NJ lottery announces latest Mega Mill...

NJ lottery announces latest Mega Millions jackpot winner

There are 3 comments on the Hudson Valley Press story from Mar 6, 2013, titled NJ lottery announces latest Mega Millions jackpot winner. In it, Hudson Valley Press reports that:

Carole Hedinger, NJ Lottery Executive Director, announced New Jersey's latest multi-million dollar Mega Millions jackpot winner, Angel Guallpa-Mayancela. Mayancela was the sole winner of the Mega Millions jackpot for the Friday, January 25th drawing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hudson Valley Press.

Valerie Francis

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 18, 2013
we here in Hudson and Essex counties think that the way the numbers come out on a daily basis are not legitimate we have people we know that have played the same numbers for years and have never came out so my group is determined to stop our middle class here in n.j from losing anymore money they will have more if they just save with us

Since: Sep 12

Makati, Philippines

#2 Mar 22, 2013
Congratulations to the winner! What lottery system are you using? Would you mind to share us your strategies to hit the jackpot?

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 26, 2013
The Lottery is rigged by the government!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elections in Old Bridge, Sayreville, Edison hig... Nov 5 louis 2
News Celebration To Light The Edison Memorial Tower Oct '15 ckrvarma 1
Hero in town???? Oct '15 Lisa Simpson 1
Iselin Jukebox (Jul '12) Sep '15 Musikologist 15
News behind bars at Big Shots (Jan '08) May '15 Alex Santos 46
News Edison will ask voters to borrow $18M to rebuil... (Jan '15) Jan '15 luis 1
News 40,000 Expected at India Day Parade (Aug '14) Sep '14 I Agree 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iselin Mortgages