Ms Tracy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

If someone was born in Freeport Hospital 26 years ago, where would they go to to get a copy of their birth certificate? Is Freeport under the Town of Hempstead jurisdiction? Any one have the address and phone number?
Ludmila Ottow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2007

I am Ludmila Ottow born August 8, 1955 Venezuela Brquisimeto. My mothers maiden name is Pauline Pazechnic and my fathers is Vasily Lonscaya Ottow. Due to an ugly divorce my ex-husband destoryed all of my documents-so if you could possibly help me I would be so grateful. Right now I am unable to obtain a passport or citizenship papers without this document.
Thank you so very much, Ludmila Ottow
sheku cherif

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2007

Judged:

Hi am very grateful that I have found this website. I was wondering if anyone could help me get my birth cerficate from Sierra Leone. I was born there I emigrated to the us in 97 because of the civil war. My parents brough me on travel visa it has expired. My parents are also not the best people in the world. I was taken out of the house because of an abuse. And now am in DSS. The deapartment said theat I need a birth cerficate to become a US citzen.Please am begging anyone who can help. I have been trying for almost 2years to get my birth cerficate. I hVE PRAYED BUT IT HAS NOT been answerde yet. My email address is shekuzzy@yahoo.com Please don't forget about me
past freeport

Bloomfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2007

I just got a copy of my birth certificate from Freeport. I was born in Doctor's Hospital over 40 years ago. I actually called the Village of Freeport's town hall, I think it was. They guided me. It did not take too long, and was not expensive. I do not live out on the Island anymore, so I did it throught the telephone and the mail. Good Luck.
Ms Tracy wrote:
If someone was born in Freeport Hospital 26 years ago, where would they go to to get a copy of their birth certificate? Is Freeport under the Town of Hempstead jurisdiction? Any one have the address and phone number?
Bijay Singh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2007

I am need of a copy of my Birth Certificate from Suva , Fiji Islands. How do I go about obtaining it? What web site, etc. I live in Idaho, United States of America
e-mail address: bbelt5@peoplepc.com
tanya

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2007

Hello, i'm trying to obtain my fathers birth certificate which is in mozambique and he is living in south africa. could you please tell me how i would go about being able to obtain in please.
sheik

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2007

Judged:

This is my second time writing is anybody going to help me it email me at shekuzzy@yahoo.com
jabbie

Helsinki, Finland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

sheku cherif wrote:
Hi am very grateful that I have found this website. I was wondering if anyone could help me get my birth cerficate from Sierra Leone. I was born there I emigrated to the us in 97 because of the civil war. My parents brough me on travel visa it has expired. My parents are also not the best people in the world. I was taken out of the house because of an abuse. And now am in DSS. The deapartment said theat I need a birth cerficate to become a US citzen.Please am begging anyone who can help. I have been trying for almost 2years to get my birth cerficate. I hVE PRAYED BUT IT HAS NOT been answerde yet. My email address is shekuzzy@yahoo.com Please don't forget about me
It depends on where in Sierra Leone do you come from. Easy to obtain in freetown but difficult in up country.
FAIUUM SHIEKH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2008

how do i get a copy of my birth certificate from the fiji islands. i came here when i was 9 years old and i am 31 and a citizen of the u.s.a.
can any one help me?

thanks

fiah@rock.com
DAD

San Carlos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2008

Hay son call me your dad and i can give you a copy. You know my Number Just call me son. Also you can e-mail me.
Moo

San Carlos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2008

Judged:

that's right stupid the easy way out is to get it from you dad. Dummy he is just one phone call a way. just like the other guy stated.
jah

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

sorry
Binesh

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

jabbie wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on where in Sierra Leone do you come from. Easy to obtain in freetown but difficult in up country.
Were you able to get the birth certificate from Sierra Leone , I have a similar problem , please help
Ludmila Ottow

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

ludmila Ottow born in venezula barquesimeto august 8, 1955 looking for birth cert.
Rukshar Ahmed Khan

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Bijay Singh wrote:
I am need of a copy of my Birth Certificate from Suva , Fiji Islands. How do I go about obtaining it? What web site, etc. I live in Idaho, United States of America
Bula/Namakaram/Salaam/Sastryak al

I dont think you can obtain a BC of Fiji Islands from any website. Though you may make an application with the Fiji Post Offices and pay them to obtain one.

If you are still in need, you may contact me with details and I can have that printed and posted to you.

my e-mail is rkruksha@gmail.com

Rukshar
Ludmila ottow

Lakewood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

In need of her birth certificate!
Shirley Wilson

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Rukshar Ahmed Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bula/Namakaram/Salaam/Sastryak al
I dont think you can obtain a BC of Fiji Islands from any website. Though you may make an application with the Fiji Post Offices and pay them to obtain one.
If you are still in need, you may contact me with details and I can have that printed and posted to you.
my e-mail is rkruksha@gmail.com
Rukshar
Hello
I'm trying to obtain a birth certificate regarding my grandfather. He was born in Suva in 1900.
I live in California. U.S.A. My grandfather came to San Francisco, Calif. many years ago. His name
was Thomas Henry Terry born in Suva July 20th 1901 or 1900. My email is 1950classic@sbcglobal.net
Thank you so much.
Shirley Wilson
MJo

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Have you tried the immigration department in Suva? They should be able to guide you.
Bijay Singh wrote:
nirmala wati

Hood River, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

MJo wrote:
Have you tried the immigration department in Suva? They should be able to guide you.
<quoted text>
Did you have any luck with this, or what other contacts have you found so far, I also need a birth cert from fiji?
kasturi bisnath

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

hello all, am a south african born in mozambique livinging in nigeria,my mozambiquan birth certificate got lost in transit long ago ...i am stock here in nigeria without a passport, can someone tell me how to obtain another mozambiquan certificate?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Island Park News Video

•••
•••

Island Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Island Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••