First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bedbug

New Bedford, MA

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Jason wrote:
I live in Redfield Village. I have been here for 2 yes. This is a clean and well miantian place. The manangement is very nice. If i call the office i get a call back. The on grounds people are nice and helpful. Yes the buildings are old but are will miantian. If you call and say someting is going on it gets fixs ASAP.
then why do I still have bedbugs after complaining for almost a year. I moving out of these slums!
nana

Edison, NJ

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Shocked wrote:
<quoted text>
how many Indians live there now ?
...enough, you see how a school bus brings children india-alone, and there is a problem with parking
Edison

Edison, NJ

#23 Jan 8, 2013
Jason wrote:
I live in Redfield Village. I have been here for 2 yes. This is a clean and well miantian place. The manangement is very nice. If i call the office i get a call back. The on grounds people are nice and helpful. Yes the buildings are old but are will miantian. If you call and say someting is going on it gets fixs ASAP.
Really, well maintained? Do you know how they fixed my toilet bowl? Well my toilet moves from side, to side. You know how the super fixed it? He just pushed it and straightened it back to the front. I could have done that. Toilet still moves side to side. I could go on and on but why bother. When I have people over they are shocked at how old things are around here also the mold around here is disgusting.
Baby Daddy

New Bedford, MA

#24 Jan 17, 2013
Edison wrote:
<quoted text>Really, well maintained? Do you know how they fixed my toilet bowl? Well my toilet moves from side, to side. You know how the super fixed it? He just pushed it and straightened it back to the front. I could have done that. Toilet still moves side to side. I could go on and on but why bother. When I have people over they are shocked at how old things are around here also the mold around here is disgusting.
To have mold is disgusting, but worse then that is to have mold and dirty Indians as neighbors. Redfield has both of these things.
Polina

Bronx, NY

#25 Feb 26, 2013
Hello to everybody. I live here about 1 year! I agree with everybody, coz apartments are really old. It's strange, but I didn't see any Indian people near by my apartment #4, Russians and some spanish, but seems that they are clean. No bedbugs ... Yet... ;) but come on guys, I pay 1085 for huge 2br, it's not bad at all. U have some extra money? Go to better placec, but make sure that there a few Indian people, coz their food smell horrible :(
Oh no !

New Bedford, MA

#26 Feb 28, 2013
Polina wrote:
Hello to everybody. I live here about 1 year! I agree with everybody, coz apartments are really old. It's strange, but I didn't see any Indian people near by my apartment #4, Russians and some spanish, but seems that they are clean. No bedbugs ... Yet... ;) but come on guys, I pay 1085 for huge 2br, it's not bad at all. U have some extra money? Go to better placec, but make sure that there a few Indian people, coz their food smell horrible :(
So we are back to where we started. Do we have bed bugs and roaches there or not? Help me as I was thinking of renting there.
Polina

Bronx, NY

#27 Mar 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="Oh no ! "]<quoted text>
So we are back to where we started. Do we have bed bugs and roaches there or not? Help me as I was thinking of renting there.[/QUOTE]
Hi!
I haven't seen any bed bugs here.
If you plan to rent, try to rent on metuchen side, because schools are better. BTW, during the sandy storm we did not have any problems with electricity at all, so no complains about that too.
Overall, nice place, 2 min away from walgreens, ap, dollar market and etc.
Confused

New Bedford, MA

#28 Mar 2, 2013
Polina wrote:
[QUOTE who="Oh no ! "]<quoted text>
So we are back to where we started. Do we have bed bugs and roaches there or not? Help me as I was thinking of renting there. "

Hi!
I haven't seen any bed bugs here.
If you plan to rent, try to rent on metuchen side, because schools are better. BTW, during the sandy storm we did not have any problems with electricity at all, so no complains about that too.
Overall, nice place, 2 min away from walgreens, ap, dollar market and etc.
Thank you
INVISIBLE

