"Let's Hear it For Queens"

"Let's Hear it For Queens"

There are 1 comment on the Glendale Register story from May 8, 2013, titled "Let's Hear it For Queens". In it, Glendale Register reports that:

Don Curran, Cecilia Vaicels, Venus Hall, Melanie Lee, Richard Weyhausen, Mary Lynch, and Suzanne Haehnel The FSF Community Theatre Group tells the story of real-life residents in Queens at "Let's Hear It For Queens," an original multi-media musical that pays tribute to the borough's history and people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glendale Register.

Mark Lord

Forest Hills, NY

#1 May 8, 2013
As the writer and director of "Let's Hear It For Queens," I welcome comments from spectators who have seen the show.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Massapequa Man Arrested for Bank Robbery (Mar '10) 43 min teamnotanelsonbut... 19
News Way to Go: Irene Kowalski, Merrick 4 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News Bethpage Air Show at Jones Beach attracts huge ... 13 hr USAFSF Ret 1
News No evidence placing Hillary at murder scene, po... 23 hr howdy 13
News Muslims Protest Police Policies: "Walking While... (Mar '13) May 25 mohammed was a pe... 2
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) May 24 BUBBLESNY 80
News Atlantic Beach man who twice drove high on hero... May 23 Anonymous 2
More from around the web

Island Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]