Review: Solid Rock Baptist Church

Review: Solid Rock Baptist Church

Posted in the Irvington Forum

anonyomous

Livingston, NJ

#1 Oct 7, 2009
This is a good church that has bad leadership. Dr. Leonard T. King (the pastor) has cheated on his wife with an 18 year from his congregation. The sad thing is the chairman and church is keeping him in the pulpit and not getting rid of him.
Carolyn Oliver-Fair

Jersey City, NJ

#2 Dec 30, 2009
If your allegations are provable, the church and pastor are at fault. Is your information source credible?
If you firmly stand on this accusation, I suggest you demand a meeting with the officers of the church---that is , if you belong to this congregation. If not I suggest you leave this alone.
AHeartforGod

East Orange, NJ

#3 Dec 28, 2014
Their are some good people in this Church, ub it has weak leadership. A Pastor who preaches to other churches better than he does to his own, and a Deacon board that is pretty is pretty much nonexistent. Many members are seeking a position and would therefore go for anything.
AHeartforGod

East Orange, NJ

#4 Dec 28, 2014
Their are some good people in this Church, but, it has weak leadership; A Pastor who preaches to other churches better than he does to his own, and a Deacon board that is pretty much nonexistent. Many members are seeking a position and would therefore go for anything, while others don't really know what to do!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 24 min Dangerous citys 21,447
Get Over It Already! Feb 11 Butt Reynolds 2
Preparing for School Survey Feb 9 ChildSurvey 1
Hat City Feb 6 Tyler15y 1
NEW JERSEY Hells angel Sex OFFENDER support on ... (Sep '13) Feb 6 Bubba the beast 7
applications for valley plaza mall (Aug '11) Oct '17 Latanya Hall 15
News Maulaine Noel-Jeune, 37, Roselle (Jul '07) Jun '17 Christine 10

Irvington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Irvington Mortgages