Oak Tree Road in Edison, Woodbridge s...

Oak Tree Road in Edison, Woodbridge site of Sunday's annual India Day Parade

There are 5 comments on the Central Jersey story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Oak Tree Road in Edison, Woodbridge site of Sunday's annual India Day Parade. In it, Central Jersey reports that:

The Indian American community will celebrate India's 62nd Independence Day on Sunday with a parade along a 1-mile stretch of Oak Tree Road that travels through Edison and the Iselin section of Woodbridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Central Jersey.

Madhav

Colonia, NJ

#1 Aug 11, 2009
This parade had nothing to do with India or its independence. All it was was orange, white and green floats, but even those were just plain, pure advertisements for banks, dance school, and airlines. There were also candidates for mayor campaigning throughout the parade. We left disgusted. Whatever happened to the freedom fighter, our emblem, or atleast some figures of historic importance? They never played the national anthem ONCE! I was very dissapointed at this. I live a couple of blocks away from Oak Tree Road, and our neighbors, even though they were American, were also disssapointed.
Madhav

Colonia, NJ

#2 Aug 11, 2009
and by the way i live in woodbridge township, the thing got it wrong.
MrDoughnut

AOL

#5 Jan 10, 2010
Your American neighbors were disgusted because the Illegals were not rounded up by the authorities.

And I was upset that the American Anthem was not played you know The Star-Spangled Banner.

God Bless America and Stars and Stripes would of been necessary also.
Habib

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Jan 18, 2010
http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/crime/x74...

Aditya Patel, 40, 2009 Bachrach Blvd., Atlantic City, N.J., first-degree criminal trespass; court date Jan. 28, New London Superior Court.
Jan. 16
Mike

Sparks, NV

#7 Jan 18, 2010
Dotheads stink!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Late Dith Pran Jul 18 Gail Hawthorne 1
Redfield Village Apartments (Nov '11) Jul 6 TEODORO 40
Verizon Wants Cell Tower Nears Homes - OPPOSE IT! Jul 5 chazsanderson 1
News Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... (Jun '14) Jun '16 Hippiegirl732 3
Indian's in Iselin (Mar '13) Jun '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Jun '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 119
News Trump, Sanders success sign of middle class rev... Jun '16 bernhard rosenberg 1

Iselin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Iselin Mortgages