Bridgeview Yacht Club
Scott

New York, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2012
Does anyone know about the status of the Bridgeview Yacht Club? My wedding will be there soon.

Scott
Victoria

Farmingville, NY

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Me 2
kar

Levittown, NY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Scott wrote:
Does anyone know about the status of the Bridgeview Yacht Club? My wedding will be there soon.
Scott
i went there today to observe. i'm sad to say it was a mess. tons of flooding but it still exists. they were airing out the reception room so I still have hope. i'm praying they are able to clean up quick and recover asap because I have an event there in a little over 3 weeks. When is your wedding? I'm hoping to get in contact with someone soon. have you been able to contact anyone????
DEE

Bayside, NY

#4 Nov 3, 2012
I contacted ... they said they are hoping to be up and running in a month...I'm hoping that is accurate. what other damage did u see when you there aside from flooding how were the docks on the outside>?
wayne

Jersey City, NJ

#5 Nov 29, 2012
The place is looking great. a quick recovery and i hear they are doing a charity event around Christmas.
donna

Island Park, NY

#6 Nov 30, 2012
I visited today. a new bar is already in place .the walls are re paneled. the outside looking back to it's normal beautiful self, The manager told me it would be better than before, so I visited and i am convinced he was right. kudos.
Donna

Bellmore, NY

#7 Dec 1, 2012
Thanks for posting the update. My son is getting married there in May and I fell more reassured that everything will be fine after reading the latest posts.
John F

Brentwood, NY

#8 Dec 23, 2012
Wow. The Bridgeview is back and better than before. I toured the whole place. All new kitchens,carpets, dance floor, bar, furniture. Only the docks left to be completely re done
John F

Boca Raton, FL

#9 Jan 2, 2013
They did it! Bridgeview reopened this week and the place is better than I remember it. Everything is restored, clean and elegant. Welcome back . Good bye Sandy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Franklin Square sex extortionist gets 4-8 years (Feb '08) 14 hr Obi-1981 37
Experience The Me Nobody Knows at Adelphi Unive... Apr 26 Adelphi University 1
81 is more then just Sex offenders and child po... (Apr '13) Apr 26 Gene Pool 3
moving to freeport (Mar '06) Apr 25 Andres 52
vote for Trump, out with the Lawyer driven sham Apr 25 Gene Pool 1
Alpha Sigma Phi (Mar '09) Apr 24 Freeport Delta 1979 560
News Long Beach, Island Park win federal grants for ... Apr 16 Tom M 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages