2 men arrested in Elmont for robbery

2 men arrested in Elmont for robbery

There are 12 comments on the South Shore Record story from Dec 4, 2011, titled 2 men arrested in Elmont for robbery. In it, South Shore Record reports that:

Two Elmont men were arrested yesterday after one of the men stuck a gun in his victim's mouth, then pistol-whipped him with it, according to Nassau County Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Shore Record.

old school

Hicksville, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2011
more garbage in the hood
Wolf

Elmont, NY

#2 Dec 5, 2011
the apes will be apes, no suprise these pavement apes are haitian. the 2 things that ruined elmont are the baboons, sheboons and haitians.

“Obama: Leading us to failure”

Since: Jul 09

The United States of America

#4 Dec 9, 2011
Phu ckin Black Animals! The nice Family oriented neighborhood that We all once knew is dead and buried. Black criminals, illegal aliens, clueless politicians, a could care less police department, all have a hand in the sewer that elmont has become.
Ms B

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 11, 2011
First off, Haitians did not make Elmont the way it is. That is just your ignorant conscience speaking to you. And it is not only Black people who have committed crimes in the town. There have been caucasians, and hispanics as well committing crimes. But then again that is all of you guys ignorance. Yes it is a shame, but do not be racist about the situation and say these type of people are the reason why there are so much crimes. I live by oakley and i know for a fact there have been many incidents around that area. Maybe you all are too blind to see it all. Have a great day.
Wolf

Elmont, NY

#6 Dec 15, 2011
Ms B wrote:
First off, Haitians did not make Elmont the way it is. That is just your ignorant conscience speaking to you. And it is not only Black people who have committed crimes in the town. There have been caucasians, and hispanics as well committing crimes. But then again that is all of you guys ignorance. Yes it is a shame, but do not be racist about the situation and say these type of people are the reason why there are so much crimes. I live by oakley and i know for a fact there have been many incidents around that area. Maybe you all are too blind to see it all. Have a great day.
I'm pretty sure the caucasians moving out of Elmont did not commit the crimes that plagues the town. I'm pretty sure the asians are not committing the crimes either. A very small minority of hispanics may have done some crime in the past, cant deny that. Maybe i'm wrong for saying Haitians but im definately NOT wrong for saying the Blacks are committing MAJORITY of the crimes. The blacks have been the plague on Elmont. If you dont see that then you're the one being ignorant, turning a blind eye.
elmont old timer

Floral Park, NY

#7 Dec 15, 2011
Elmont used to a nice town..but then the mortgage companies gave mortgagees to people who didn't deserve them (who are now crying about how they can't afford their home but mean while they agreed to the price of their home and should pay for it like everyone else)and yes it is Haitians, all driving BMW's and Mercedes but yet not paying their mortgage, so yes they are committing crimes. Maybe the haitians should raise their children better to respect others, the law and hey ever heard of it's 10pm do you know where your children are????? How do you stick a gun in the face of someone who lives TWO FREAKING blocks from your home. No brains that's how.. and the kid who did his parents most likely have a lien on their house.
elmont old timer

Floral Park, NY

#8 Dec 15, 2011
Now all you find in elmont are store front churchs (that dont pay taxes), barber shops, nails salons, and hair places that do weaves... what other stores make it elmont.. oh wait taco bell and checkers!
JoeyBagOfDonuts

Lynbrook, NY

#9 Dec 16, 2011
Capt America wrote:
Phu ckin Black Animals! The nice Family oriented neighborhood that We all once knew is dead and buried. Black criminals, illegal aliens, clueless politicians, a could care less police department, all have a hand in the sewer that elmont has become.
They would'nt all be here if the people did'nt rent them the illegal basement appartments.They have themselves to blame.
Better Judgement

Great Neck, NY

#10 Dec 17, 2011
YOu are a toid, Joey Bag of Donuts, which means you don't know what you're talking about. Yes, Elmont needs a rejuvenation, IF it is possible. But a crime like that robbery and a pistol-whipping is so atrocious that it spells doom for this once-honorable community.
Umbertos

Elmont, NY

#11 May 2, 2012
Face it! Elmont is black now! Period! Sad but true! Everybody always remembers the old elmont but what's in front of u is considered the now elmont... I remember re doing my whole house, from kitchen to the driveway and right after that blacks started moving in my side(covert ave)!!! Now I live next to ppl that won't ever put a dime into they're homes but will make sure they're retitled car has shiny rims!!! All the white girls are now with blacks which makes me throw up from time to time... Elmont I loved you but when the chance comes I'm leaving!!!!
angry elmont resident

Elmont, NY

#12 Jul 10, 2012
Ms B wrote:
Nope I'd like to correct you, it is all the Haitians n jamaicans that have ruined elmont. And to correct you i am not white i am spanish and no i am not puerto rican, i live in elmont in a strip that is haitian all around my house, i have drug dealers in each corner petty criminals neighbora who live like pigs or make their back yards resemble african shacks. I havent been able to do alot in my neighborhood since it turned all black, i cant ride my bike walk my dog or leave my car on the street because of the low life trash that live in elmont. Ive had you people attempt to steal my bike, fight me for me dog because hes expensive and several times try to break into my car. Stop blaming whites they do enough as serial killers and child rapists and as racists. But i will say this i could live in the most racist area in long island n the most the whites will do to me is call me sp ic or mexican but i can walk their streets without fear of having my possessions stolen. You people just have no shame i remember when i was younger you people would kill kids over pokemon cards because they cost something when you sell them. The sadest part about you people is MLK jr fought so hard for you people to be something other than what whites think of you but the majority of you rather be drug dealers n theives.
Once Great Elmont

Bridgeport, CT

#13 Feb 18, 2013
What is happening is that they all want to be put in concentration camps, no, cages, damn filthy animals. If you can't take care of your own, how can we expect these insects to take care of others. The really sad thing is that I have seen, some, not many, who have manners, who want to make a better life for their kids. But not many of them around. The majority are perps, and cips. I can see them kill each other and not give a damn. But the minute that their mayhem touches my corner of my world, their will be war. So if you think you will just find a nook next to me, you are seriously crazy, and you may be running for cover.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin Gallimore III (Oct '11) 9 hr Inquiry 4
Nicholas James Faunch/Fox Tue DP 1A 4
Anya Briggs Prostitution and Fraud (Jul '14) Tue G Tobin 8
Noise problem in one section of Queens Village (Oct '14) Aug 29 John 2
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Aug 28 Christie M 18
Internet Ripoff Scam (Feb '08) Aug 27 Cousin oscar 18
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) Aug 27 Joe Biden 325
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages