Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The ...

Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The Back, Queens DA Says

There are 62 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The Back, Queens DA Says. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The two-family house on 256th Street in Little Neck, where Caleb Ahn, a suspect in a late night shooting last week, resides.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Truth Hurts

Warwick, NY

#43 May 19, 2011
What part of being just as responsible as the shooter don't any of you clowns get?

It didn't matter that Karma didn't pull the trigger, he was a partner in the crime and is just as guilty. That's the law, deal with it. He will go to jail, get over it. Stick a fork in the little punk, he is done.

Welcome to reality, if you can't do the time, don't put yourself in the position to get pinched for it.

Who is stupider, the one who pulled the trigger or the idiot who decided to go along with the crime and knew that guns were involved?

I argue the idiot that went along and didn't pull the trigger. Karma must be a total idiot.
little O

College Point, NY

#44 Jun 27, 2011
i hope these 2 losers enjoy life in prison..they dont care anyway..they were most likely 2 lost kids that got picked on in school,had no freinds and their only response to this madness was hurting others..they are thoose type of kids that cant accomplish anything positive in life so the only thing they can accomplish is murder..they only did it just to be remembered for something!
lil craze

Queens Village, NY

#45 Jul 11, 2011
yo i hope dhey realease caleb i was locked up with him b4 da shootin
lorry

AOL

#46 Nov 1, 2011
Ahn,caleb is a waste to society !! he deserves whatever he gets !!! stop being a punk in jail !! man up
freeee karmaa

Jamaica, NY

#47 Mar 6, 2012
Fck wrote:
Freee karmaaa

freeeeeeeee karma
freeee karmaa

Jamaica, NY

#48 Mar 6, 2012
Facts wrote:
caleb was not the alleged shooter karma sonam shot bernard cho and chos friend wo was trying to espcape and took there drugs but got cought and blamed it on caleb ahn
caleb is sucking dickkkkkk just like how your mom be suckkking dickkkkkkk freeeeeeeeee kARMA
inv

Bronx, NY

#49 Dec 31, 2012
freeee karmaa wrote:
<quoted text>
caleb is sucking dickkkkkk just like how your mom be suckkking dickkkkkkk freeeeeeeeee kARMA
I've got your IP address and you probably have information that can help Queens DA's office. Thanks.
Doit

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Jan 1, 2013
Lock em up!
dont worry about it

Flushing, NY

#53 May 3, 2014
I know claeb is smart kid he wult never pull the triger he knew the pusnishment for it but I guess karma shot them becausse I bet yu if yu were in his position yu wuldve done same both am on both their sides I dnt blame them for that cuz wen shit lik dt goes down ppl ddont tjnk they jus shoot so its their fault they shud be free n pluss they were mad yung every one makes mistakes wen they r yung I tink they deserve a second chance to change their life arund I bet yu claeb didnt want to shoot n karma did it but now both of them getti g blamed but free ma son calebb till they free em wurd free ma son caleb
Still at Rikers

Jackson Heights, NY

#54 Jul 13, 2014
If you plug their names into the Riker's inmate lookup, it would appear they have been there this whole time still awaiting trial. Seems they've both racked up extra charges while inside too. Remanded bail ftw.
Rilla

Queens Village, NY

#55 Aug 26, 2014
killahh wrote:
the one who shot is caleb karma dint killed .! free karma !
Free fame ! Ni77as know what it is !
MaceThaDon

Yonkers, NY

#56 Mar 25, 2015
unbiased anonymous wrote:
Doug, you're an idiot. Come see me. Hannah G, get over it. Caleb belongs in jail whether he shot his gun or not. HE BROUGHT A GUN OUT, and as far as I've been reading, he's been pistol whipping and robbing people with it for years now. Good riddance to both of those animals
You f****** pig u don't know Caleb hes a good person hes innocent you derserve to lose ur kids and everything you love in life u fa****
MaceThaDon

Yonkers, NY

#57 Mar 25, 2015
Rilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Free fame ! Ni77as know what it is !
Free fame my brother f*** everythin else!!
MaceThaDon

Yonkers, NY

#58 Mar 25, 2015
little O wrote:
i hope these 2 losers enjoy life in prison..they dont care anyway..they were most likely 2 lost kids that got picked on in school,had no freinds and their only response to this madness was hurting others..they are thoose type of kids that cant accomplish anything positive in life so the only thing they can accomplish is murder..they only did it just to be remembered for something!
I grew up with Caleb he was a very good kid. He's my best friend until today and he's innocent watch ur mouth before karma bites u in the a**..I hope ur mom dies a a how u like it u b****
Uee the duck

Lynbrook, NY

#59 Mar 25, 2015
MaceThaDon wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up with Caleb he was a very good kid. He's my best friend until today and he's innocent watch ur mouth before karma bites u in the a**..I hope ur mom dies a a how u like it u b****
Hey MaceThedon Rilla unbiased and Little o, you four nit wits sound like you all failed day care school and didn't make it to kinder garden shut the fu=k up.
Bsd

Woodside, NY

#60 Apr 20, 2015
The shit that people can say is crazy they were young and I don't believe that they should spend the rest of their lives in prision for this they're both two really good people.
Savages Gone Wild

Tarrytown, NY

#61 Apr 21, 2015
Thankfully New York City savages are lousy shots; out of 26 people shot, only 3 dead.
Savages Gone Wild

Trumbull, CT

#62 Apr 22, 2015
It's only a matter of time before the savages whip themselves up and start going savage.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/22/protests-erupt-i...
Savages Gone Savage

Tarrytown, NY

#63 Apr 23, 2015
The comments are as entertaining as the video

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen...
the don

United States

#65 Apr 23, 2015
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>Correct. And they smell awful.
Especially their peckers when they pull out of Paulies azz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Healthcare Aide Charged With Stealing from Pati... (Oct '10) Feb 4 AMM 3
News Glendale Priest Reported to DA - (Oct '07) Feb 4 Stephen W 23
News New York's 'Hot Dog Hooker' arrested (May '13) Feb 2 Taffy 8
News Mooove Over Utica! Now There's a Cow on the Loo... Feb 2 UticanCowBangers 18
News Queens man charged in attempted kidnapping of g... Feb 2 Beren Saat 2
News New York teacher fired for sex with a student l... Feb 1 DILF 2
News East Rockaway man rescues, places wildlife in z... (Aug '07) Jan 31 GIRLONFIRE 146
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages