Posted in the Irving Forum

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2012

Since: Oct 07

Mesquite, TX

#1 Oct 27, 2007
THIS IS BIG !!!
Separatists claim responsibility for California Wildfires

ORANGE COUNTY, California (CNN)-- Radical Hispanic separatist organization MEChA ("Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan") is taking responsibility for setting the wildfires in California, confimed Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
California officials received a letter earlier today containing photographs of individuals holding Molotov cocktails, then throwing them into dry brush. The faces of the individuals appeared to have been digitally distorted.
Also included was a rambling manifesto, stating that the reason for the act of arson was that "Aztlán belongs to indigenous people, the Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán. We are sovereign and not subject to a foreign culture."
Orange County Fire Battalion Chief Kris Concepcion told CNN that the pattern of wildfires definitely indicates arson.

http://www.cnnheadlienews.com/2007/US/10/25/f ...
Ann54

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 27, 2007
Betsy Ross wrote:
THIS IS BIG !!!
ORANGE COUNTY, California (CNN)-- Radical Hispanic separatist organization MEChA ("Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan") is taking responsibility for setting the wildfires in California, confimed Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.
California officials received a letter earlier today containing photographs of individuals holding Molotov cocktails, then throwing them into dry brush. The faces of the individuals appeared to have been digitally distorted.
Also included was a rambling manifesto, stating that the reason for the act of arson was that "Aztlán belongs to indigenous people, the Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán. We are sovereign and not subject to a foreign culture."
Orange County Fire Battalion Chief Kris Concepcion told CNN that the pattern of wildfires definitely indicates arson.
Betsy Ross wrote:
THIS IS BIG !!!
It's a hoax Betsy. Who knows, Mecha probably cooked up the story themselves. Notice the editor conveniently left out the word illegal in this article.
Anti-Immigrant Sites Link To Fake CNN Story Claiming Hispanics Started Wildfires
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-news/report...
Ann54

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 27, 2007
Whoops, sorry for that double post

Mesquite, TX

#4 Oct 28, 2007
Ann54 wrote:
Whoops, sorry for that double post
Ann thank you. Amazing what folks can do. Fake a web site and story. Thank God it is being investigated. I want to know who set the site up and who they are connected to. Gee it is 4:10 am. loll time for coffee.
BECAREFUL VIRUS

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2007
Betsy Ross wrote:
<quoted text>Ann thank you. Amazing what folks can do. Fake a web site and story. Thank God it is being investigated. I want to know who set the site up and who they are connected to. Gee it is 4:10 am. loll time for coffee.
Make sure you have your facts straight before you start posting. This is a serious situation going on in California. If your pinpointing your finger at someone or group, you just might have someone in a black suit knocking on your door.

Betsy,
I know you have an ego to maintain, but leave this one alone.

By the way, I believe it was one of your links that downloaded a Virus on my pc.
Leave this one alone
BECAREFUL VIRUS

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2007
Betsy Ross wrote:
THIS IS BIG !!!
THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT
www.cnnheadlienews.com

LET ME DISECT IT FOR YOU
WWW. CNN HEAD LIE NEWS .COM

COME ON NOW, YOU ARE REALLY BEING RIDICULOUS.

ANYONE COULD SEARCH CRAP ON THE NET. JUST BECAFEFUL ABOUT WHAT YOUR POSTING AND SEEING. IT MIGHT HAVE A VIRUS
BY THE WAY THANKS OF POSTING A LINK THAT DOWNLOADED A VIRUS TO MY PC.

Mesquite, TX

#7 Oct 28, 2007
Sorry, the Web site was a hoax the story a fraud. Several were tricked. I am one of them. I went to the link to verify the story and did not get a virus. Others did as well and have had no reports from them. Most people run virus software.
I am sorry that you experienced a problem. Becareful virus. This all has nothing to do with an ego. It has everything to do with Legal Immigration. Upholding the law and maintaining this as a nation independent with sovereignty. It has nothing to do with race, we have friends from many places, friends that have immigrated legally. This country is at war, whether one is in agreement with how we got there... our wounded soldiers need our help. There is not one dime I want spent to pay for the birth or upkeep of another person who comes here illegally and has a child. They steel from those who are giving their lives to protect this country. The money that goes to them is taken out of the monies that would go to help American citizens. We intended these services to help Americans only.

Hoaxes hurt everyone. It is unfortunate that Aztlan is real so is Mecha. Study their organizations. Google them if you want to know the truth.
Happy Buddah

Lewisville, TX

#8 Nov 1, 2007
Betsy Ross wrote:
THIS IS BIG !!!
Now see Betsy, this is where you and I are on the same page. If they catch these guys, I don't want them deported. I want a speedy trial, and a request for the death penalty. Additionally, we need federal agents crawling up this groups ass like they did the KKK in the 60's.
Lupe

Temple, TX

#9 Feb 1, 2012
żQuién se preocupa qué usted piensa? Vamos a asumir América en otros 20 ańos. América no le pertenece de todos modos. Vuelva a Europa.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Irving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr c 546
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,349
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr SpasticColon 17,917
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 773
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 10 hr Gasman 338
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 10 hr Gasman 723
Review: Fences-S'glor (Apr '13) Mon Victom o Luis Lav... 6
•••

Irving News Video

•••
•••

Irving Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Irving People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE