Island Park residents to rally agains...

Island Park residents to rally against motel

There are 28 comments on the South Shore Record story from May 18, 2010, titled Island Park residents to rally against motel. In it, South Shore Record reports that:

Island Park residents are continuing their call to have the Long Beach Motor Inn shut down, part of an effort to rid the area of sex offenders who have called the motel home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Shore Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ellie Fira

Port Washington, NY

#21 Jun 16, 2010
Island Park is a wonderful town with wonderful people. It has a beautiful beach and million dollar waterfront property. Unfortunately, there is a few sections of town that have people who are less fortunate. Irregardless THE SEX OFFENDERS NEED TO BE IRRADICADED FROM OUR TOWN!!!!!!!!
Ellie Fira

Port Washington, NY

#22 Jun 16, 2010
Lilharpo wrote:
Ease up on the wine there Sadie!
Listen Gumby drawers go feed your cats!!!!!
CONCERNED CITIZEN

AOL

#23 Jun 17, 2010
Listen Lady Sadie we all know you aren't a Lady. All you do is start shit all over this town & get people involved in your crap so you don't get blamed!!!! Why don't you get out off your ass when you are done at the Nassau DA's office & go clean up your own pig sty that you call HOME!!!!!!
just inn

Peekskill, NY

#24 Jun 17, 2010
CONCERNED CITIZEN wrote:
Listen Lady Sadie we all know you aren't a Lady. All you do is start shit all over this town & get people involved in your crap so you don't get blamed!!!! Why don't you get out off your ass when you are done at the Nassau DA's office & go clean up your own pig sty that you call HOME!!!!!!
what r u talking abought your brothers not locked up because you did not coperate with the DA office so again keep it in your pants and stay on topix you dirty filthy pigs remember how much $$$$ you made off your old mans death and that does not make you all any better that the filth you are and the sick twisted croup you call a family so again let me say this you scratch and sniff couple of dirtbags cps has your address on file !
Concerned Citizen

Jackson, NJ

#25 Jun 17, 2010
Listen Just Inn sounds like you need to have your doors shut also!!!! Sounds like you are nothing but a little BOUT it yourself!!!! For your info my father is alive so get your facts straight!!! Your right stick to the topic....you are a dirt bag also just like Lady(Madame) Sadie!!!!!!
Speaking about money,I heard you took money from Sadie on her death bed!
HmJmCc

Port Washington, NY

#26 Jun 17, 2010
listen lets not get it confused your fat ass father dropped dead and thank god hes no longer here to be a sex offender here in island park EVERYONE knows about your nasty disgusting house how many years your dogs dead i think its two and you still have there dog hair on your floor and im sure there shit in your yard... start cleaning your own fucking filth before you concern yourself with others garbage !!! Keep it in YOur pants scratch and sniff couple of dirtbags !!!... yet again keep your filth over in Oceanside no one cares to hear what filth like you has to say !! or maybe im talking to the dike from island park yea your married and have children but sleep with women your as confused as they come ... are you still an employee of sluts are us !!! so worried about me and what i do !!! you wish you knew what your talking about .. just remember karma is a bitch .. and you are already living it !!!
Realistic

AOL

#27 Jun 18, 2010
You all need to focus on the topic here....Sex Offenders in the LB Motor Inn... Keep your dirty laundry at home.
I was at the village meeting last night and the topics people bring up are ridiculous.Island Park is a nice little community,I'm proud to say I grew up here.But as a community we ALL need to work together.
beachy

Port Washington, NY

#28 Jul 12, 2010
I'm new to this thread but I don't understand why everybody is fighting with each other on here? Although the Motel is in Island Park residents in nearby towns should be worried as well. How many people have children that come to Island Park to visit friends, to eat, or to do various other activities such as school sports. Its about communities coming together to close down something that is unwanted. Its not about one town being better than the other and it certainly is not just Island Parks problem. Instead of fighting with each other and trying to blame the problem on one town or another we should really try to work together and get the motor inn to close down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alpha Sigma Phi (Mar '09) 4 hr kourada 605
Who would really wear a little 81 gay sex patch... (Feb '10) 20 hr 81itis 31
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Oct 20 rachel 62
Review: Floral Park Dental Care - Michael Lang DDS (Sep '09) Oct 19 Fran 39
Queens Village Music Thread (May '12) Oct 17 Musikologist 22
Advice. Sep '17 Advisor 1
News New Canadian law good news for NY boaters, angl... Jun '17 Dale 2

Island Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance