Island Park residents to rally agains...

Island Park residents to rally against motel

There are 28 comments on the South Shore Record story from May 18, 2010, titled Island Park residents to rally against motel. In it, South Shore Record reports that:

Island Park residents are continuing their call to have the Long Beach Motor Inn shut down, part of an effort to rid the area of sex offenders who have called the motel home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Shore Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
drew

United States

#1 Jun 5, 2010
protesters need to go home
AssNapin

Mahwah, NJ

#2 Jun 6, 2010
drew wrote:
protesters need to go home
You must be a sex offender or have a sex offender friend or relative staying there. Maybe you should move your wife and kids down the road from the motel. I am sure you would feel very safe having your own children walking to school or playing around the neighborhood. You're an Idiot.
D Wade Game

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 6, 2010
Island Park is a Ghetto who cares. They have a sewer treatment [lant in there backyard. Poo Factory thats trash. About 75 sex offenders live between East Rockaway and Oceanside? They should worrie about that.
Carrie

Mahwah, NJ

#4 Jun 6, 2010
D Wade Game wrote:
Island Park is a Ghetto who cares. They have a sewer treatment [lant in there backyard. Poo Factory thats trash. About 75 sex offenders live between East Rockaway and Oceanside? They should worrie about that.
Thanks for you inspirational comment. You are a genuine genius. BTW. We really cherish the opinion of someone that spells the word Worry as "Worrie". You're a dope. Maybe you should go to that sewer treatment plant and have the Sh-t removed from between your ears.
Crap On You

Lynbrook, NY

#5 Jun 7, 2010
Keep it the f down, I'm trying to smoke some meth in here.
Eartha Quake

Hicksville, NY

#6 Jun 7, 2010
I had a Jamaican woman yelling at me on the bus from one of the shelters there. She said I should be home writing letters so she could have a better place to live.

She said she did'nt care how old we were, she was going to beat us up.

Kind of spoiled my planned day at the beach. I should've gotten off, but I was in shock, I couldn't believe this was happening. She ranted and raved for a straight half hour.
Grammar Queen

Amityville, NY

#7 Jun 7, 2010
Eartha Quake wrote:
I had a Jamaican woman yelling at me on the bus from one of the shelters there. She said I should be home writing letters so she could have a better place to live.
She said she did'nt care how old we were, she was going to beat us up.
Kind of spoiled my planned day at the beach. I should've gotten off, but I was in shock, I couldn't believe this was happening. She ranted and raved for a straight half hour.
Was her name Melanie?
Melanie

AOL

#8 Jun 7, 2010
who's starting now?
Gina

United States

#9 Jun 7, 2010
Grammar Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Was her name Melanie?
Grammar Queen is most likely correct.
Eartha Quake

Hicksville, NY

#10 Jun 7, 2010
Grammar Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Was her name Melanie?
I have no idea what her name is.
Joe Krupinski

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jun 7, 2010
What do we have to do with a motel for pedophiles, unless it happens in our community of Sea Cliff? Keep it local on the threads and comments. That's what Topix is supposed to be all about.
lady Sadie

Peekskill, NY

#12 Jun 9, 2010
wOw you people Kill ME !
DO YOU LIKE SEX OFFENDERS ? AND IF SO LET THEM MOVE IN TO YOUR NEIGHBOR HOOD AND THEN WE CAN CALL YOUR HOME A GHETTO !
DO YOUR SELF AND EVERY BODY A FAVOR AND ONLY OPEN YOUR MOUTH IF IT HELPS !
AND OTHERWISE SHUT THE HELL UP !
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!*~*
AssNapkin

Mahwah, NJ

#13 Jun 9, 2010
lady Sadie wrote:
wOw you people Kill ME !
DO YOU LIKE SEX OFFENDERS ? AND IF SO LET THEM MOVE IN TO YOUR NEIGHBOR HOOD AND THEN WE CAN CALL YOUR HOME A GHETTO !
Ok now we know who the lady on the bus really was. Sorry Mel.
Concerned Resident

Port Washington, NY

#14 Jun 14, 2010
lady Sadie wrote:
wOw you people Kill ME !
I hope you don't represent Island Park with that mouth!
From what I hear your the trash of the town and your house also looks like trash,missing storm door,trashed kitchen cabinets,etc
I also hear it's not the first time...does court sound familiar??
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
Crap On You

Lynbrook, NY

#15 Jun 14, 2010
STOP SMOKING YA METH HEAD DOPES!!!!
just inn

Peekskill, NY

#16 Jun 15, 2010
Concerned Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't represent Island Park with that mouth!
From what I hear your the trash of the town and your house also looks like trash,missing storm door,trashed kitchen cabinets,etc
I also hear it's not the first time...does court sound familiar??
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
seems you know all about trash and stones your one of the resedents at the hotell you must work there afraid of loosing your JOB hows that mattres on your back for curb service....
keep it in your pants there dirty and you must be talking about yourself hope you do not represent oceanside thats why the oceanside hotell was closed cause of filth like you
lady sadie

Peekskill, NY

#17 Jun 15, 2010
NICE !
VERY NICE !
YOU GO JUST INN !
Sticky and Slob

Peekskill, NY

#18 Jun 15, 2010
Concerned Resident ....
keep it in your pants !
scratch and sniff I forgot
(YOU LIKE SEX OFFENDERS )
keep it in the family !....you dirty Pair !!
hows your brother doing speaking of drugs and
SEX OFFENDERS and court and jail for robbing you and yours !
lady sadie

Peekskill, NY

#19 Jun 16, 2010
dear Concerned Resident
Oceanside, NY
your house is the one house we must wipe our feet on the way out its so dam filthy inside !

Since: Jun 10

Oceanside, NY

#20 Jun 16, 2010
Ease up on the wine there Sadie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) 13 hr Prettysmile 25
News N.Y. legislature fails to reach deal for Child ... Jun 18 politics as usual 1
News New York's $325 million gamble on ferry service Jun 18 lavon affair 2
Long Beach and tickets on boardwalk for DOG! (Apr '10) Jun 18 GodbeasT 50
Old Freeport Hospital (Oct '14) Jun 16 Freeport historical 4
FREE Family Fun Day Olympicd @ Brookville Park ... Jun 15 EBCBS 1
News Trendy puggles lose their appeal all too soon - (Oct '07) Jun 15 pugglelover 121
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages