NJ lottery announces latest Mega Millions jackpot winner

Mar 6, 2013 Full story: Hudson Valley Press

Carole Hedinger, NJ Lottery Executive Director, announced New Jersey's latest multi-million dollar Mega Millions jackpot winner, Angel Guallpa-Mayancela. Mayancela was the sole winner of the Mega Millions jackpot for the Friday, January 25th drawing.

Full Story
Valerie Francis

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 18, 2013
we here in Hudson and Essex counties think that the way the numbers come out on a daily basis are not legitimate we have people we know that have played the same numbers for years and have never came out so my group is determined to stop our middle class here in n.j from losing anymore money they will have more if they just save with us

Since: Sep 12

Makati, Philippines

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Congratulations to the winner! What lottery system are you using? Would you mind to share us your strategies to hit the jackpot?
Shadow

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2013
The Lottery is rigged by the government!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edison Indian Community Welcomes India's P... Mon Dirty People 1
Edison's police chief: $200,000 in renovations,... Mon taxpayer 4
Edison Restores Its 'Free Leaf Bag Program' for... Mon taxpayer 1
Search for New Jersey's 'Best Musical Theatre V... Sep 24 AIPAC the musical 1
commander selvam- swamij selvam siddhar is our ... (Jul '13) Sep 20 paru aachi pundai... 13
ray rice Sep 15 ROSENBERG 1
40,000 Expected at India Day Parade Sep 6 I Agree 3

Iselin News Video

Iselin Jobs

Iselin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Iselin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Iselin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]