Demystifying nutrition for women

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: The Jersey Journal 10

Dietitian and chef Diane Weeks, right, shows women how to get the crucial nutrients they need during a cooking demonstration at the RWJ Fitness Center in Scotch Plains.

Full Story

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 5, 2012
Women need to take supplements;because,we will care for the needs of our loved ones,before ourselves.I take supplements.Stephenie
Randy

Wake Forest, NC

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Why do so many women get fat and ugly?

Location hidden

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Randy wrote:
Why do so many women get fat and ugly?
In my opinion,they simply fail to take proper care of themselves.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 8, 2012
There are no good reasons why a woman should get 'fat and ugly.'It only gives the impression that she doesn't care;plus,he sex-appeal is dramatically reduced.I lost over 70 lbs;and,increased my bust one size.I am trying to lose 15 more lbs.Count calories and eat less.Women suffer from depression more than men;and,sometimes over eat.Very few have suffered from depression more than me;and,I still do.I can do it;anyone can do it.Stephenie

Location hidden

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Luther Vandross wrote:
The Only supplement chicks need is a hefty dose of "dong" as in my ding dong. I once gave a "deucer" anal in a burger king bathroom.
I agree;but,'ding-dong'from a MAN.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 8, 2012
I trust you know the 'difference'between a MAN and a male?

Location hidden

#9 Sep 8, 2012
P.S.Do you consider yourself "Manly"for screwing a 'chick' anally in a burger king bathroom?What the heck were you even doing in a woman's bathroom in the first place?
Cornelius

Wake Forest, NC

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Is this the place to hook up w fatties?
sam punjabi

New Delhi, India

#13 Sep 10, 2012
call me 9990300975
Clay

Czech Republic

#14 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth Oct 21 tell it like it is 1
Fallout from the Woodbridge football scandal: F... Oct 18 Perth Amboy Irish 3
Poll: Should NJ legalize marijuana for recreati... (Jan '14) Oct 18 hateRumors 2
Five Questions With...Frank G. Mazzarella Oct 12 ROSENBERG 1
John Mahoney arraigned in the murder of his fat... (Dec '07) Oct 10 mnmrhunter 28
Iselin Jukebox (Jul '12) Oct 4 Musikologist 13
Edison Indian Community Welcomes India's P... Sep 29 Dirty People 1

Iselin News Video

Iselin Dating
Find my Match

Iselin Jobs

Iselin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Iselin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Iselin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]