Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The ...

Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The Back, Queens DA Says

There are 62 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Douglaston Man Allegedly Shot In The Back, Queens DA Says. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The two-family house on 256th Street in Little Neck, where Caleb Ahn, a suspect in a late night shooting last week, resides.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Facts

New York, NY

#21 Mar 23, 2011
caleb was not the alleged shooter karma sonam shot bernard cho and chos friend wo was trying to espcape and took there drugs but got cought and blamed it on caleb ahn
unbiased anonymous

New York, NY

#22 Mar 24, 2011
Doug, you're an idiot. Come see me. Hannah G, get over it. Caleb belongs in jail whether he shot his gun or not. HE BROUGHT A GUN OUT, and as far as I've been reading, he's been pistol whipping and robbing people with it for years now. Good riddance to both of those animals
mark

United States

#23 Mar 25, 2011
not sad. throw all them in jail. the victims and suspects. homeboy that got pistol whipped and shot that survived. he needs to go in the slammer for a bit too.

suckers.
fed-up mom

Corning, NY

#24 Mar 25, 2011
They were all drug dealers, live by the sword then you die by the sword. They wanted to be thugs and thats the life of a thug, dead or jail!! Now Caleb can say he trul was a THUGLASTON DRUG DEALER....smh

Sad sad situation, I feel terribly for all especially the familes, I myself have a 16 year old son.
Doug

New York, NY

#25 Mar 25, 2011
So sad for the familes there only 16 stay strong caleb sadddddd
Fck

Bronx, NY

#26 Apr 3, 2011
Freee karmaaa
free calebb

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Apr 6, 2011
they were on the floor wen they were fight for the gun and he shot him in the legs and 1 bullet hit his torso thts wat killed him ....get ur fact straight...plus shit happens wen u deal wit drugs.... and caleb just a gully azn ni77a tht dnt think b4 he does somthing free my son
Fed up

Bronx, NY

#28 Apr 6, 2011
Get your law straight.

Using a gun to commit a robbery in which someone ends up dead is called MURDER. There is no mitigating circumstances.

And being a party to the robbery makes anyone just as guilty of murder as the person who pulled the trigger.

They both are going to jail for murder. Period. End of story. Say goodnight and good riddance to trash.

No excuses.
Doug

New York, NY

#29 Apr 6, 2011
Sooo sad so young hope for da best stay strong caleb
Fed up

Bronx, NY

#30 Apr 6, 2011
Doug wrote:
Sooo sad so young hope for da best stay strong caleb
Yep, maybe the victim will rise from the dead...that is the only hope Caleb has...

bye bye Caleb... see you in 20 to life.
Doug

New York, NY

#31 Apr 7, 2011
O stopppp these kids r young they all have families that worry
Fed up

Bronx, NY

#32 Apr 7, 2011
Too little too late...

maybe they should have been worrying about them BEFORE they got involved in dealing drugs, getting guns and KILLING people.

It might actually be the best thing for the family, at least now they won't have to worry about them bringing this crap into their homes. They might be quite happy with all of this.
JuliaSky

Cambridge, MA

#33 Apr 8, 2011
freeee caleb!
Doug

Jamaica, NY

#34 Apr 8, 2011
Yeah and people shouldnt be seeelling drugs to kidsssss okkkkkkkkk there to young for dis saddd
babygurl

United States

#35 Apr 9, 2011
FREE KARMA SONAM
unknow

Plainview, NY

#37 Apr 15, 2011
were are there parents
he knows who I am

Wantagh, NY

#38 Apr 16, 2011
Caleb Ahn is abiding to his own lifestyle. He pistolwhipped my friend JB's face and robbed him last year. He robbed me for my bike way back in the day (with 3 others on his side). He's a bit of a coward. I pity the kid, I really wonder where all this hurtful rage he has for his brothers comes from. I hope to God he has a decent reason for this pitiful life he leads. I hope to God its not a lifestyle he emulated or imitated on his own at a tender age. But it could be. We're all God's children. It's all sad. Right now I am forgiving him. He scarred me, him and his friends, when they robbed me that day. I was deeply paranoid for a while. But I forgive you Caleb. I hope that you discover the spirit during your lesson. (Karma too)
The Phanton Hell Rider

United States

#39 Apr 16, 2011
liner wrote:
How do you "allegedly" get shot? You either did, or you didn't.
Morons.
Do got a point there.
tenzin namgyal

Toronto, Canada

#40 Apr 21, 2011
Free Karma my home boy
killahh

Jamaica, NY

#42 May 19, 2011
the one who shot is caleb karma dint killed .! free karma !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) 14 hr Colaguy 69
Mucking Foron 22 hr Big and Bashful 2
News 'Sick' Anthony Weiner Weeps While Pleading Guil... Aug 16 DT made Un blink 34
Long Beach and tickets on boardwalk for DOG! (Apr '10) Aug 13 SpaceMonkey 53
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) Aug 10 Christine 26
News Police arrest bare-chested perv accused of grop... Aug 7 Minni Appolis Apollo 3
Alpha Sigma Phi (Mar '09) Jul 28 Ironsides 602

Island Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages