Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2006

Judged:

Hi just want to know if there are new updates regarding the status of tiger airways flight to Macau? Pls help
Garry

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2006

Judged:

My friends and I are planning to go to macau this july. May I ask if you still have discount on airfare. We are 5 persons. Please help.
Sharon

Quezon, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2006

Judged:

My friend and I are planning to go to macau first week of August most probably Aug.4. May I ask if you still have discount on airfare. Please help.
bart

Mabalacat, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2007

Hi! Does anyone knows if operations of Tiger Airways will still continue this year? I was trying to check on booking for April and onwards but it seems that there are no more available bookings on those dates. There are rumors that it will stop it's opertion here in the Phillippines comes April.
I hope someone can give a feedback regarding the matter.

Thanks!
bart

Mabalacat, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2007

I think it would help if you can also write a letter to them. They prefer written letters rather than email ones. I have already sent mine. I believe that the more inquiries they receive, the more chances they will reply or post a notice to the public regarding their operations. Below is their address.

Thanks.

Commercial Services Department
Tiger Airways Pte Ltd
Changi Airport Post Office
PO Box 82
Singapore 918143
burnhunk wrote:
Hi just want to know if there are new updates regarding the status of tiger airways flight to Macau? Pls help
Mrs Shamim M

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2007

I travelled on T airways from Macau to Singapore on TR903 on the 26th of June 07 and I wanted to buy from the Inflight deals ( Pierre Cardin watch and jewelery set but to my disappointment,I was informed that it was not available.I asked if I can place an order and get it in singapore and I also asked if I could contact the Inflight Manager directly and was told by the Stewardess that she would let me know but she did not get back to me.
The time that i flew on Malaysian airlines and liked one item which was not available. Immediately I was given the email add of the inflight manager who was kind enough to fly the item from KL to Singapore for me to first have a look if I wanted it or not. I hope that I am able to have a look at the item in Singapore as I am interested to buy the item.
My email add is
almosthere19@hotmail.com
an early response will be appreciate as I am going out of town soon.
Thankyou
at a loss

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

Judged:

when i try to enter my master card number the site rtells me no required as it will come from my credit ?????? what credit????
cna anyone give me a e mail addfess for tiger so to allow me to contact them and find the problem ---thanx
at a loss

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2007

opps ---should hav checked my spelling
kcin

Manila, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2007

There's a wikipedia entry that states that the Clark Macau route ends by 25Sep07. can anyone corroborate this?
Deehai

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

We are leaving for Macau Oct 27, 2007. I would like to know if you have a shuttle service from Manila to Clark and back.
angie

Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2008

we wanna know if there is a flight Tiger Airway this 1st week of April 2008 going in Macau and how can we go next to hongknong? Pls help need answer asap. Thanks. Godbless
jun baguio

Baguio City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2008

greetings.Just want to ask how to change my itenary on return flight.My return flight schedule is on April 29 2008, but i want to return back earlier to clark on march 26 2008.pls help me about this or pls give me the address & contact no. of tiger airways booking outlet in macau.thanks a lot
Sifren

Buting, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2008

Hi, I'm experiencing problems in booking flights online in tiger airways.com (bound from Manila, Clark to Perth). I have used four different credit cards (VISA/ MASTERCARD)several times already but my booking is still being rejected... What should I do? why is this happening?
Badette Mendoza

Valenzuela, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2008

hi i wanna ask from clak to macau what is the exact location of macau airport? and what is the exact address of ferry going to hk? thanks.
Sushi

Diliman, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2008

Hi. We're planning to take TigerAirways from Macau to Clark. Arrival in Clark is 830pm. We're wondering if there are buses that time going to Manila. Which bus and is it safe? Would appreciate your response. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Iselin Discussions

Search the Iselin Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Glimpse of History: Fresh milk delivered to you... Apr 15 Jim 1
Metuchen Library Apr 10 General Hospital 1
commander selvam- swamij selvam siddhar is our ... (Jul '13) Apr 10 SAAMAANJI 9
OPINION: Avenel Gave Them Hell Apr 8 j d ricart 1
Richard Peter 'Pops' Ricciardelli, 75, of Colon... (May '07) Apr 7 Meme 2
Redfield Village Apartments (Nov '11) Mar 28 John P Parody 37
Middlesex County judge's companion formally cha... (Jul '13) Mar 25 Cheryl Matthews 6
•••
•••

Iselin News Video

•••
•••

Iselin Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Iselin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••