PSE&G: 78,500 Middlesex County residents still without power

Nov 2, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NJ.com

In a telephone conference with the media today, PSE&G executives Ralph Izzo and Ralph LaRossa said they'd been working to restore power not only to homes and businesses but to gas stations that were being identified as having fuel but no power.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Vinny

Somerset, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Im in middlesex, nj and i still dont have power
Cyndi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

We are cold and it's only getting colder with each night. Getting very frustrated with not one sighting of any PSEG truck in our neighborhood of Lawrencebrook - many small children here- and a newborn. C'mon!
Millie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I'm in dunellen. A one square mile town and still no power. Going on 6 days now. I guess we r to small of a torn to count. Not one pseg truck has even driven through our town.. No one is getting my vote!!!! You all suck!!!
luke

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

sucks is to nice a word. The trains cant even see the station. Power lines down everywhere. Washington to 22 still blocked. An pseg hasnt even started yet. There saying tuesday for parts of dunellen, i dont see how when they havnt even started yet. We will be lucky to be up by friday. Gonna be real safe going through a noreaster with no power. Thanks for nothing.
Narjis

Islamabad, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Any one know if there is power in carteret area? Friend of mine lives there and i cant reach her.
Joel

Millville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Narjis wrote:
Any one know if there is power in carteret area? Friend of mine lives there and i cant reach her.
Carteret borough website says now up to 87% power restored.
Katrena

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Did you complainers know that my husband who drove all the way from Michigan is in your town working on your power lines? He is working very hard. Just to let you know, I am 30 weeks pregnant and missing my husband. He has been there since the day before the storm hit. There are many good people out there trying their hardest to restore power. It was a big storm, did a lot of damage. It's going to take time. Can't just press a button on your cell phone and have the lights turn on.
dadu

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Katrena, you area brave, and very lucky to have a man who also cares for others.
My family is in Piscataway, and without power, heating, and phone. Let us hope PSEG meets the friday target for restoration

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Iselin News Video

•••
•••

Iselin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Iselin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE