UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 32711 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Trojan

Lynwood, CA

#12012 Jun 26, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>USC "cheaters then, and cheaters now"
What improprieties have occurred in the past 3-4 years? I'm curious, since you say "cheaters now".

I'm sure you'll post a link, showing where we have VERY recently been found guilty of some impropriety. You would never say "now" without having some authoritative proof. That would be so unlike you. ROTFLMAO!!!

50-0! And yeah, when it's the most important sport in college athletics, you'd better believe we enjoy being dominant over our biggest rival!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12013 Jun 26, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Silly trOJan, who the hell was talking about foozball? wasn't the topic "baseball" in that post?? yes, we kicked trOJan ass in Basketball, Baseball, and track....we swept YOU!! in each sport!! IT MUST SUCK!!!! having no other sports that bandwagon condoms like youself have nothing to cheer about, all your happiness is predicated on a cheating football team that's neem on sanction, and will continue to suffer for the next two years with 10 less scholarships to give out. Freaking cheaters, since 1903 google "greenbacks usc football" to read about how USC hired a Running Back in order to beat Pomona Pitzer.
USC "cheaters then, and cheaters now"
UCLA - Champions Made Here. 108 National titles is #1 in the nation.
UCLA - finished top 3 in the Director's Cup, rankings are measured based on success by each sports team in the athletic program, where was USC???? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cheat On!!! LOSER!!!
Fear not fellow Bruin, as our football team is on the rise we shall have wide receiver Correll Broadus added to our team! He is rated very "High".....Go Bruins!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#12014 Jun 26, 2012
Suck It!
SunDevil

Los Angeles, CA

#12015 Jun 26, 2012
ASU rules!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#12016 Jun 26, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>Silly trOJan, who the hell was talking about foozball? wasn't the topic "baseball" in that post?? yes, we kicked trOJan ass in Basketball, Baseball, and track....we swept YOU!! in each sport!! IT MUST SUCK!!!! having no other sports that bandwagon condoms like youself have nothing to cheer about, all your happiness is predicated on a cheating football team that's neem on sanction, and will continue to suffer for the next two years with 10 less scholarships to give out. Freaking cheaters, since 1903 google "greenbacks usc football" to read about how USC hired a Running Back in order to beat Pomona Pitzer.
USC "cheaters then, and cheaters now"
UCLA - Champions Made Here. 108 National titles is #1 in the nation.
UCLA - finished top 3 in the Director's Cup, rankings are measured based on success by each sports team in the athletic program, where was USC???? BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cheat On!!! LOSER!!!
I will keep it simple and sweet my good ol (B)ruin buddy Rob...Which school had more NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS this past college season?:)
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12017 Jun 26, 2012
BigDian wrote:
Suck It!
Interesting request ole boy,asking for another man to suckle on his wanker is quite disturbing mate. Any normal man would seek a woman for such duties, unless he was a homosexual from South Bend Indiana.

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#12018 Jun 26, 2012
SunDevil wrote:
ASU rules!
Wow SunDevil...are you for real? Welcome to our Trojan/Bruin forum. Now that you have lost your QB, are you prepared to get bitchslapped like we do to the (B)ruins?
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12019 Jun 26, 2012
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text> I wish we still played our home games at the Coliseum, I forgot that we were kicked out of there for having no football tradition and losing all the time...
Chin up ole boy, perhaps if Long Beach State or Cal State Fullerton brings back their once vaunted football programs you might be able to pull out a tie or even a hard earned victory, and regain the form of the past.
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12020 Jun 27, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>

80 some days and effing football,How I dread it!!! We will never be winners in football like USC they are mighty and powerful have a rich football tradition that is second to none. I wish we had a player in our history like OJ Simpson, he was the best running back in College football history, it was his run in 1967 that kept us as a second rate football school. At least we have Rob he's my gridiron champion!:)
Quite touching fellow Bruin.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#12021 Jun 27, 2012
Bruin Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting request ole boy,asking for another man to suckle on his wanker is quite disturbing mate. Any normal man would seek a woman for such duties, unless he was a homosexual from South Bend Indiana.
Where did I say to a guy to "suckle" on my "wanker"? That's right nowhere. Reading your post however does lead me to believe that you were wishing that I was asking it of you. Sorry "ole boy", you're barking up the wrong tree.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#12022 Jun 27, 2012
6-27-2012

San Francisco Giants 43 33 .566
Los Angeles Dodgers 43 33 .566

Monday 8-0
Tuesday 2-0
Wednesday 3-0

Would that be considered a "CLEAN SWEEP"???

any questions?

