Steven T. Thoung

Steven T. Thoung

There are 2 comments on the The Recorder - Greenfield, Massachusetts story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Steven T. Thoung. In it, The Recorder - Greenfield, Massachusetts reports that:

Steven T. Thoung, 58, of Long Beach, N.Y., and Rowe, died Sept. 24 following a period of illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Recorder - Greenfield, Massachusetts.

Mill Neck, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Rip..steven..i believe steven's parents owned sam pan chinese take out by long beach rd where jade restaraunt is now..a long beach landmark in the 60's and 70's
Lou wheeze

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 20, 2010
Wrong...he was best known for discovering and patenting the G-String panty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kushner Cos. Profited By False Filings On NYC R... 7 hr Trouser Trout Cor... 3
News Court papers: Cop suspended for unlawfully reco... 18 hr MOE 1
News Third Blissville homeless shelter since 2017 to... Sat jolee 1
Corrupt District 6 Sanitation Department (Town ... (Jun '13) Mar 16 Man of honor 5
the overdevelopment of bellerose (Oct '08) Mar 16 John 8
News Reprieve for Doomed Custard Stand? Historian Se... (Nov '08) Mar 16 John 10
News Frozen Cup of Bellerose to be Replaced by Days Inn (Oct '08) Mar 16 John 145

Island Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Island Park Mortgages