commander selvam- swamij selvam siddhar is our lord shiva

Posted in the Iselin Forum

VATSALA KUMAR USA

Baytown, TX

#1 Jul 6, 2013
Shantha G Mehra Alabama

Swamiji Siddhar has done wonders in bringing my run down business as the best one. Thanks and Pranams for bringing the run down business as the best one. AL

Swapna D Jones-Kansas

Even though I am married to a Christian, I am a Hindu by birth. Only because of the aversion on Hinduism, I converted myself into Christianity. However, after meeting Sri Siddhar Swamiji I completely understood what Hinduism is and what humanity is. Thanks and my salutations to Swamiji for making me a good spiritual human being.
oh boy !

New Bedford, MA

#2 Jul 7, 2013
VATSALA KUMAR USA wrote:
Shantha G Mehra – Alabama

Swamiji Siddhar has done wonders in bringing my run down business as the best one. Thanks and Pranams for bringing the run down business as the best one. AL

Swapna D Jones-Kansas

Even though I am married to a Christian, I am a Hindu by birth. Only because of the aversion on Hinduism, I converted myself into Christianity. However, after meeting Sri Siddhar Swamiji I completely understood what Hinduism is and what humanity is. Thanks and my salutations to Swamiji for making me a good spiritual human being.
Shiva this !!!
Janki

Pune, India

#3 Jul 31, 2013
Dr Commander Selvam- Swamiji Sri Selvam Siddhar is just another content thief and crook who steals content from other sites and publishes it in his magazine and sells commonly available info to unsuspecting people
BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD AND CONTENT THIEF
DO NOT GIVE THIS THUG ANY MONEY
TOPIX BAN THESE CROOKS FROM YOUR FORUM THEY ARE MISUSING IT FOR CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES
Swamiji Sri Selvam

Hamilton, OH

#4 Aug 2, 2013
I am a thief and please do not give me any more donations. I am not a God I am a fraud and a child molester and most of all I am a queer who like it in the butt.
Dr Vatsala Mohan

Baytown, TX

#5 Aug 4, 2013
SwamijiPranam

With your divine blessings and with the help of your thantra rituals, my daughter's marriage proposal went ok yesterday

myself and my husband Dr Mohan will do any help up to our karma ends

Thanks

Dr Vatsala Mohan
kmuda srini

Baytown, TX

#7 Aug 16, 2013
SWAMIJI SRI SELVAM SIDDHAR - DR COMMANDER SELVAM IS MY LOVEABLE & LIVING GOD. WITHOUT HIS SPIRITUAL HELP , I WOULD NOT HAVE EVEN SURVIVED FROM MY BREAST CANCER PROBLEMS
SWAMIJI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
DR KUMUDA SRINIVASAN MD
Fox news Atlanta - Selvam

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Oct 18, 2013
Selvam could not predict his own arrest.

He shifted out of Atlanta after Fox 5 Atlanta exposed him and subsequently arrested him - see the youtube link below.

Also see some blogs here
http://sepiamutiny.com/blog/2008/08/04/comman...
fraud alert

Atlanta, GA

#10 Feb 15, 2014
commander selvam deserves a bullet in his head!
SAAMAANJI

Houston, TX

#12 Apr 10, 2014
Hey Our SWAMIJI is fine with love and joy. He is kept by big men and enjoying behind access very well. SWAAMJIIS wife and daughter well serviced in bay town by JK and seshamani. Chinnakambi thumar is in CHICAGO :) :) :)
Aandi Pandaaram

Houston, TX

#13 Aug 27, 2014
Foxy Friend

Albany, GA

#14 Saturday Sep 6
paru aachi pundai poochi

Albany, GA

#15 Saturday Sep 20
paru aachi pundai poochi

Albany, GA

#16 Saturday Sep 20

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Edison Indian Community Welcomes India's P... Mon Dirty People 1
Edison's police chief: $200,000 in renovations,... Mon taxpayer 4
Edison Restores Its 'Free Leaf Bag Program' for... Mon taxpayer 1
Search for New Jersey's 'Best Musical Theatre V... Sep 24 AIPAC the musical 1
ray rice Sep 15 ROSENBERG 1
40,000 Expected at India Day Parade Sep 6 I Agree 3
Man was masturbating on Middlesex Greenway, Edi... Jul '14 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2

Iselin News Video

Iselin Jobs

Iselin People Search