Spring Lake, NJ

#30 May 16, 2013
I have lived in Redfield Village for over twelve years. Yes they are old antiquated apartments the electricity is OLD with Fuses. I have never had any bedbugs, roaches or mice. My apartment is clean
I have had several issues with leaks, but I have to say they have tried to resolve all issues. Eddie the super does speak english and he does everything possible to fix and address any maintenance problem. I do believe that they do over charge rent for these apartments because the electricity is old, the windows are old, the cabinet are old. We do have Indian and Arabic and Asian living here and I do have to say that they do have a lot of people living in these apartments.
Some have up to a dozen in a two bedroom. They are clean. I am lucky because in the building I live in the tenents all have been here for over 4 years.
been there and back

New Bedford, MA

#31 May 16, 2013
INVISIBLE wrote:
I have lived in Redfield Village for over twelve years. Yes they are old antiquated apartments the electricity is OLD with Fuses. I have never had any bedbugs, roaches or mice. My apartment is clean
I have had several issues with leaks, but I have to say they have tried to resolve all issues. Eddie the super does speak english and he does everything possible to fix and address any maintenance problem. I do believe that they do over charge rent for these apartments because the electricity is old, the windows are old, the cabinet are old. We do have Indian and Arabic and Asian living here and I do have to say that they do have a lot of people living in these apartments.
Some have up to a dozen in a two bedroom. They are clean. I am lucky because in the building I live in the tenents all have been here for over 4 years.
You say you have Indians living there and have no bedbugs and roaches.
Every Apartment Complex in Middlesex
County that has Indians have bedbugs and roaches. I don't believe one word you said. Who are you? Must be a friend or employee of the Complex. You can't fool me.
Grew up in Redfield

Bronx, NY

#32 Jun 23, 2013
Why live there if you hate it so much get out! I grew there and it was great besides all the people complaining about us kids playing outside. Why was it a big deal we were in before dark. And we were kids how were we gonna get to the park. So what every time we wanted to be kids and play outside we had to beg our parents to take us to the park; No. We payed rent like everyone else. Most apartments experience bugs but thats every where. If you want to have quite get a house and shut up okay. My mother still lives in Redfield and i love seeing the little kid run and have a great time because it brings back memories. Kids are just kids they're not gonna hurt you. Why should they be allowed outside
I'm sat here and read some of theses comments and I'm sickened to know you would put Redfield down like that. And i am also sickened on how racist you people are. You guys are just RUDE and should really check yourself. And you know what Redfield would be a better place if YOU people wouldn't have made it horriable and yelled at us and called cops on us for playing outside being a kid and being trapped inside during summer really sucked.
Redfield is a great place to live some what friendly people, nice size apartments, grocery stop across the street with a Walgreens, and a trip mall aswell.
memory lane

New Bedford, MA

#33 Jun 23, 2013
Grew up in Redfield wrote:
Why live there if you hate it so much get out! I grew there and it was great besides all the people complaining about us kids playing outside. Why was it a big deal we were in before dark. And we were kids how were we gonna get to the park. So what every time we wanted to be kids and play outside we had to beg our parents to take us to the park; No. We payed rent like everyone else. Most apartments experience bugs but thats every where. If you want to have quite get a house and shut up okay. My mother still lives in Redfield and i love seeing the little kid run and have a great time because it brings back memories. Kids are just kids they're not gonna hurt you. Why should they be allowed outside
I'm sat here and read some of theses comments and I'm sickened to know you would put Redfield down like that. And i am also sickened on how racist you people are. You guys are just RUDE and should really check yourself. And you know what Redfield would be a better place if YOU people wouldn't have made it horriable and yelled at us and called cops on us for playing outside being a kid and being trapped inside during summer really sucked.
Redfield is a great place to live some what friendly people, nice size apartments, grocery stop across the street with a Walgreens, and a trip mall aswell.
Take your trip down memory lane and
get lost. These Apartments are horrible since the Dot Heads Took them over.
anonymous

East Setauket, NY

#34 Jun 25, 2013
I live in redfield village and since day one I have been having problem and everytime I call the office and tell them what is going on they try to blame on me and my child recently i been having mold and the super eddie try to blame that on me also by saying that i need to open the window because is humid. this are very old apartments and we are looking to move out. I know about the laws since I am a law student and legally I know where to go to the dept of health and then housing court. mold will get people sick and it will get your kids sick they really dont do a good job fixig stuff over here it seems that all they are interest about is collecting the rent so people if you keep having problem you could taking them to court or report it to dept of health.
oh boy !

