Timeline: Alleged wiretapping charges cap tumultuous 12 months for Edison police

Full story: NJ.com
Edison police officer Michael Dotro faces five counts of attempted murder for allegedly setting his captain's house on fire in May. It has been a tumultuous few years in the Edison Police Department, which has been dogged by political infighting and high-profile episodes of misconduct. Full Story
ROSENBERG

Metuchen, NJ

#1 Dec 31, 2013
Subject: CLEAN UP EDISON POLICE DEPT. NOW. LETTER TO THE EDITOR

This is a disgrace to my town, Edison. CITIZENS speak out. This is our tax dollars. CALL TOWN HALL AND THE NEW ADMINISTRATION MAYOR AND COUNCIL.The police dept. must be cleaned up now. BAD POLICEMAN DESTROY THE REPUTATION OF THE GOOD ONES. RABBI DR. BERNHARD ROSENBERG. TOWNSHIP CHAPLAIN.
ROSENBERG

Metuchen, NJ

#2 Dec 31, 2013
REVISED

CLEAN UP EDISON POLICE DEPT. NOW.
EVERYDAY THERE IS ANOTHER INCIDENT INVOLVING THE POLICE. THIS IS A DISGRACE TO EDISON. PEOPLE ARE STARVING AND ARE OUT OF WORK WITH NO BENEFITS AND SOME POLICEMAN COMPLAIN THEIR PENSIONS ARE NOT HIGH ENOUGH AND SUE THE CITY. SOME PEOPLE IN THIS CITY DO NOT FEEL SAFE ANYMORE.

This is a disgrace to my town, Edison. CITIZENS speak out. This is our tax dollars. CALL TOWN HALL AND THE NEW ADMINISTRATION MAYOR AND COUNCIL.The police dept. must be cleaned up now. BAD POLICEMAN DESTROY THE REPUTATION OF THE GOOD ONES. RECENT MAYORS HAVE TRIED AND ACCOMPLISHED LITTLE. WE NEED TO PACK EVERY COUNCIL MEETING. STOP BEING COWARDS AND SPEAK UP. RABBI DR. BERNHARD ROSENBERG. TOWNSHIP CHAPLAIN.
blah

Saddle Brook, NJ

#3 Jan 27, 2014
Edison is the biggest joke of a police force in all of America. Only thing you have going for you clowns now is bridge gate. I still can't believe the state has not taken over your force. It is clearly totally f ed up. You cant make this s&^t up. I would love to be able to hear the conversations within this department. If I was a cop, I would transfer out just to distance myself from the rest of the clowns. You know people used to say a couple of bad apples don't spoil the bunch. Well in jersey law enforcement, there is too many bad apples at the moment. its like a runaway train. Salaries way to high, road work overtime. But its not the cops fault, somebody has to do it. but come on people, when are you going to wake up. Last time I checked, cops pay was supposed to be middle income pay. Now its in with the upper class people and its on our dime. Plus health bennies and that unbelievable pension system that isin place. Government needs to stop the bleeding and get with the program, which they wont because they are all in bed with each other just lining there pockets. Same shit, different day in jersey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Dec 20 Bob 112
Four Texans charges with home invasions Dec 16 ROSENBERG 1
'A Seussified Christmas Carol' at the Union Cou... Dec 16 marie 1
Accountant accused of stealing millions from N.... Dec 6 RJS III 1
Did U USA hells angel cowards threaten to rape ... (Mar '13) Dec 1 Odogg 4
Lockdown menlo park elementary. 11/17/14 Nov '14 Mimi 8
Four Indian families robbed in New Jersey Nov '14 Meeker 4

Iselin News Video

Iselin Dating
Find my Match