Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
lhf

Oklahoma City, OK

#14737 Oct 10, 2012
Hg

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14738 Oct 10, 2012
perro wrote:
<quoted text> Shoot, even kidrock just endorsed Mitt Romney...people coming out of the woodwork. Now watch all the liberal haters start sending him hate mail and tweets. Oregonsuxass, you will continue to vote for a lost cause like Obama even though you know dam well he is no good for this country. "liberalism is a mental disease".
It's funny to watch the libs scramble in full blown panic mode now that their messiah got thumped in the first debate. He's going to lose and they know it. They are trying everything they can think of to try and distract the attention away from the empty suit in the White House.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14739 Oct 10, 2012
You really don't pay a lot of attention do you NRH, I have always been an independent. Four years ago I voted for John McCain in spite of that moron he choose for a running mate. Then when I had almost decided to vote Romney he picks Paul Ryan. I don't really like Obama but after the BS I've been hearing from the Republicans I will never vote for another one. I simnply can't afford them. Tax cuts for the upper one or two percent, and the middle class will carry the deficit on our backs. Obama may well be an empty suit, but Romney is way the hell too rash. I wouldn't go hunting with him, because just like Dick Cheney he would shoot without the facts or knowing his target. Not a good trait for the POTUS. I guess he's a lot like you, and that isn't the type that I want for a leader.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14740 Oct 10, 2012
Texan wrote:
You really don't pay a lot of attention do you NRH, I have always been an independent. Four years ago I voted for John McCain in spite of that moron he choose for a running mate. Then when I had almost decided to vote Romney he picks Paul Ryan. I don't really like Obama but after the BS I've been hearing from the Republicans I will never vote for another one. I simnply can't afford them. Tax cuts for the upper one or two percent, and the middle class will carry the deficit on our backs. Obama may well be an empty suit, but Romney is way the hell too rash. I wouldn't go hunting with him, because just like Dick Cheney he would shoot without the facts or knowing his target. Not a good trait for the POTUS. I guess he's a lot like you, and that isn't the type that I want for a leader.
Don't believe what you hear in the press about the tax cuts for the wealthy and the middle class suffering. Look it up for yourself. And if my choice is between and empty suit who can't get anything done and a 'rash' president, I will take the rash one. A wise man told me a long time ago that 'a bad decision is sometimes better than no decision at all'. Obama can't seem to get anything done, even when he controlled both houses of congress for two years. We need someone who will at least move in a direction, instead of photo ops with celebs and golf.
You know, I prefer a rational conversation with you over the insults any day.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14741 Oct 10, 2012
The only thing better that comes from a bad decision, is perhaps a lesson learned, you know: Damn I won't make that mistake again. I didn't vote for Shrub, I knew that would be a bad decision, but having him in the White House did provide a valuable lesson, do not place a rash person in charge, surplus turned to record deficite, two wars, one of them very ill advised, trillions of dollars, and thouisands of American lives wasted and for what? To get rid of Saddam Hussein, bad idea. Iran and Iraq hate each other, and they both hate us. As long as they were a threat to each other we didn't have to worry about them that much, NOW?????????? That NRH is the result of a rash person with no real forien policy experiance in charge. Romney was ready to start another war without all the facts. Correction to me he appeared ready to go to war over killing of our ambassador. BAD IDEA!And a far as the taxes and finances and their end result I have done a lot of reading and checking on the proposals and Romney is a disaster waiting to happen. If you are in the upper one or two percent no problem, if you work for a living you will be pretty well screwed.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#14744 Oct 10, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny to watch the libs scramble in full blown panic mode now that their messiah got thumped in the first debate. He's going to lose and they know it. They are trying everything they can think of to try and distract the attention away from the empty suit in the White House.
I'm going to tell you the same thing I told my dem friends a few months ago.Don't get overconfident until AFTER the election.By the way....my guess is that whoever wins the LAST DEBATE...wins the election...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#14745 Oct 10, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm going to tell you the same thing I told my dem friends a few months ago.Don't get overconfident until AFTER the election.By the way....my guess is that whoever wins the LAST DEBATE...wins the election...
this election is Obamas for sure
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14746 Oct 10, 2012
And that waco is pathetic. Those guys have been rehearsing for weeks to get ready for those debates. Rehearsing is what actors do to get ready for role they are playing. Unfortunatly that is what these guys are doing, just an act. Don't know what Obama is trying for, I know that Romney wants to come across as a likeable guy who cares about the middle class; what a joke. TRUTH, just once I wish I could get the truth out of either one of them. Oh well, I can wish in one hand and s--t in the other and we all know which one will fill up first. If you must wait to hear the lies and watch the act that is the debate, you have my sympathy.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14747 Oct 10, 2012
Texan wrote:
And that waco is pathetic. Those guys have been rehearsing for weeks to get ready for those debates. Rehearsing is what actors do to get ready for role they are playing. Unfortunatly that is what these guys are doing, just an act. Don't know what Obama is trying for, I know that Romney wants to come across as a likeable guy who cares about the middle class; what a joke. TRUTH, just once I wish I could get the truth out of either one of them. Oh well, I can wish in one hand and s--t in the other and we all know which one will fill up first. If you must wait to hear the lies and watch the act that is the debate, you have my sympathy.
.Don't get so down on me Texan.I said whoever wins the last debate might just win the election.I've known who I was voting for for over two years.Obama.Which makes me personna non.gratta in the state of Texas.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14748 Oct 10, 2012
Not down on you waco, merely an obsevation about those that do base their choice on those well rehearsed debates, and it really pathetic that an act influences so many people. Sorry if you misunderstood my post.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#14749 Oct 10, 2012
All of you in here seem like you're tying to crap me negative. The election is not in the bag, nor in the can. Obama can still win this thing if he toughs it out.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14750 Oct 10, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
All of you in here seem like you're tying to crap me negative. The election is not in the bag, nor in the can. Obama can still win this thing if he toughs it out.
Calm down.Its only negative if you let it be negative.MR. SPOCK said that to CAPT.KIRK once I think.
JWRussell

