Iranian Jews in America: Torn Between Homelands

Aug 26, 2010 Full story: The Atlantic

It's a sunny Saturday morning in Great Neck, New York, and Larry Bencivenga is taking me on a driving tour.

Full Story
reu

AOL

#1 Aug 26, 2010
vow!
SHIRO

New York, NY

#2 Aug 27, 2010
Iranian Jews or any other bJews thinking are driven by their checking account , and Zionist propaganda.
As for loyalty , no country on earth has been so kind to Jews as America , Yet it is known facts that Jews of America their heart and loyalty is to Israel., is in Israel.. Even thou they may not want to live in Israel

The writers should have asked , whose side they will take if there be a war between USA and Israel., As for loyalty to Iran in 2700 years Jews I doubt a single one day or two were loyal to Iran .
caetana ginn

France

#3 Jul 10, 2014
jews are driven by their own interests, rather than national interests, however, I would not say that america is kind to jews. in fact, it was the norm to hate jews from the founding of the usa all the way up until 1990. it was then that the jews had gained enough power and influence to get americans not to hate them, but still, america is a hateful country. so it was really because the jews had seized power in media, finance, medicine, academia, etc, rather than americans being kind. if theyre not hating jews, then theyre hating muslims, or someone. americans simply went from hating jews to hating asians, and hispanics, but the hate is still there. kindness and capitalism dont generally go together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Al's One Stop Auto (Aug '11) 9 hr jasongeo2 58
Moms of police shooting victims call for specia... Wed cops are killers 1
Review: Popkin-Brogna Jujitsu Center Feb 24 Jeff N 7
To battle cancer, choose oncologist with care (May '08) Feb 24 fateeva_aliska 29
Review: Exotic Motor World of Long Island Feb 24 Tiffany Daino 1
women would you castrate you husbands? Feb 23 Barbara 4
EXCLUSIVE: Diamond dealer paid sign-holder $15/... Feb 23 reality is a crutch 1

Island Park News Video

Island Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Island Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News