ISLAND PARK: Suspect arrested in bank...

ISLAND PARK: Suspect arrested in bank robberies

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 26, 2008, titled ISLAND PARK: Suspect arrested in bank robberies. In it, Newsday reports that:

Detectives said Charles Riehl, 37, of 61 Parma Rd. [CORRECTION: A man arrested Monday for allegedly robbing two banks does not live at 61 Parma Rd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

NY to VA

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 27, 2008
You have to love Island Park and what it is and has become. When I lived there it was a great place to live and raise your children. Now,I would not raise a skunk there.

“Tell me about your real LIFE!!”

Since: Feb 08

Where you are not

#2 Feb 27, 2008
NY to VA wrote:
You have to love Island Park and what it is and has become. When I lived there it was a great place to live and raise your children. Now,I would not raise a skunk there.
I guess it's part your fault. If you followed the old American rule you looked after the kids in your community. Look what you left behide for the people in Island Park. Guess you made Island Park great? Things haven't been the same since you left superstar. And no I'm not from Island Park.

“Tell me about your real LIFE!!”

Since: Feb 08

Where you are not

#3 Feb 27, 2008
Nice mug shot. That Meth got some communities in Long Island hooked. His family must be proud.
Former IPrker

Lawrence, NY

#4 Feb 27, 2008
If memory serves this mental giant has been at it 20 years. Why don't they keep him inside till he learns to get it right
I know him

Dover, NJ

#5 Feb 27, 2008
He did not stand a chance in life with how he was raised and who raised him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News At least 55 years for man convicted of murderin... (Jan '07) Apr 21 Dee2 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing Fresh Meadows Apr 20 Kenihak Tavarez 1
Alpha Sigma Phi (Mar '09) Mar '18 carpet installer 621
Advice. (Sep '17) Sep '17 Advisor 1
News New Canadian law good news for NY boaters, angl... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Dale 2
News Most Nassau beaches reopened after closures (Jun '08) Aug '16 Island Parker 10
News Island Park divided by high school choices - (Oct '07) Aug '16 True Parker 1,365

Island Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages