'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256260 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#44993 Aug 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 4 years too late. Foreclosures skyrocketed on Obama's watch. Homeless people on every corner. High gas prices have become the norm on Obama's watch. A record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. A record number of Americans receiving some time of government assistance. Trillions of dollars added to our deficit each year on Obama's watch. 23 million Americans underemployed and unemployed on Obama's watch.
Americans started really missing President Bush and his policies less than 6 months into president Obama's failed presidency. Obama's greatest historical moment...the look on his face when America sends him packing in November.
what do you think may have gone wrong? After all on Jan of 2009 Bush handed Obama a budget surplus and a thriving economy. You Repubs have such memory lost or may be just plain stupid. Because your answer to the problems is elect Mitt so America can go back and do exactly the things Bush did. Tell us how lowing taxes create jobs again. The deficit is growing a trillion a year no matter who's in office. Obama's spending has been less than $800 billion. Less than any President since Eisenhower.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#44994 Aug 8, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
How did those shovel-ready job stimulus laws work out? Shhh, we are not supposed to discuss that, are we? The 23 million Americans underemployed and unemployed are the result of Obama's failed policies. You know it. I know it. Americans know it. Bye bye Barack!
Obama would have to blame the many, many, many, many Obama failed policies of the last 4 years if he were re-elected and we don't want to do that to him. So he's out of here! lol
Jimmy Carter's many brain farts started and caused all of this mess and Obama added to it by the trillions, didn't he? Blame Bush? How's that been working out for you talking heads lately? LMMFAO
28 straight months of job growth. It takes time to recover from the worst economic collapse the US has ever seen since 1929. Mitt wants to go back and do EXACTLY what caused it all. You Repubs cannot name ONE thing that Mitt has promised to do that Bush didn't.
your name here

Denver, CO

#44995 Aug 8, 2012
Romney has plans to cut spending and to balance the budget, something that Bush was not able to accomplish with the Dims in control of Congress. For most of the time Bush was in office, the economy grew quite nicely, and millions of jobs were created, gas prices were lowere, interest rates were lowered, and personal incomes grew nicely. It is only the mortgage banking meltdown that caused the economy to decline the last year Bush was in office, something he had no control over as Congressional oversight, led by Frank and Dodd was so lax, they were not being properly monitored for their operations that led to the meltdown.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#44997 Aug 8, 2012
your name here wrote:
Romney has plans to cut spending and to balance the budget, something that Bush was not able to accomplish with the Dims in control of Congress. For most of the time Bush was in office, the economy grew quite nicely, and millions of jobs were created, gas prices were lowere, interest rates were lowered, and personal incomes grew nicely. It is only the mortgage banking meltdown that caused the economy to decline the last year Bush was in office, something he had no control over as Congressional oversight, led by Frank and Dodd was so lax, they were not being properly monitored for their operations that led to the meltdown.
Bus had complete control for 6 years you ignorant gd Liar. Make up more BS.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#44998 Aug 8, 2012
If Bush had complete control,how come he could not get Congress to pass his amnesty .immigration plan.?How come he could not get Congress to do as he suggested,regulate the banks,Freddie and Fannie,before the bust?

But at least you do agree, the last 2 years the control was all Demo?You are beginning to come around!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#44999 Aug 8, 2012
whitehair wrote:
If Bush had complete control,how come he could not get Congress to pass his amnesty .immigration plan.?How come he could not get Congress to do as he suggested,regulate the banks,Freddie and Fannie,before the bust?
But at least you do agree, the last 2 years the control was all Demo?You are beginning to come around!
He abandoned amnesty after he failed to protect us on 911 you dumbass. How stupid are you?
your name here

Denver, CO

#45000 Aug 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bus had complete control for 6 years you ignorant gd Liar. Make up more BS.
Republican control ended in 2006.. when we had 4.2% unemployment and record economic highs.

