First Prev
of 2
Next Last
EDISON

North Brunswick, NJ

#23 Feb 10, 2014
call the media. get the prosecutors office involved. believe me EDISON PD IS LOUGHING AND DONT CARE (CORRUPT) SO WASTING OUR TIME CALLING EDISON PD.
we need to get together chase them detaing them whatever it takes.

EDISON PD is a joke they arent cops .we need an entire new police force the whole state knows this especially edison township.
MaybeRenter

Somerset, NJ

#24 May 22, 2014
I am looking at renting at Durham Woods, since it is the only place in and near Edison that seems to have a reasonable rent. I heard that there are issues with bedbugs in Durham Woods. Is it possible for anyone to confirm if this is the case? I found the lady on the phone to be really nice, but after reading the reviews above, I'm scared of moving in there. Thanks.
been there,done that

New Bedford, MA

#25 May 23, 2014
MaybeRenter wrote:
I am looking at renting at Durham Woods, since it is the only place in and near Edison that seems to have a reasonable rent. I heard that there are issues with bedbugs in Durham Woods. Is it possible for anyone to confirm if this is the case? I found the lady on the phone to be really nice, but after reading the reviews above, I'm scared of moving in there. Thanks.
The apartments are filled with Indians. So guess what? Infested with roaches,
Bed bugs and stinky food smells.
Stay Away.
Victim

Monmouth Junction, NJ

#26 Jul 22, 2014
It was not a very pleasant experience living there with kids. You have to find your own spot and circle to let your younger ones play calmly.
Worse, they charged me $1500 extra over security deposit when I vacated. Silly and money grabber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Sat Bob 112
Four Texans charges with home invasions Dec 16 ROSENBERG 1
'A Seussified Christmas Carol' at the Union Cou... Dec 16 marie 1
Accountant accused of stealing millions from N.... Dec 6 RJS III 1
Did U USA hells angel cowards threaten to rape ... (Mar '13) Dec 1 Odogg 4
Lockdown menlo park elementary. 11/17/14 Nov '14 Mimi 8
Four Indian families robbed in New Jersey Nov '14 Meeker 4

Iselin News Video

Iselin Dating
Find my Match