El Paso, TX

#14751 Oct 10, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Calm down.Its only negative if you let it be negative.MR. SPOCK said that to CAPT.KIRK once I think.
I don't recall that line in Star Trek although I do recall something like it in another movie I recently saw. The wife came home early from work and saw him balling another woman and she confided later to her friend that he was enjoying the other woman so much more. In fact, she said that when he came, he pulled out and sprayed her "like he was putting out a fire." Maybe that's what you meant.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14752 Oct 10, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that is all you NaziLovers have any longer...racism. You are a putrid pot of poo birthed from another putrid pot of poo. You are useless in this world which is why your mother abandoned you in the first place.
Having a little meltdown are you?. The only putrid pot of poo around here is the one between your ears. LOL
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14753 Oct 10, 2012
Enrollment in Food Stamps, Medicaid, and Disability Far Outpaces Job Growth in Last 4 Years

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/enrollmen...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#14754 Oct 10, 2012
JWRussell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall that line in Star Trek although I do recall something like it in another movie I recently saw. The wife came home early from work and saw him balling another woman and she confided later to her friend that he was enjoying the other woman so much more. In fact, she said that when he came, he pulled out and sprayed her "like he was putting out a fire." Maybe that's what you meant.
Dude you gotta quit watching daytime soaps.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14755 Oct 10, 2012
Get a load of POS Romney laughing about the death of a Navy Seal as part of his standard stump speech.

The man's mother had to yell at the POS:

" He shouldn't make my son's death part of his political agenda."

Of course Romney, the yellow bellied four time draft dodging coward spit on the military in his convention speech by deliberately ignoring the troops overseas.

Romney believes he is GOD and KING and LORD and MASTER and can poop and pee and spit on 99% of Americans....so he does.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14756 Oct 11, 2012
Easy SUX easy; I didn't hear him laugh about anyones death, however using anyones death as a part of ones political agenda is dispicable.
cristina

United States

#14758 Oct 11, 2012
Unike
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14759 Oct 11, 2012
Texan wrote:
Easy SUX easy; I didn't hear him laugh about anyones death, however using anyones death as a part of ones political agenda is dispicable.
Well, Obama does it with the death of OBL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dalrock Transport LLC 3 hr carl 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
prostitutes in Grand Prairie (Jun '10) 11 hr new to town 92
Looking for a deadbeat mom, Lupe "Lu" Castillo (Oct '07) Tue Big bad john 9
"HELL" is a myth (Sep '13) Dec 9 Big bad john 4
Review: Ship N More Store Dec 8 Barb Peterson 2
Donovan Young arrested for tampering in Carroll... (Jan '08) Dec 7 sue 2014 00 27

Irving News Video

Irving Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Irving People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Irving News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Irving

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST