Sandy Reesor & Joan Davidson

Sandy Reesor & Joan Davidson

Posted in the Irvington Forum

River City

Guston, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Two of the biggest old sluts in Irvington. Rode hard and hung up wet. Sandy Reesor is now going with Sam Raymer since Dan dumped her. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! They call Sandy "snake lady" because years ago she used to be an exotic dancer and danced with snakes on stage at the strip joints. And, Joan has been married or screwed every man she can get a hold of.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Lol...sounds like you're a bit jealous "River City"!!
luckylotto

Guston, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2012
:)
yep

Ekron, KY

#5 Aug 7, 2012
River City wrote:
Two of the biggest old sluts in Irvington. Rode hard and hung up wet. Sandy Reesor is now going with Sam Raymer since Dan dumped her. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! They call Sandy "snake lady" because years ago she used to be an exotic dancer and danced with snakes on stage at the strip joints. And, Joan has been married or screwed every man she can get a hold of.
Joan is a nice women! She is not a Slut whatsoever. Like all of us shes been through alot. She hasnt been with a guy for awhile and now shes with Ronnie. He makes her happy and shes been with him for awhile. I dont see how that makes her a slut. Shes just looking to be happy.
Kathy

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Ronnie Horsley get for real I was just with him night before last?? He's just a booty call for me...But I'm not the only person he's been with and yes I know Joan but that's her fault she can't keep up with her so called man?? Start watching apartments and your see a lot he's really not working whenever he says he is?? Sry for busting your bubble I guess the lil blue pill works. Been there and nothing is stopping us?? He likes it too much!!!!
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 24, 2012
Kathy wrote:
Ronnie Horsley get for real I was just with him night before last?? He's just a booty call for me...But I'm not the only person he's been with and yes I know Joan but that's her fault she can't keep up with her so called man?? Start watching apartments and your see a lot he's really not working whenever he says he is?? Sry for busting your bubble I guess the lil blue pill works. Been there and nothing is stopping us?? He likes it too much!!!!
Lol...I would hate to think that someone had to take a "lil blue pill" to be turned on!! If he's such a cheater and your so "open" about it, give the dates of when u were with him, and apartment, there's more than one apartment in Irvington...explain please!!
Citizens rights

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2012
who gives a shit get a job
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2012
Citizens rights wrote:
LOL...got one! As a matter of fact, got 2!!
Myturn

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2017
Citizens rights wrote:
My run can I get a Dick sucked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irvington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig Ball 22 min But 4
judge execitive race 1 hr I disagree 25
Steve Skaggs (Feb '17) 1 hr Wow 14
Speed Dating 6 hr female 14
LI-berry 14 hr Gloria 1
So who'd Lamont rat on to get out 23 hr Sorry boo 13
Donald McCoy Thu XXXXX 34

Irvington Jobs

Personal Finance

Irvington Mortgages