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#12023 Jun 27, 2012
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say to a guy to "suckle" on my "wanker"? That's right nowhere. Reading your post however does lead me to believe that you were wishing that I was asking it of you. Sorry "ole boy", you're barking up the wrong tree.
Let him blow you Dan!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12024 Jun 27, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
6-27-2012
San Francisco Giants 43 33 .566
Los Angeles Dodgers 43 33 .566
Monday 8-0
Tuesday 2-0
Wednesday 3-0
Would that be considered a "CLEAN SWEEP"???
any questions?
Quite brilliant and extremely witty fellow Bruin, we shall all speak of this at tonight's Bruin Hot Tub party @ Papi Chulo's.
Papi Chulo

Australia

#12025 Jun 27, 2012
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite brilliant and extremely witty fellow Bruin, I shall speak of this at tonight's Trojan Hot Tub party @ my daddys house.
No puedo esperar a hijo. Vas a traer a su amante Brasilena ? Ustedes dos hacen una linda pareja, y el sabe como chupar una polla. Nos vemos esta noche.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#12026 Jun 27, 2012
Sunday party with the "Cup" gonna be a blast, FB friends look for pix's
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12027 Jun 27, 2012
Bruin Nation wrote:
Sunday party with the "Cup" gonna be a blast, FB friends look for pix's
I say fellow Bruin, we Bruins do find anything to party about. Now Sunday is the day you wear Rick Neuheisels protective "Cup" on your face ole boy. Can't wait to see the pics on FB fellow Bruin....Go Bruins!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12028 Jun 27, 2012
Bobi Chulo wrote:
<quoted text>No puedo esperar a hijo. Vas a traer a su amante Brasilena ? Ustedes dos hacen una linda pareja, y el sabe como chupar una polla. Nos vemos esta noche.
Sorry fellow Bruin but this party is for Bruins only! Remember to bring two pair of speedos, wear the red and gold when you want to "give" wear the blue and gold when you want to "receive". Last time Bruin Nation was on the receiving end all night, what a trooper.
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12029 Jun 27, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Let me blow you man!
I say Pagliacci ole boy,you will find success making that request to "Bruin Nation" he even has a money back guarantee..Go Bruins

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#12030 Jun 28, 2012
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
What improprieties have occurred in the past 3-4 years? I'm curious, since you say "cheaters now".
No "improprieties" to report within the past 3-4 years - other than player arrests, but those are not "improprieties"...HO WEVER, USC is still paying for their "improprieties" and will be over the next two year with two more years to go with the 10 scholarship reductions. Football may be the the biggest sport, no disputing that fact, since college football is what I love the most...but if you're going minimize the importance of the rest of your sports teams just because you don't care for college basketball or college baseball or any other sport, then you should just call yourself a "Trojan football fan" and stop calling yourself "Trojan". I live and die Bruin sports, I don't care if it's women's Gymnastics or Football. Why do I react with fury with attacks to UCLA in general? is because I'm a TRUE Bruin fan, and regardless of whether you attack women's Golf, Soccer, or mens Basketball or Football, I'm going to defend UCLA till the day I die, and if you minimize the importance of other sports at USC than you ARE NOT a true Trojan. Women work just as hard as the men, in preparation for their competition, and I will say that Gymnasts, Water Polo and track athletes probably work harder in preparation than football players, minus the torn ligaments in their knees and the concussions.

Go Bruins!!!
Bruin Fan

North Hollywood, CA

#12031 Jun 28, 2012
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text> No "improprieties" to report within the past 3-4 years - other than player arrests, but those are not "improprieties"...HO WEVER, USC is still paying for their "improprieties" and will be over the next two year with two more years to go with the 10 scholarship reductions. Football may be the the biggest sport, no disputing that fact, since college football is what I love the most...but if you're going minimize the importance of the rest of your sports teams just because you don't care for college basketball or college baseball or any other sport, then you should just call yourself a "Trojan football fan" and stop calling yourself "Trojan". I live and die Bruin sports, I don't care if it's women's Gymnastics or Football. Why do I react with fury with attacks to UCLA in general? is because I'm a TRUE Bruin fan, and regardless of whether you attack women's Golf, Soccer, or mens Basketball or Football, I'm going to defend UCLA till the day I die, and if you minimize the importance of other sports at USC than you ARE NOT a true Trojan. Women work just as hard as the men, in preparation for their competition, and I will say that Gymnasts, Water Polo and track athletes probably work harder in preparation than football players, minus the torn ligaments in their knees and the concussions.
Go Bruins!!!
Ditto fellow Bruin!..... Ditto!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irwindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donkey Pacheco signs are legal Tuttle Wins!! 15 min EE Haw Amigos 1
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... 7 hr Recall Mayor Mayer 1
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... (Nov '15) 22 hr Dudley 6
Palmdale Founders Day Celebration - Vendors Nee... Jan 5 Tony 1
Don't Buy From Sunny Sports Inc. (Dec '06) Nov '16 Andyherman 555
News 'This is a case that can't go unsolved': $55,00... Nov '16 Rene rio 1
News City of Azusa to Lease 145 Parking Spaces to Me... Jul '16 Joseph Santacruz 1

Irwindale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irwindale Mortgages