New Bedford, MA

#35 Jun 26, 2013
anonymous wrote:
I live in redfield village and since day one I have been having problem and everytime I call the office and tell them what is going on they try to blame on me and my child recently i been having mold and the super eddie try to blame that on me also by saying that i need to open the window because is humid. this are very old apartments and we are looking to move out. I know about the laws since I am a law student and legally I know where to go to the dept of health and then housing court. mold will get people sick and it will get your kids sick they really dont do a good job fixig stuff over here it seems that all they are interest about is collecting the rent so people if you keep having problem you could taking them to court or report it to dept of health.
thank you. Very good advice. Can I hire you to handle a criminal case that I am involved in ? You seem to know your legal stuff.
Metuchenite

Edison, NJ

#36 Sep 17, 2013
memory lane wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your trip down memory lane and
get lost. These Apartments are horrible since the Dot Heads Took them over.
If you are so opposed to Indians(racist pigs usually are), you shouldn't live in NJ at all. There are nasty people of every stripe. You sound like White trash... no better.

If you don't like living around all kinds of people with or without kids, then find a house.
Otherwise STFU!
anonymous

North Brunswick, NJ

#37 Feb 11, 2014
Be careful which apt. you choose to live in. Although these apts. are well maintained & clean, your neighbors may very well be the problem. I am a single woman living by myself. Ever since I moved in my next door 'neighbor' has been harassing & stalking me. Every day it is the same thing - being watched, being stared at. He stands on his back porch 'smoking cigarettes'(even though he lives alone) constantly; mostly when I either leave or come home (he seems to know my schedule). & I DONT EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!! It has become unnerving & scary. He fits all the tenents of being a stalker/harasser according to NJ Law. The next step is to call my lawyer and/or police. I haven't been able to check to see if he's on the sexual predator list since I don't know his name, but it will be easy to find out. So, a word to the wise... check out who your neighbors will be. Don't put yourself through what this person has been putting me through.
PS: I have received mail from about 10 different names since I moved in, showing me that the turnover in this apt. has probably been yearly because of this person.
John P Parody

Edison, NJ

#40 Mar 28, 2014
re: the posts above I never see any Indians, 99% of them are phillipinos and latinos and they park on the neighboring streets and treat it like a garbage dump, throwing litter and their waste bags all over the street. They all drive jalopy's blast their music for 20 minutes parked in the middle of the night, drunk, loud etc. They park for days and weeks so homeowners can't bring out their garbage and recycles, block driveways because they're too cheap or too poor to afford parking spaces within the complex. It used to be nice but now the class of people living there is the absolute pits.
One kid has 3 jalopies he parks on my street and works on them like it's an auto garage. Two are modified to sound like formula 1 racecars, only problem they are all pieces of garbage worth $1200 if that. Then there's the livery driver Chrysler 300C wannabe Bentley with the new york plates that parks for days 4 feet off the curb and sets his alarm off at 6am by accident cause he's too stupid to learn how the buttons on his key work.
Redfield Village should be blown up (preferably with residents inside) the world would be a better place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Iselin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) 20 hr Bob 112
Four Texans charges with home invasions Dec 16 ROSENBERG 1
'A Seussified Christmas Carol' at the Union Cou... Dec 16 marie 1
Accountant accused of stealing millions from N.... Dec 6 RJS III 1
Did U USA hells angel cowards threaten to rape ... (Mar '13) Dec 1 Odogg 4
Lockdown menlo park elementary. 11/17/14 Nov '14 Mimi 8
Four Indian families robbed in New Jersey Nov '14 Meeker 4

Iselin News Video

Iselin Dating
Find my Match