LI is home for 'Rent' and more high school musicals

Full story: Newsday

The high school musical is a Long Island tradition that predates Disney's "High School Musical" 2006 debut by at least two generations.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2009
maryjane small

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Mar 26, 2009
Speaking of musicals. You just missed a great one at Southold High School. "Beauty and the Beast." Fantastic. I am so surprised no one heard about it. I have been going to broadway shows for 45 yrs. Even in other states. And I have to say that it was a good preformance. I was unsure at first what I was about to be introduced to, but it was good. Very good. Please call the school and find out more. They have it on video. You will enjoy it. And there drama club has a wonderful reputation. Thanks for listening.
Bye Bye Birdie

Huntington, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2009
Anyone in the Stony Brook Three Village area.
The kids have put together a really fantastic show at Murphy Jr High School. Tickets on sale now for tonight March 26 and Friday 27th. Call the school for ticket information.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min skullundermyboot 2,152
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Le Jimbo 151,518
ctown wh*res? (Sep '12) 12 min hippie girl 17
Phil Everly's Grave 22 min knows 4
Muhlenberg County Deputy Involved In Shooting; ... 1 hr oink 6
guy or girl? 2 hr dont listen to him! 2
discreet fun (Dec '13) 2 hr Sounds like 7
•••
•••
•••

Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••