that came from Larry and I wish I could direct you to the persons Facebook page where there's a pic of a SPCA badge without getting sued.
These items might be old but beleive me they are out there.
Banskylover

Florence, SC

#136 Mar 16, 2012
Poodle wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave my cousin alone you ass. I love my cousin and you are clueless about him and my family. I am proud to be a Wallach too so shut your big mouth up. Close it. You know nothing about my Insurance Empire Nothing about The Wallach's Insurance Dynasty and how we got there. Our dads worked like DOGS to get where they are. I am part of it too. I'm a Wallach. I must be an ass also. Keep your big mouth shut. Leave my family alone.
What exactly are you so proud of? You really do not have to defend him just because you share the same last name. You were born into one screwed up family. I hope you hold your friends dearer. What has a Wallach ever done for you? Exactly. Stop taking your meds and open your eyes and mind. No good comes from this useless family. You are better off getting a few animals to love and call family. YOU have no clue. Its not your fault...just keep your distance and keep your guard up. A Wallach funeral sums it up.
sideline

Rockville Centre, NY

#137 Jul 16, 2012
There has been lots said about larry good bad the truth is somewhere in the center of all this gossip.If he was so bad or did so much wrong why does he have every license.Because its not the truth larry has done alot of good work with animals .He has always done great stuff for the schools and the kids.He and his wife kim are going threw a divorce but larry has custody of the children .Now how can that be if he is so bad judges do not give the kids to the bad parent never.I have known larry kim and other players in the mess for a long time .Larry took some hit from the fight with his wife a childhood best friend .And larry is the one with the kids doing from what i see is a great job the kids the animals are all good .Larry did a great job with the SPCA AND HE WAS A COMMISSIONER IN LONG BEACH NY
CONCERNED

Rockville Centre, NY

#138 Jul 16, 2012
YOU SAY YOU KNOW HIM AND THIS IS WHAT YOU WRITE...FIRST OFF THE JUDGE DIDNT GIVE LARY THE KIDS. LARRY STARVED HIS FAMILY. HE WOULD NOT GIVE ANYTHING TO THEM. HIS WIFE DID WHAT SHE THOUGH WAS RIGHT. CAUGE SHE COULDNT FIGHT ANYMORE SHE HAD NOTHING. HE DIDNT PAY ANYTHING. HE WILL LIE AND SAY HE PAID EVERYTHING. HE WAS A DEAD BEAT DAD IN THE WORST WAY..AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. HE IS LUCKY THE COURT SYSTEM SUCKS. FOLLOW HIS STUFF HE KEEPS PUTTING EVERYTHING OFF...AS FAR AS THE ANIMALS THINK AGAIN..AS FAR AS THE SPCA. HE WAS THOWN OUT OF IT..GOOD JOB LARRY.. AND THE SAME FOR LONG BEACH THREW HIM OUT ONCE AGAIN READ WHAT PEOPLE WRITE HE IS A VERY BAD MAN HE WILL LIE CHEAT AND STEAL FROM EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU....SO THINK AGAIN.I KNOW IT FIRST HAND
think

Rockville Centre, NY

#139 Jul 16, 2012
most of the things on this blog are right. only people who dont really know him defend him. you would think someone couldnt be this bad. well he is worse then that. he is someone who will die alone.and broke too in more ways then one...i would stay as far away as i could.....
sooo sad

North Fort Myers, FL

#140 Jul 16, 2012
Its really sad that everyone can post all these things about Larry and his family, some dont even know him and some dont even care to know him, but yes its so true he did starve his family and didnt pay anything to his kids or his wife , he doesnt have custody , they only live with him because , his wife left the kids with him, only because she couldnt afford to care for them , the real sad part is the kids they dont deserve either one of them as parents , poor kids got stuck with 2 losers , thats the sad part as for the rest of this story, KARMAS a bitch
Alan Harper

Lynbrook, NY

#141 Sep 7, 2012
sideline wrote:
There has been lots said about larry good bad the truth is somewhere in the center of all this gossip.If he was so bad or did so much wrong why does he have every license.Because its not the truth larry has done alot of good work with animals .He has always done great stuff for the schools and the kids.He and his wife kim are going threw a divorce but larry has custody of the children .Now how can that be if he is so bad judges do not give the kids to the bad parent never.I have known larry kim and other players in the mess for a long time .Larry took some hit from the fight with his wife a childhood best friend .And larry is the one with the kids doing from what i see is a great job the kids the animals are all good .Larry did a great job with the SPCA AND HE WAS A COMMISSIONER IN LONG BEACH NY
Larry, Larry, Larry... you bought your licenses as you well know and you were also stripped of all licenses as you well know.
Neither SPCA or Long Beach have anything nice to say about you other than you are a spoiled brat with a borderline personality disorder.
The only reason you have custody is because your wife gave it to you without a fight, no judge gave you custody of your children, you have them by default and nothing else.
Man, talk about wagging the dog!
humane worker

Greensboro, NC

#142 Jan 25, 2013
Larry, Larry, Larry... you bought your licenses as you well know and you were also stripped of all licenses as you well know.
Neither SPCA or Long Beach have anything nice to say about you other than you are a spoiled brat with a borderline personality disorder.
The only reason you have custody is because your wife gave it to you without a fight, no judge gave you custody of your children, you have them by default and nothing else.
Man, talk about wagging the dog!

Lawrence Wallach - aphiswww.aphis.usda.gov/.../Animal%20Welfare%... (AWA)/.../...You +1'd this publicly. Undo
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
LARRY WALLACH, an individual,_). Respondent. i COMPLAINT. There is reason to believe that the respondent named herein has willfully violated the Animal
(Larry is now working with NYC Animal control,
right on

Greensboro, NC

#143 Jan 25, 2013
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/foia/enforcement_ac... (AWA)/Complaints/Lawrence%20Wa llach%20AWA%2012-0233.pd

USDA has cited him and is going to try to remove his permit rights
about time

Valley Stream, NY

#144 Jan 26, 2013
its about time the only reason he still has any license is cauge he filed bankruptcy and everything is at a stay right now but his day is comming all his lies are catching up too him unfortunately it takes time i heard he is after his next victim her name is sharon and lives in the hamptons i feel sorry for this lady if she is reading this run run as fast as you can he will only use you and take as much money as he can from you he has no heart or sole and no job for that matter he is a con artist a sociopath and you can take that to the bank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Healthcare Aide Charged With Stealing from Pati... (Oct '10) Thu AMM 3
News Glendale Priest Reported to DA - (Oct '07) Thu Stephen W 23
News New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested (May '13) Feb 2 Taffy 8
News Mooove Over Utica! Now There's a Cow on the Loo... Feb 2 UticanCowBangers 18
News Queens man charged in attempted kidnapping of g... Feb 2 Beren Saat 2
News New York teacher fired for sex with a student l... Feb 1 DILF 2
Has left us (Jul '07) Jan 30 Shane Oettgen 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages