Middlesex County judge's companion formally charged with armed robbery and weapons offenses

Full story: Courier News 6
The 41-year-old companion of a suspended Middlesex County Superior Court judge made his first court appearance Friday, when he was formally charged with first-degree armed robbery and weapons offenses. Full Story
related

Bayonne, NJ

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Somebody in politics want to hang her! Somebody want her high paying job! This Is rediculous!Nobody here knows the real Jason Prontnicki. He comes drom a great backround of jobs,was born and raised In Bayonne,N.J.!hE IS RECENTLY DEVORCED,had many good jobs as a boss,been to collage,never before been in any trouble,no backround police records! No proof of this robbery thus far,he had a few problems recently stressed,but he is my family,has 4 good brothers,had a beautiful home,and 2 wonderful kids,he was a great dad also!Innocent until proven guilty! Judge Carlia also,innocent! I smell scam here,someone had the Woodbridge police stalk her intentionally,that's my believe,more to this than meet the eye!No proof he did it! No proof poor Juge did anything wrong!
MrDoughnut

AOL

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Do you think this will be made into a Movie?
Related

Bayonne, NJ

#3 Jul 28, 2013
MrDoughnut wrote:
Do you think this will be made into a Movie?
COULD BE!WOULD MAKE AN INTERESTING ONE!
Related

Bayonne, NJ

#4 Jul 28, 2013
related wrote:
Somebody in politics want to hang her! Somebody want her high paying job! This Is rediculous!Nobody here knows the real Jason Prontnicki. He comes drom a great backround of jobs,was born and raised In Bayonne,N.J.!hE IS RECENTLY DEVORCED,had many good jobs as a boss,been to collage,never before been in any trouble,no backround police records! No proof of this robbery thus far,he had a few problems recently stressed,but he is my family,has 4 good brothers,had a beautiful home,and 2 wonderful kids,he was a great dad also!Innocent until proven guilty! Judge Carlia also,innocent! I smell scam here,someone had the Woodbridge police stalk her intentionally,that's my believe,more to this than meet the eye!No proof he did it! No proof poor Juge did anything wrong!
Sorry for the errors In the typing,I was in a hurry,Jason fell into some drug issues from pain killers,this made him a totally different person than he really is,but I believe In him!This Is not the Jason Prontnicki I knew all my life!
Greg

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#5 Aug 20, 2013
Related wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for the errors In the typing,I was in a hurry,Jason fell into some drug issues from pain killers,this made him a totally different person than he really is,but I believe In him!This Is not the Jason Prontnicki I knew all my life!
so its OK to commit armed robbery as long as your addicted to pills!!!LMFAO GIVEM 20 YEARS my friend Lee did 16 for selling a kilo WTF I guess white people should get treated different
NO FKING WAY HANG THE CRIMINAL
Cheryl Matthews

Bayonne, NJ

#6 Mar 25, 2014
Related wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for the errors In the typing,I was in a hurry,Jason fell into some drug issues from pain killers,this made him a totally different person than he really is,but I believe In him!This Is not the Jason Prontnicki I knew all my life!
has anyone ever heard innocent until proven guilty?? and nobody knows the true story.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Dec 24 Wwert 114
Four Texans charges with home invasions Dec 16 ROSENBERG 1
'A Seussified Christmas Carol' at the Union Cou... Dec 16 marie 1
Accountant accused of stealing millions from N.... Dec 6 RJS III 1
Did U USA hells angel cowards threaten to rape ... (Mar '13) Dec 1 Odogg 4
Lockdown menlo park elementary. 11/17/14 Nov '14 Mimi 8
Four Indian families robbed in New Jersey Nov '14 Meeker 4

Iselin News Video

Iselin Dating
Find my Match