How's the Democrat controlled congress working out for us? Enjoying that 8% unemployment and slow economic activity including the Recession?
Devils Advocate

Oakland, CA

#45001 Aug 8, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, that was not very nice!
But you think slamming Obama with pernicious and insidious lies is okay?
frank

Oakland, CA

#45002 Aug 8, 2012
Anybody but Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right...wasn't that what everybody said when Obama was elected? Nobody could be as bad as Bush? 4 years of Obama and I'm begging for Bush to come back! I voted for Obama and he made a fool out of me and he will not get a second chance to do it again. We gave Obama a chance and he screwed us over big time. I'm willing to give Romney a chance. Hopefully he won't whine and cry and blame for 4 years and damage our country like Obama has! If he does he will be out on his ass after one term too.
Don't be too shortsighted, it will take some time before we dig ourselves out of the "Bush recession"! Are you actually expecting ‘The Mitten’ to come in with his 'creative accounting team' to wave a magic wand and, in one spectacular poof, the Bush recession will be over?
frank

Oakland, CA

#45004 Aug 8, 2012
your name here wrote:
Yes indeed -- and I have a bridge to sell you :-)
your name here

Denver, CO

#45005 Aug 8, 2012
the Bush Recession was over after 6 months, it is the Obama recovery plan that is killing the economy and keeping it from growing properly. Raising taxes, increasing government spending, increasing government regulations...all are killing the economy and any plans by businesses to grow and expand. That is why they are hoarding their money, and waiting till Obama is voted out of office before they commit to growth projects.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45007 Aug 8, 2012
your name here wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican control ended in 2006.. when we had 4.2% unemployment and record economic highs.
How's the Democrat controlled congress working out for us? Enjoying that 8% unemployment and slow economic activity including the Recession?
The Republican Party of No has caused the mess in the House you stupid SOB.
your name here

Denver, CO

#45008 Aug 8, 2012
when it comes to more spending, NO is the best response.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45009 Aug 8, 2012
your name here wrote:
the Bush Recession was over after 6 months, it is the Obama recovery plan that is killing the economy and keeping it from growing properly. Raising taxes, increasing government spending, increasing government regulations...all are killing the economy and any plans by businesses to grow and expand. That is why they are hoarding their money, and waiting till Obama is voted out of office before they commit to growth projects.
Pure BS!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45010 Aug 8, 2012
your name here wrote:
when it comes to more spending, NO is the best response.
Another stupid response.
your name here

Denver, CO

#45011 Aug 8, 2012
"Pure BS!"
"Another stupid response"

sorry, we can't all be as brilliant as you with your detailed rebuttals and links to factual proof that backs the numbers given...wait...you never seem to do that, all you do is call people names and tell them they are wrong. Keep up the good work.
Hello

Nicholasville, KY

#45012 Aug 8, 2012
wtf = WON TUPID FKR
Hello

Nicholasville, KY

#45013 Aug 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>He abandoned amnesty after he failed to protect us on 911 you dumbass. How stupid are you?
I think you should lay blame where it truly belongs(Clinton)dropped the ball on Bin Laden while Monica was licking his..
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45014 Aug 8, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should lay blame where it truly belongs(Clinton)dropped the ball on Bin Laden while Monica was licking his..
W protected bin Laden for 8 years, President Obama killed him.

you need to get the Story straight.
Hello

Nicholasville, KY

#45015 Aug 8, 2012
Dude I couldn't stand Bush, I found it real hard to believe he got another term,But I will also find it hard to believe if Obama gets another term,Democrat Republican don't mean squat to me it's just a friggin label,I'm more into sticking my head out the door and seeing how the world is treating me today say hello to my neighbor.

Romney may end up being just as bad as the last 8-10 Presidents that we've had but one thing is true no matter affiliation,He can't be any more deceiving,Obama has proven to the world what he truly is,And in my opinion it's not American..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kara Peveler 6 hr Next 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 8 hr bill 637
Where is Scotty Bryant.Does anyone know any inf... (Jan '11) 14 hr user 160
She told all 17 hr Paul 2
Countrygirllove 17 hr Mandy 2
To discover your own dad slept with your wife Mon Uknowmecowards 7
Calvary Baptist Church Sun Daddys girl 17

Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Island Mortgages