Carl Aabye of Fargo

Fargo, ND

#1 Feb 23, 2009
Did you know the Indians up here in Dakota didn't even know they were Indians until Columbus run into some by going a different direction.Now to fix the U.S. economy in one fell swoop just rediscover the K.I.S.S. formula. Apply a C.O.L.A. or a consumer price index to the 1.60 P/H min. wage of 1968.Then wear ear plugs like they did in 39 when business cried they would in a year all be History paying that new anti free enterprise mandated #$%## minimum wage of 25 cents per hour.
carl aabye of fargo

Fargo, ND

#2 Mar 25, 2010
I hear tell Scorsese is doing a movie about a fella from Hoboken.Well I believe a real mob related human interest story thru the eyes of a tramitized nine year old, Mikey Ruffalo, put into the W.P.Program (running from the mob) would,could and should be portrayed on the big screen. Check out the facts that many have studied, profitted, litigated even changed roles over time,(mafia F.B.I. legit, etc. etc.) except Michael ,so I am blowing his horn.
kate in missouri

Kansas City, MO

#3 Aug 22, 2012
I was a teenager when Mikey Ruffalo was a young boy living with his mother 2 doors up from me, Mike senior moved out a year or so before then. I do remember one night I would presume after Mike Sr. and his son took off to Fargo and his mother Donna was not in the house, there was a giant explosion, it woke up the whole neighborhood, I looked out the window and saw that Donna's house was on fire, after the flames were put out the next day you could tell where the house (1500 sq. ft. ranch)was blown off the foundation and sat back down 2 feet south of the original loaction. All we knew was Sr. was in the mob and Donna worked the strip clubs in K.C. she was never there and there was a cousin or niece (at least that was what we were told)that was always there babysitting Mikey and his stepsister. I always wondered what happend to Mikey then the KC Star started reporting about the coustdy battle, that is when we found out that both Mike's went into W.P.
carl aabye

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Kate, Mike sr. was a very interesting man. Jr -now Michael Steele Published my last two books-Patriot Act--Gone Awry and Savants Memory of Mystery. He wants to check with his aunt Evie to see if they remember you,thanks
kate in missouri wrote:
I was a teenager when Mikey Ruffalo was a young boy living with his mother 2 doors up from me, Mike senior moved out a year or so before then. I do remember one night I would presume after Mike Sr. and his son took off to Fargo and his mother Donna was not in the house, there was a giant explosion, it woke up the whole neighborhood, I looked out the window and saw that Donna's house was on fire, after the flames were put out the next day you could tell where the house (1500 sq. ft. ranch)was blown off the foundation and sat back down 2 feet south of the original loaction. All we knew was Sr. was in the mob and Donna worked the strip clubs in K.C. she was never there and there was a cousin or niece (at least that was what we were told)that was always there babysitting Mikey and his stepsister. I always wondered what happend to Mikey then the KC Star started reporting about the coustdy battle, that is when we found out that both Mike's went into W.P.
Carl Aabye

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2014
I have personally never been to the Garden State but in my Story Terrorists among us- I have the phony illegal immigrants picking up a loaded phony food cart in Edison NJ.then conveniently parked and chained near Wall Street with a sign, right back with my special Salsa Sauce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Dec 24 Wwert 114
Four Texans charges with home invasions Dec 16 ROSENBERG 1
'A Seussified Christmas Carol' at the Union Cou... Dec 16 marie 1
Accountant accused of stealing millions from N.... Dec 6 RJS III 1
Did U USA hells angel cowards threaten to rape ... (Mar '13) Dec 1 Odogg 4
Lockdown menlo park elementary. 11/17/14 Nov '14 Mimi 8
Four Indian families robbed in New Jersey Nov '14 Meeker 4

Iselin News Video

Iselin Dating
Find my Match